I'm using new keys now.

Bronze Member
Username: Dirkdeagle

Post Number: 24
I got my new keys today from www.n2news.com and i'm watching TV fine.

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 830
WARNING !

New keys are here and at all the trusted sites ALWAYS surf SAFE and use only trusted sites !

I would use caution this new user has less than 25 post's here.....

You will find a new thread here with the trusted and "home" sites for most receivers...

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 726
WARNING!!

The members: dsscommunity, Jake Snodgrass, Psycho mofo & several others are spammers that want to redirect u to their sponsored sites.

They DO NOT have ur interest at heart. Do not be misguided by their misinformation, they are NOT senior members.

They create new user names in the attempt to promote their NEW sites.

Senior members recommend u stick with the safe & reputable sites in order to avoid being scammed and/or having names and IP addresses disclosed in the event of an investigation of an FTA dealer/site.

Trust the senior members.

Ryerson recommends LK, PRFRMNJ and a few others. They will inform u of what sites are official receiver sites, and also which other sites have a reputable standing.

Thank u.

Bronze Member
Username: Ryersongheyarmy

Bottom of the Barrel, Village People

Post Number: 24
Yes my son is right.

Only in the sense that the word Warning is spelled correctly..

Besides that he is clueless. See he and Warthog have been having a love fest for years. He lies like heck to protect his personal intrested in his loverboi LK. He would like to believe they only SPAM the forum with honest sites. When in fact thats nothing but a smoke screen. Some of the sites they support are run by scam artist and greedy koreans trying to take your hard earn money. If you look you will find list through out this site with smaller "newbie" friendly sites.

They are not motivated making money from this hobby. They are run by hard working people like yourself just looking to have fun and learn more about this great FTA hobby by sharing.

Thank You. Happy New

xoxoxxox

Proud Mother and a memember of the Ghey Army
Ryerson's Mommy :-)

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 737
hello :-)

welcome back moron, i see all ur user names have clogged up the boards again.

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 738
Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us