Autoroll processing..........

Bronze Member
Username: Danoh

Post Number: 56
yesterday i loaded the 070125p into my viewsat plat. and it worked fine.but today it just says autoroll processing going on a couple of hours now.any suggestions.i tryed power on and off

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 794
You on dish or bev? Bev key's just now changed...dish last night....check your key's carefully with the latest....menu, installation, code,Nagra,go LEFT once or twice for BEV or Dish...
also menu, Options, auto roll on
Bev New Keys: 02/01/07

key0: 36 6B 10 84 64 31 A6 0F 57 D2 00 41 52 CC F2 32
Key1: DC 37 10 FF 73 7B 21 EB 75 EF 15 70 74 8F 5F 2E <-Active

08--17 5e 32 01 0D 3A E5 60
09--3F BC AE BD 5D A1 B3 2E

88--E6 D1 EA C6 AF 64 E7 B5
89--7A 7C E3 F5 44 BE 9E 05

Silver Member

Post Number: 795
http://totalfta.com/showthread.php?t=36768

is a huge thread on this for BEV they say to turn OFF autoroll for bev Now even mine here just in the last 2 min is giving me a autoroll processing

Bronze Member
Username: Danoh

Post Number: 60
keys r good thx where did u get them from??

Silver Member

Post Number: 798
A thread here that it titled "new Key's" Not the one with 7000 post the one with only 10.....Upload

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1831
There are reports just about everywhere that Autorolling is taking forever and at time not rolling at all for clone units running 288T or 289T. Having said that I have read and confirmed that 287T is rolling without a problem.

My recommendation is to load 287T provided the only birds you are looking at are 110 & 119. If you are pointing to other birds then you'll need to use the other bins and manually enter keys.

AGAIN - this is MY recommendation based on MY OWN testing and verified by reports on the boards.

Bronze Member
Username: Tupas1

Post Number: 12
I am still getting extract file fail when loading 289T on my fortec ultra receiver. can some one help me what i hve to take care to extract file successfully?

Gold Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 1090
tom pat, You must use The correct cable for that box which is straight through db9 cable!!!!! not a null modem cable.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1835
Tom - did you unzip the bin file????

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
i am using cable which i received. do u think still a cable prob? if so then where i can get " straight through db9 cable"?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1837
This is from another site on Bev:

c/p
Bev has changed up again to defeat our autorolls, and it appears she's doing so by using a new B-1 routine. More info as we log more stream and can figure it out, but for now turn off autoroll and manually enter the new keys in provider ID 0901 to return your channels.
C&P
The new b1 entered the stream today to check the eeprom. There is also some code that is morphed as well; and probably harmful to plastic testers using A/R. More information to come as it will be extremely difficult and dangerous to autoroll with this in the stream if using plastic to include rom 103

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
ya did unzipp and everything and when tried to extract i am getting downloading window but after some time getting error message extract fail ER1.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1840
Tom - Why are you trying to extract a file? If you are trying to flash your receiver and what you need is the instruction. Go to the "Fortec Lifetime Ultra Help Zone" thread and you will find two sets of instructions. One is the "Forced Boot Method" posted by Nalin (normally used for Night Rider Lights) although it will work also, but this involves timing on your part. Or the other set of instructions which I posted just after Nalin's which are the simple way to flash most user friendly and require no timing just follow them step by step.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1092
ER1 most times it a bad data connection from pc to stb,check your com port and rs232 pin out no crossover on pins 2 and 3 one for one.
also Did you check the timing? You have to hit the "Download" button just when the green bar starts to move

Gold Member

Post Number: 1844
Mc - It is easier if he turns on receiver from the back then off from the front and start download.

There is also a third way which is pretty much the same way to load a viewsat whic is to start the download and then turn receiver on from back.

