The sky is falling again on bev

Silver Member
Username: Pachacartier

Post Number: 139
with the latest bin for viewsat the autoroll is not working for bev . even putting manually the keys did not take it in my reveiver . any idea?

Silver Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 409
turn off autoroll and enter keys again

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 806
Cartier

their is a fix HERE

Silver Member
Username: Pachacartier

Post Number: 140
fta tester that's opkey hex. it's like insstead of putting the keys manually you inject them by computer . is that it? but it's not solution for autoroll is it ? thanx

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 627
My Bev has been running for months on my viewsat you must be doing sonething wrong.

Silver Member

Post Number: 809
No its not a autoroll solution but, It will get you BEv for now.....they are working on a fix now.

I workied on putting in key's, turning off autorol, all that stuff for a hour with no good results...I put that file in and it worked.....

Silver Member

Post Number: 810
LoL Colin you are the ONLY one I have seen you better go knock on some wood....I here did not touch mine the channels just went scrambled....good luck

Your just waiting for your turn yours is the same as ours
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1848
Cartier - Lots of ideas, but you punk aasss still doesn't know how to respect others and then come here asking for help. You won't EVER get another solution from me diickhead.

Username: Jatinder1812

Surrey, B.c Canada

Post Number: 2
WHAT IS KU BAND??

Silver Member

Post Number: 841
Jatin,
Please always start a new thread with questions not in the subject of the thread.

WHAT IS KU BAND??

"kay-yoo"; Kurtz-under band) is a portion of the electromagnetic spectrum in the microwave range of frequencies ranging from 12 to 18 GHz.

Ku band is primarily used for satellite communications

Silver Member
Username: Flatulant_kitty

Post Number: 189
There is KU Linear and KU circular.DN,BEV,DTV,use KU circular for most though 121w and others are KU linear.KU circular use freqs.1xxxx® or 1xxxx(L).
KU linear uses freqs. 1xxxx(H) or 1xxxx(V).
KU circular utilizes the 18" dishes where Linear utilizes 30"+ dishes.Most all the TRUE FTA SATS are KU LINEAR.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us