Winzip

Username: Harisqazi

Post Number: 5
i need free winzip

Silver Member
Username: Pachacartier

Post Number: 152
you need to go to school learn something about computer. you think here is charity site. go to google and googlite up. or just relax home and give us your adress we will send you winzip with pizza delivery free

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 1641
http://www.winzip.com
The download is free for use for 30 days. Download the downloaded file and keep it in a safe area. Install it whenever you need it. After 30 days you either pay for using it or deinstall it.

Bronze Member
Username: Hicham

Post Number: 58
cartier you so funny man, could you send me at the same time realplayer :-)

Silver Member
Username: Hanz

Post Number: 232
can you send me an internet too?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1658
You have to put out a real net to get a real player or play mate for life.

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 850
If you are using a computer with XP or Vista no need for winzip the OS can unzip compressed files...

Username: Harisqazi

Post Number: 6
thank you so much

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7463
and the free download is good forever, not 30 days!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1675
winzip.exe is a sophisticated utility. There is no comparison with the unzip operation built into the XP. The questioner wanted winzip.exe, not advice on how to unzip.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7466
they BOTH do the same thing...uncompress and extract the file!...nothing is sophisticated about it...its a monkey file..

I prefer www.win-rar.com myself..with winrar simple utility program, U can extract BOTH .rar AND .zip files..

and the questioner may have XP and is simply not familiar with .zip or .rar files, and didn't know he had the ability to extract them already... so nalin STFU!...your BS is just that, BS!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1676
LK: You really are mad. Go and see your doctor.

Silver Member

Post Number: 157
SEE THAT WHAT I ALWAYS SAY . IT'S JUST MATTER OF TIME SO THAT LK SHOW HIS FRUSTRATION AND RUDNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
LK YOU SHOULD RESPECT NALIN NYDA . so go take your pils and take vacation . take with YOU satscanner he can do the job for u if u know what i mean . MAYBE GO TO JERSY YOU GOT PRFRMJ HE WILL SHOW YOU AROUND . HE LIVE IN FARM WITH COWS

Gold Member

Post Number: 1681
LK: Just get it through your thick head that your knowledge of computer harware and software is NOTHING compared to mine. The question has been answered, so go somewhere else to increase the number of posts.
Go and hide behind your dishes and satellites and LNBs. Don't even try to venture into computer software and hardware, because you do not know a thing.

Silver Member

Post Number: 158
LK is sick man . last year you did this and this year you are trying to do the same . LK beleive me dss will be in great shape if you just get the hell out of here . and stop ordering poeple what to do . it's hubby here and pleasure to share information with and from poeple who knows .
you have a complex and you should go see a professionel help really.
what you do in this site is no help to no body. maybe go get a job and we will prey for you . but when it come to dss you are just crook. so please leave this site. you did it last year and changed your name , so do it again ok.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7472
cartier,...STFU...I'm the guy who just helped U, remember?...this thread and my posts to nalin , are NONE of your business!...or did U want to get banned again?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1684
LK: Don't threaten anybody. The question posted by the user in this thread has been answered and the matter is closed.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7474
blow me!...thats the ONLY thing U may be useful for!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1685
Shut up, LK. Go and see your doctor, and stop the profanity right away. Nobody wants it.

Silver Member
Username: Leon_kookie

Post Number: 238
cartier,...STFU...I'm the guy who just helped U, remember?...this thread and my posts to nalin , are NONE of your business!...or did U want to get banned again

AZZHOLE!!

No way and hell you ever made it past a lonely private in the military. You don't know how to get along with others. You need to get out more your social skills suck just like you do.

Silver Member

Post Number: 159
LK if u have the power to banne me do it what r u waiting for. dsscommunity stinks i never was there tp start with and u r claiming that you banned me . LK u wanna play the hard ball i will make u regret that . i swear. who u still dont know who u dealing with . im not bla bla bla guy sand i kept distance all this time and u think im little kid.
now i will show u what is my true ID. i will make u desapear from dss you will see.
so long. and dsscommunity who u refering to ?

Bronze Member
Username: Ryersongheyarmy

Bottom of the Barrel, Village People

Post Number: 28
cartier dss is refering to LK.

When lk posts messages like the above it's a wonderful thing.. He shows his true colors and only confirms statements made by people watching this suicide march of the lemmings. LK is not a nice guy unless you have something he needs. Which is in most cases for user to register on the scam forums he keeps listing over and over or which others have been tricked into doing also. This is used only to increase the number of user on the forum which in return raises the rates he and other can charge a sponsor for banners. Once you have done that you are no longer needed and can be terminated you at will, like he clearly points out in his threats to cartier above.

xoxooxoxxo

Ryerson's Mommy.

Sorry Dear.. You and lk have gone far enough. I will not surrport this suicide march of the lemmings anymore...

But I have cookies and milk ready come and get it!

Silver Member
Username: Flatulant_kitty

Post Number: 187
LK-Well LK just stinks.

Username: A_syed

Mississauga, ON Canada

Post Number: 3
LK seem like a sick man. Nalin approach has always been positive. Remember one doesn't loose anything by being helpful, on the contrary buys respect.

Bronze Member
Username: Hoosier_daddy

Post Number: 49
soft-best.net....

Username: Acura

Post Number: 1
wtf?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1729
Larry: In the subject under observation, I will still go with the medical diagnosis of manic/depressive illness with paranoid ideation. I agree with you about the severe inferiority complex. It was manic personality trait but is now a full fledged psychosis. Sometimes psychosis from Schizophrenia is difficult to distinguish from the psychosis of a manic. The "grandiose" feelings support schizophrenia, but the obssessions (bordering on OCD) and implied violence are strongly supportive of mood disorder as the basis of psychosis.
The treatment with Lithium is the best choice at present. Later on something like Citalopram or Venlafaxine combined with a phenothiazine. All treatment can be on an ambulatory (outpatient) basis.
I am glad you spotted the psychological aspect. I think, the time has come to use the words psychiatric aspect.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us