who is the senior of all senior here

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 759

Mr Pig he is 2000 years old.
How are you going to beat that?

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1363
Seriously I think is doreen she uses many nicks and been testing since we were kids,old c bander.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8150
huh?..no way!...James Millard is longest here that I know of, but he rarely appears now or is using another nick..I've been here over 3 years now, and Doreen just started here about 7-8 months ago, and started learning satellite then....

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 2281
I remember LK from way back and I've been here a while. This is my second nikk. The first one was hijacked and the after that I just posted anonymous (back then you could) and then in late 05 I went to this one. But LK has had a few nicks here and I can probably remember them all. He has been here for a long time.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8151
I came here about April 2003 and was not required to register back then...I had about 10-20 different nicks which were ALL stolen and registered by either the admins or other members here,which then wouldn't allow me to use my nick as an "unregistered" member...so always had to find a new nick, then eventually about 1 year ago , Ecoustics made it mandatory to register here, and I chose to register "LK"...thats why I have a Jan-06 registration date..

Bronze Member
Username: Ftalifecom

Post Number: 15
LK is the name most remembered here. Even if there was someone who was here before him they don't nearly post as much in the satellite section of this forum.

LK could be treated well at pretty much any forum. He could get cash and products for free but chooses to help out here. Always funny when I see others bash him on this forum. They don't know what this site would be without him.

I know LK has earned the respect of ftalife. I'm sure there are others out here that would do the same but LK is the name we remember most when speaking of ecoustics.

FtaLife admin

Bronze Member
Username: Sekhem

Post Number: 48
I have been to this site for as long as the DTV days and LK is the most informative and very knowledgeable person on a consistent basis regarding FTA. His intellectual savvy on a lot of topics are a cut above the rest and just about all of his replies are of the copy and past variety. Just on his info on the subject matter makes it seem like 50 years, but as far as getting the proper info from someone, in my humble opinion....... LK is the senior person here period. beyond platinum member or otherwise. Just my humble opinion on the subject.

Silver Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Post Number: 269
corection LK ... i have been here "as a registerd" member for 7/8 months, before that i was just a reader in here for 2 years.... i have been a member at many other sites for many years .. so I am not that new to FTA or C band like sat said.
I think LK is the most senior here. with all the nick name changes ... its hard to tell who is who now but LK has for the most part staid "LK"...and yes i am aware of his other nicks also. BTW sat are you trying to say I am OLD lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 1367
No meant ,C banding is/was old.

Silver Member
Username: Thunder_lightning

Post Number: 123
No not old at all..but old enough to be his you know what...haha..it that right??...LOL

Gold Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 1013
Sometime in May or June of last year the keys changed on my Pansat 2700.

I went to the usual places 2 search for digits that promised 2 magically resuscitate my TV Land, Nick & Dejaview nights.

Nothing like a Hogan's Heroes/All In The Family laugh fest marathon 2 make me forget the looming stresses that awaited me on those beautiful sunny mornings. The stresses weren't great but i was determined on catching the neighbourhood paperboy and giving him a good scolding about his lacklustre job performance; catching him before he delivered was key.

I could have called his boss and saved the aggravation, put off the daily ritual. I could have ranted about how this freckle-faced 12-year-old managed 2 destroy my rose bushes every morning. I could have demanded the termination of this clumsy labourer who managed 2 divide my morning paper all over the area.

I never got the sports section, and i wasn't willing 2 peruse through Loretta's garden 2 find out if the Blue Jays were finally out of their slump.

No sir, i was determined that a talk would be enough. I would approach him like i was Ward Cleaver - through the power of suggestion, i would make him understand on his own that i wasn't pleased, and that he could do better. i didn't want to be responsible for the termination of this kid's first job, nor for ending his candy quest.

I preferred 2 hunt him down myself. I waited for him morning after morning. Sometimes awaking before sunrise 2 make sure i wouldn't miss him.

But he turned out 2 be a very worthy opponent - not once was i able 2 catch him at my drive. He always managed 2 make his appearances as i broke for a p/ee, or to pick up my coffee. Day after day I'd return 2 my self-designated post only 2 find the damage had been done; the paper equally distributed between my three neighbours and my roses.

Shamed in defeat, i stood there - biting my lip, and growling like a tired lion. I could see his fat azz as he shuffled his way up the street. I know he's mocking me.

If not for the little admiration I had gained for the little genius, I wouldn't have wasted the minutes studying his clever getaway - stopping only every couple of steps 2 concentrate on biting harder into his breakfast, and momentarily pulling up his shorts 2 cover up half of the largest pencil-holder ur likely 2 see that early in the morning. He was rubbing it in, i know it.

On he went holding his candybar with one hand, tossing papers with the other. Never looking back, never acknowledging his victory, never eyeing his defeated opponent. He was smooth.

