Looks like Bev is up to no good.

Username: Antonio_montana

Post Number: 2
Is anyone else having problems?

Silver Member
Username: Destine0429

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 105
God who isn't? I can't wait until the new Bin is out. Hopefully it will be soon.

Post Number: 3
I don't mean normal troubles... I mean like some scary stuff.In the middle of watching my up to date box the reception went to 0 then I did all the tech stuff like check the connectionss and such. I saw everything like I had it. Then I came in and waited. Five minutes later it came back to 97% then two minutes it left. I have no trees anywhere near my sat and I know what I am doing. After 30 secs of 0% reception it came back and is now working normal.

Silver Member

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 107
Oh, no thats not happening to me. I've been reading up on this site and haven't seen that written anywhere.
You got the new 289t bin right? Released around January 25?

Post Number: 4
Ohhhh noooo My file was released recently. I now saw that the reception is higher than before under the dish settings. I am close to canada so that Bird reception is awesome. I am racking my brain as to what the h_ll just happened here. Just happy to be back and in better shape than before this magic carpet ride began. Plus the four extra channels are cool.

Silver Member

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 109
Well, what receiver is it that you have?

Silver Member
Username: Edenman

Post Number: 301
Yur not crazy, dude. I experienced this on BEV with a VS Platinum last night, but few others had it happen. It was very strange! All seems OK today :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us