VS DBPSW-070202X.PGM bin question??

Silver Member
Username: Lroy

Post Number: 153
I am about to purchase a VS extreme soon but I want to know if the latest bin DBPSW-070202X.PGM is working. I am reading on the forum where people are saying that this bin is not working....Is this a fact.

Bronze Member
Username: The_netster

Post Number: 36
Its working just fine in my VS Extreme.

Silver Member

Post Number: 155
Thank u, gonna get mine now.....

Bronze Member
Username: Cable

Post Number: 75
iroy tipit i think u should go get the sonicview its better then viewsat and sonicview has a nice support better then viewsat.sonicview is always first to get the bin with no bugs. viewsat been keep adding lot of new feature with lot of new bugs now who wants to keep playing with those new added bugs in viewsat. i would go for the sonicview since all the coders are fixing the sonicview first without any bugs.viewsat has a nice support too but they are adding a lot of bugs and they are loosing there reputation

Silver Member

Post Number: 160
Amit I think I will try a sonicview as well, I am currently running a CS6000 and the viewsat is already on its way. one thing I can tell you the CS6K is also a nice box and support is not bad...

Bronze Member
Username: Cable

Post Number: 76
if i were you i would return that viewsat and get the sonicview top of the line support and box is great no one can beat the picture quality of sonicview not even viewsat. viewsat is not even close enufff to beat the pic quality belive me man i have cs6000,fortec halfpannel fortec lifetime,viewsat extreme and sonicview. for last 2 or 3 months sonicview is first to get the fix and then viewsat so i would really go for the sonicview. again the picute quality of sonicview is amazing and top of the line support with no bugs in the fix viewsat comes second in the fix and they have lot of bugs in there fix. you will find out ur self when ur viewsat arrived.. happy testing .............
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us