With the keys 2 my Pansat missing, and knowing i would need my nightly entertainment 2 continue this daily contest, finding keys was a priority for the sake of my sanity.

The usual sites wouldn't let me in. I tried for hours sometimes. Then one day i just typed "keys, FTA, dish" into Google. As u might imagine i had the hits pretty quick - Ecoustics lit up my screen reminiscent of one of those Baghdad nights we've all gotten accustomed 2 seeing on tv.

The rest is history....

The kid hasn't worked all winter. I don't think he was fit for winter work anyway; i worried about picking up papers in the cold Canadian winter mornings. I haven't seen him though.

I would have worried that someone may have clocked him that summer. But one fall afternoon as i strolled around, he sped dangerously past me on a brand new red bicycle - howling and screaming like it was his birthday, and paying little worry 2 the fact he nearly knocked me over

I'm sure it was him - I'd recognize that taunting pencil-holder anywhere.

More on point: I feel like i have been here forever. Does that count?

Silver Member
Username: Tapeman

Post Number: 686
Thank you LK
I have seen his name few times

Top 10 Posters as of 3/8/07

User Name & Posts ....
1- Project6....13,343
2- Chaunb3400....11,703
3- Glasswolf....11,663
4- Bestmankind....11,011
5- Rovin ....10,886
6- Jan_b_vigne....9,950
7- Basshead86....9,929
8- James1115 ....9,474
9- LKlives ....8,151
10-Logan__tille....6,381

As you can see 5 members Platinum and 3 more very close

LK Lives soly number 9 but I do think he will pass them all perhaps this year

Go LK
Go LK

Silver Member

Post Number: 270
on behalf of Lk's post numbers .. please remember that he also used other nicks in the past ..so i would bet his post numbers combined with "LK" and his "other nicks" would wayout all the others and he would be NUMBER 1 for senior position here.

Silver Member
Username: Tapeman

Post Number: 691
Good jester
But sorry they don't count
It won't change the standing even if they do count

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 2283
I cant believe even this stirs up folks! Let's get back to business and help some people!

Gold Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 1020
LOL I DISAGREE DAMN IT! :-)

What about all of Cartier's nicks? Don't all those posts combined mean anything?

I vote for Cartier!

Silver Member
Username: Vndpatel

Post Number: 136
ok

Silver Member

Post Number: 276
lol.. and cartier is............. or was?
With my last nicks b4 this one combine them all .. i coulda been a gold member dangit.. I messed up .. oops silly me.
BTW has there ever been a female gold member here ?
not counting acounts that Jenn bought or others either .

Gold Member

Post Number: 1369
Doreen,you would be a gold member if you didn't get banned all the time.lol And there was never a gold female member I can recall,most got chased away by cartier hitting on them before they made it to bronze!

Gold Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 1021
nalin

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 911
Eva was/is a gold member. She hardly posts here anymore.

Bronze Member
Username: Dry_dent_lure

Post Number: 96
Yeah, where is Eva? She hasn't been here in quite a while. I've seen here post keys a couple times but that's about it? There are a few other good ones too that don't come around. Wonder what happened to them?

COME BACK EVA!!

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 213
doreen . come spend a night with me i give a platinum medal and some money .hahaha
i was longgggggg enough in this site . some how i could nort sign in with my screen name . it was yanniss the only thing i did was changing the email adress that i used to new one that's where the prob happen .
i would say i have been here for little over 2 years.

Silver Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 915
Wow! A whole section of this thread got deleted. Better keep to the subject.

Bronze Member
Username: Doreenakadjs

Post Number: 39
Yes..my 2 pics is gone so now nobody can make fun of me saying i'm look like a man no more..hehe
LMAO..I asked them to deleted my pics for me and they did..
Thank You.

Silver Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 920
I'm sure some of the guys downloaded your picture from here, just waiting for the right time to post it back up again!

Bronze Member
Username: Natally

LondonGB

Post Number: 48
anytime Doreen!

Silver Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 921
I didn't think you looked like a man but you must be what 5'11"? 6'?

Silver Member

Post Number: 299
OK.. first... that Doreenakadjs isn't me and BTW i do know who it is.. her is a hint to HIM.. (tear drop)...secondly.. Natasha if you deleted my pics I thank you ... Hawaiian thank you also but I am only 5'6" BTW one more person posts any pic of me without my permition in here i will go to the internet cops and report this sight. I AM NOT JOKING THIS TIME .

Bronze Member
Username: Natally

LondonGB

Post Number: 53
Doreen! look at this: https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/off-topic/335549.html

Bronze Member

Post Number: 100
3 things.

1st, Why is this thread still going?
B: I thought Doreen posted her own picture. So why did she report it to the sites mods to have it removed if she was the one who posted it?
3rd, Who or where are these 'internet cops' that you speak of?

