Is it switch, LNB or Reciever Problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Username: Cybermaster

Post Number: 7
Hello My Friends,

There are a few things I have questions about. I'm using three dishes. Dish 1, 148w. Dish 2, 110w and 119w.
Dish 3, 82w and 91w. I was trying to use DP34 switch. I connected 148w to port 1, 110w to port 2, and 82w port 3.
Currently, I'm using Pansat 2700 clone. I tested the switch by putting it on channel 622 which is on 148w and then on channel 186, 110w. Everything was cool.
Then after a while, channel 622 started freezing. There was sound, then it said no signal for about 3 secs and started working
fine again. I think this is the bin problem. I'm using bin 292.

Before this, I used viewsat 4 port diseque. The reciever froze up, said no signal and rebooted here and there. Thinking my current problem is due to DP34 switch, I removed the switch and connected the viewsat diseque. But this time a strange thing happened,
Nothing worked. Well the reason for that was that there was no power from reciever. I tested this with satellite
finder. There was no light and no signal beep. I turned off the reciever and directly connected it to LNB on 148w,
it worked. This is only satellite though. I reconnected it to viewsat diesque and nothing agian, no signal, no nothing.

Could it be that DP34 switch is overloading the LNBs/Reciever etc causing signal malfunction. Or, they are not simply
compatible with FTA reciever.

Please post your kind comments here. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Ars88

P.I.M.P , Pakistani/In...

Post Number: 440
it should be the switch if u directly connect receiver with lnb

u have to remember that these diseqc switches blow off very very easily...so most likely its your diseqc problem...
i havnt worked with that bin but imo it doesnt seem to be a bin problem

but b4 anything check ur antenna settings and make sure that ur port settings are set accordingly to switch
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us