This is why I always recommend to use this proceedure:

1. You will need a 9 pin F/F cable - for Pansat 2500 and clones it is a staight DB9 RS232 cable.
2. Download the 289T BIN. Unzip it using winzip.exe
3. Download BL Updater 1.4
4. disconnect the cable from the LNB or Switch coming into your receiver.
5. Keep the receiver off and connect the DB9 cable to the receiver and computer.
6. Start (Run) BL Updater. Default COM1 should be OK in most case, but if it does not work you can change it to COM 2.
7. Select BIN and get the 289T Bin ready in the window for uploading.
8. Turn your receiver on from the back and allow it to complete its BOOT Sequence.
9. Once you see the "ON" on the front display, turn it off from the front.
10. Now commence your download and wait until it is completed and the receiver has shut off and powered back on.

13. Disconnect the receiver, connect it to the LNB or Switch and turn it on.
14. Let the autoroll work - if it does not, turn autoroll off. Make sure the time and zone settings are correct. If necessary, install the keys manually.
15. Scan your satellite if necessary.

It is very imprtant that you follow these in order to avoid getting night rider lights! While I know some people would like to argue this point, I've been doing it for a long time and rather then argue I suggest they try it first.

Mc - Please do not take offense to this as I'm not saying your proceedures do not work. I know they DO! This is just a lot easier and cuts the risk of Night Rider Lights out...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1094
lolz..np bud as long it helps keep up the good work

Gold Member

Post Number: 1846
Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Pachacartier

Post Number: 137
PRFRMNJ try to respect not to hijack a thrwad . we were talking about bev now there is problem with autorolling and u are talkinga bout 119/110 pansat 2500 i other fuuuuuuuuuucking thing grow up looser

Silver Member

Post Number: 138
thrwd? i meant thread

Silver Member

Post Number: 807
Cartier,

What are you talking about? What makes you think you can jump on him like that? You are new here with under 140 post he has over 1800 he knows ALOT more than you on how to use this forum...I see nothing in his post that has to do with 110/119. He is helping a user. That is the point here......

Gold Member

Post Number: 1847
Cartier - The thread, if it was highjacked, it was done before. Tom had a questions and we attributed his autoroll problems to programing and provided the guidance to solve it.

You still have a problem with respect and then come around asking for help. You need to learn and learn quick.

Silver Member

Post Number: 141
(come around asking for help. You need to learn and learn quick.............)
PRFRMNJ . it's chat room here and i will correct you and fta tester. first you dont know much i never ask for yourrrrrrrrrrrrrr help. maybe exchange idea with evryone but you .
mr fta tester . you said he has 1847 post right.? 1845 pst is bull shiiiiiiiit and just talk about idiot things with friend this place it's like celll phone as long as u have free minute you keep bla bla bla .
mr ftatester up to now i will not use rude word with you i always give time to someone to see what is around . go and read posts before ,how fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkking rude he was with me ok .
in this site i have more than 10 names withing 5 years period in this dss so dont judge the book by the cover. so longggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
and each time i post something im not asking you (PRFRMNJ )or your friend to come and answer it dont come to my thread period. becuz when i post i dont waana make sign to you and other that u know to come to the thread and you know it. so go screwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww urself.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1850
This coming from an idiot who just started a thread asking ME for help. YOU ARE A WORTHLESS PIECE OF CRAP. FFUUCK YOUUU

Username: Splifflady

Post Number: 1
we are having the same Auto Roll Processing on our viewsat extreme. (BEV) Hours upon hours now. Its either that or no audio/no video. can someone help us?

Silver Member
Username: Psychomofo

Post Number: 158
The keys will roll after a while using the latest file. Just make sure you have you autoroll option is turned back on. You can try flipping the power switch in the back off then back on to try and speed up the process.

Username: Splifflady

Post Number: 2
We switched it off and on.
We loaded the keys, we had the auto roll off and it would say no audio/no video.
When we had the auto roll on it would say Auto Roll Processing.
We have been watching it process for probably about 6hrs now.

Bronze Member
Username: Mvr

Post Number: 30
i loaded this latest bin DBPSW-070202X.PGM , but its not working for me.I have viewsat xtreme and all i get is a "No SIGNAL" message.

I get all shaking black screen.Please help
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us