Silver Member

Post Number: 300
WTF???????? in case you haven't figured it out ... the Doreenakadjs IS Thunder aka Minn and he knows this.. I never heard of you b4 now Natasha.. I am sorry if he miss lead you . I know one thing .. I will not trust Minn again after this .. its gone to far.

Silver Member

Post Number: 301
DDL... i posted one pic yes ... but the fake doreen posted one more that i never gave my permition to post in here. learn to know the posters in here b4 you posts back .. look at there name and info

Silver Member

Post Number: 101
Dorren.... Please don't condemn me, especial since You've been fooled by fake posters in the past too.
How do you know that Thunder is Minn? Did he forget his password again? Where was he for the past few month? Who's Natasha? Why would you post your picture in an open forum such as this? Why does cartier1 not know how to spell? Why hasn't Ryerson posted any funny pictures in a while? Why will no one tell me where Eva went to? Why does everyone pick fights in this forum? What goes into a good homemade lasagna? Why do people feel the need to 'fake' someone's screen name? What...umm.....I don't think I have any more questions.

Silver Member
Username: Steph_raven

Les Cedres, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 120
Dry dent...there's a big chunk of the conversation missing...i haven't been here long enough to answer the other questions except maybe the lasagna...lol. but there's a big chunk missing

Silver Member

Post Number: 303
any place is pulic on the internet .. even privet msn messeges are on the web if you do a search. my pic is in alot of places lol.. But the difference is I PUT IT THERE MYSELF.. yes i have been fooled by fake nicks b4 .. but i happen to chat to minn in msn alot for months and i know how he spells things so dont think i am stupid... BTW minn check your msn .. you will fine that you are now blocked by me ..thanks for being a socalled true friend>>>>NOT... don't forget you started this not me.

Silver Member

Post Number: 102
I don't know who's crazier, all you people fighting with each other and having arguments we retards who can't spell or with 'so called friends', or me for coming back here all the time and reading your sorry posts.

Silver Member
Username: Steph_raven

Les Cedres, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 121
sorry Doreen, but got to ask(wishfull thinking) when you got those posts removed...were you able to get my boy toy banned as well?? cuz i don't think i'll ever get his apology but he's quiet...i miss him already...NOT lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 304
i didnt get any posts removed ... that was the OTHER Doreen that wrote that .. as for your boy toy cartier goes .. i dunno what he doing.

Gold Member
Username: Leew

XXXX!!WWWW, Yokosuka, ... Holla Back Y...

Post Number: 1491
Doreen

I do know Minn very good.He is a very nice guy! Maybe you did something wrong to him! Try to make connection with him.I am sure it's was misunderstanding! Give him a chance...please try!He is my friend!

Upload

Upload
Jenn.

Username: Analman_lives

Post Number: 1
What about me. I am the ANALMAN. Doing shut in the bowels of hell for years! Long time no see, LK.

Post Number: 2
SORRY THAT IS ANALMAN!
LONG LIVE THE BUTT!

Bronze Member
Username: Amex

Post Number: 86
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 8191
People..all this childish name calling, using aliases, and everyone throwing stones here is just absolutely ludicrious!...not 1 of us here is perfect.. and we all should get back to helping each other, or posting simple jokes not directed towards 1 individual, when FTA times are slow and quiet like they have been..we must control/police ourselves and this site, since ecoustics staff is either unwilling or incapable...anybody who disagrees with this has to be either a child or trouble..and I do not mean that as a bash towards anyone, just a simple common sense observation..

BTW...if U are in fact analman, welcome back...but please no problems and troubles..

Gold Member

Post Number: 8199
We all know each other here by now...most of us are regulars, so lets try and stick together and all agree to respect each other...its OK to disagree sometimes, but not get personal and attack each other (yes I'm guilty too in past)...Ecoustics does NOT moderate or use any control here so WE must "police" ourselves and this site..so if someone with a NEW nick/username shows up and starts something, then we ALL ignore them and stick together ...cause eventually they will leave or stop their BS...I still belive the admins here are also troublemakers using aliases, so ignore any trouble and lets all stick together...there are some really good people here and enough knowledge collectively to help each other and newbies with FTA..

and I ask that we all use our same regular nicks here and don't ever change it in DSS forums here, so we all can be honest with each other...we are NOT children...hopefully by ignoring the trouble and using our same nicks we can distinguish the punks, kids, troublemakers and bring some civility and integrity back to this site..for our own good and that of the newbies who really are trying..thats my suggestion..U all decide what U want to do, but I'm tired of all the BS and fighting too..nite, all..

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 293
LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR . AND IF U DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT CLEAR MEANS . I WILL SAY IT DIFFERENT WAY IF U WISH.

