Mitsubishi WS-65513 HELP!

Username: Mrdrifter

Post Number: 1
Ok, I am to this forum and have a short story that leads to a question. Please humor me - before I put my foot through my bigscreen So the other night the TV was turned off by me via remote control.(time for dinner) An hour or so later I try to turn it on and it wont. The green power light is blinking and wont stop. I get my owners manual and it says that I can press the system reset button and wait approx. a min. and the light will go out then I should be able to power on. WRONG ! I have done a system reset and unpluged the TV and NOTHING. The stupid green light just keeps flashing. It never stops flashing. Its burned into my flippin' retna! I have read some message boards and have found out some things that make me second guess my decision to buy a Mitsubishi TV, but too late now. Its a 2 year old 65" rear projection. Anyone have any helpful advice before I have to fatten the pockets of a service tech Bear in mind that if you do reply with advice, I know ZERO about this kind of stuff so as basic as possible would be great.

Username: Veasnalong

Fresno, Calofornia Usa

Post Number: 3
Why not go here you may find some hint

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/143561.html
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us