LK FUUUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUUUUU MILLION TIME STINK IRISH MOTHER FUCKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR racist . U NEED A REHAB. DONT FUCCKING JUMP AND SAY WHATEVER if u were away and you were not fallowing . and dont you ever accuse me fuckerrr with using nick names. it's like im scared to say stuff. and if u dont fucCking get it then besides stinky you are idiot. i use cartier1 i will always use my name which is my family name for fuckkkkkking real . so fuckkkkkkkk youuuuuuuuuuuuuu. A8ss kisser .LaST WEEK YOU were CRYING FOUL WITH THE CANADIEN NOW YOU KISS a*ssssssssss . I DEFFENDED YOU MILLION OF TIME WHEN YOU WERE ACCUSED OF RACIST WHICH YOU ARE. NOW U TURN ON MY BACK . THAT'S WHAT YOU EXPECT FROM AN IRISH DRUNK.

stephane : what you dont realise is this : you are NOT making my life hell . you are making my life just the way i want it. so please keep writing your comment i love themmmmmmmmmmmm.
\about your mom iF she died then god bless her and i hope she is in better place .

the rest garbage like doreen shiIIIIIIIIt WHO WANNA TALK TO A WOAMN THAT LOOKS LIKE A MAN and satscanner fuckKKer HE LIVES LIKE SQUIREL and the majority of canadiens i repeat not all of them but the majority IN THIS SITE are fagggggggggggggggggs girls and boys . so kill yourself guys. THIS IS IN NO WAY HAVING TO DO WITH CANADA OR CANADIEN THAT ARE IN CANADA SO DONT TURN IT TO POLITICAL ISSUE , AND HONESTLY I DONT GIVE FUCKKKKKK WHAT YOU THINK.

i never started this bs first till you fuckkkkkker provoqued me and i was all the time on your side. u can fuckkkking go back and read .
anyway my last word to you fuckkkkkkkkkkkk youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu and i will not interact with you ever . you can say whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr u r all ignored cuz simply you are just shiiiiiiiit.and u dont pay my mortgage. to hell

Gold Member

Post Number: 8200
IGNORE....he will eventually go away!

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonarmy_1

RYERSON, @ PEACE ... What a...

Post Number: 284
lol... i love it when Cartier goes off like a rocket !!

Upload

Keep on truckin' Cartier - Canada loves u, don't forget.

Silver Member

Post Number: 315
WHO WANTS TO TALK TO A MAN THAT CRIES LIKE A WOMAN .. Cartier !!! Suck it up wo/man ... You love the attention don't ya?

Post Number: 3
YES ITS REALLY ME LK. GOOD TO TALK TO YOU. REMEMBER BACK IN THE OLD DAYS. IT WAS FUN FOR A BIT, YOU MUST ADMIT. NEEGROW AND ALL THE BOYS.

ANY HELP FOR A MIKOBU ISO LOADER AND A DISHNET CARD PROGRAMING, THE GUY WHO DID MY CARD HAS STOP.
AND I KNOW THE PASSWORD TO MY CARD.

THANKS
ANALMAN
LONG LIVE THE BUTT

Username: Dirtystinkindemocrat

Post Number: 9
Not claiming to be the first but close to it. I came here in April 2000 (late fall) I have had many nicks,some banned,most just forgot password etc. Change computers,crashes are other reasons for Nick changes. Lawrence was the founder of the site, he died in my arms. I think Kneegro may be the veteran among us,I am probably in the top 5. I can remember when LK was just a twinkle in his fathers eye.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8253
and just who might U be from previous days?...and why the new nick now?...and was "Lawrence" a relative of Dave?...geez "Lawrence dying in your arms", is interesting to say the least...

BTW..the admitted known admins here have ONLY been here 3 years..

Gold Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 1049
LK the aniamals still around...............wishing you and yours a great year...................peace

Gold Member

Post Number: 8255
TY...U have a great year too..

Gold Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 1053
TY.......

Silver Member
Username: Thechiz2

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 172
actually it depends what you mean because there are many peepz here that get banned and come back many times over with a differant user name.

like our old time friend kn**grow

ROTF LMFAO ALOT

Bronze Member

Post Number: 87
I remember way back in 2005
Kneeegrow almost died in a terrible cat accident...

only peeps visiting him at the hospital
were LK and Punjavi Da.

( the only two friends he ever had )

Bronze Member

Post Number: 88
sorry..........car accident

Gold Member

Post Number: 8276
U got part of the story correct...I never visited him....hell I don't/didn't even like him, LMAO....Punjavi never visited either, but just stated that Kneegrows was allegedly in a car accident, which we all knew was a BS story...and we all knew that Punjavi was also Kneegrows..I'm sure he's still here with a new nick or more likely an admin here..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us