Archive through January 30, 2007

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 647
You can find the newest bin for you pansat 2300A HERE

The newest bin for you receiver is the 261E.

Please find the use the newest loader to load your receiver.

After you download the files you can use winzip or winrar to unzip the files. If you need more instructions please just ask...

To my shadow,

I feel I answered in the best way possible for this moment. I feel it unnecessary to explain in great detail a bin that is not for his receiver, how to load a file with a serial port and cord, talk down to them, tell then each tiny detail, or how to unzip a file. Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Canndy

Www.livefta.com, Www.livefta.com Www.livefta.com

Post Number: 161
New BEV keys... [link removed]

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 1467
TEKNOFREAK: You have to be 100% sure that it is a genuine Pansat 2500A, to install BIN 289. Otherwise you should install BIN 288T. Use BL updater 1.4 and straight RS232 cable.
More info on Pansats is at
http://www.dssrookie.com
http://www.dsstester.c0m
If you go into Menu/system info and post the BIN number - it will be something like 2.79 and post it, we can tell what receiver you have, provided it was working with the receiver.

Username: Syed33

TORONTO, ONTARIO CANADA

Post Number: 7
Is there any solution for fortech ultra most of the indian channels are out can someone give me suggestion what to do,
Thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 1468
DN: Provider ID: 01 01. Keys updated on 18th January, 2007
Key 00: (86)
0F E6 29 BE 9F EF 41 11
A4 C8 40 3A D3 A3 58 26
Key 01: (96)
C6 3E 92 9C 14 C0 41 41
05 7A FC 35 A4 4D 0E 8A
Bev: Provider ID: 09 01. Keys updated today at 1409
DB 24 36 EF 0A 72 AF 92
BA 93 D4 1C 8C 8B F0 64
Key 01 (96)
C4 3B D4 A9 11 8F 07 D8
CA 65 5C 6F 96 FE 80 A0

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 648
New BEV keys

DB 24 36 EF 0A 72 AF 92
BA 93 D4 1C 8C 8B F0 64

C4 3B D4 A9 11 8F 07 D8
CA 65 5C 6F 96 FE 80 A0

New Dish Key's

0F E6 29 BE 9F EF 41 11
A4 C8 40 3A D3 A3 58 26

C6 3E 92 9C 14 C0 41 41
05 7A FC 35 A4 4D 0E 8A

To my shadow,

I feel I answered in the best way possible for this moment. I feel it unnecessary to explain in great detail a bin that is not for his receiver, how to load a file with a serial port and cord, talk down to them, tell then each tiny detail, or how to unzip a file. Thanks

Username: Teknofreak

Post Number: 2
PANSAT 2500A

HI NALIN... OK HERE IS THE INFO ON MY BOX.
X-85BL
API:2.81Ta.EU
BOOT VER 6.00
11/OCT/06
FUTURE_FTA
HOPE IT WILL HELP TY NALIN

Gold Member

Post Number: 1469
Syed Ahmed:
I answered your question at 03:02pm today. See above

Gold Member

Post Number: 1470
TEKNOFREAK : You have BIN 281T. although you may have a genuine Pansat rpoduct, the BIN installed is a clone safe BIN. I suggest you stick to clonesafe BINs. Current version is 288T. A new one 289T is due any time. Since you have waited all these months, you might as well wait a couple of days and install 289T.
The sites where to get them are mentioned above.

Username: Nehal_3278

C, D C

Post Number: 4
send me new key for BEV

Username: Teknofreak

Post Number: 3
OK NALIN THANK U VERRY MUCH!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1472
Nehal: The keys are posted 3 posts above.

Username: Aamir007

Fort Lauderdale, FL USA

Post Number: 9
Guys,

I programmed the 289 bin but now have no picture but do have audio? Help

Bronze Member
Username: Eddy_2

Post Number: 12
hi all
i have a foretec lifetime ultra and a satellite antena with dual LNB.

can someone help me to configure the dual LNB with the foretec because i didn't find any dual LNB in installation/antena setup/LNB type.

thanks for your help

Silver Member
Username: Pathfinder191

Post Number: 154
Hi all,

Did anyone try bin 290 for Ariza 700 and 750? If so, please post your experience.

Many thanks in advance.

Username: Sternberk

Post Number: 1
Nalin,You sure about 1409 for BEV because I try changed but without chance.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1478
freak: There are many variables. The Bev keys are confirmed by Keyripper, but not by keymaster. However, there have been and ECM on BEV for the last 5 days or so, corrected by newer BINs. You should evaluate on the basis of total information.

Silver Member
Username: Ustaad_hc

Post Number: 180
sam i did . i have ariza 700 doesn't work. i try 289 then 290 still nothing.}

Silver Member
Username: Canndy

Www.livefta.com, Www.livefta.com Www.livefta.com

Post Number: 164
289T bin released for fortec and pansat: [link removed]

Gold Member

Post Number: 1486
X-85BL_070125_289T_db_api(N).bin by chancysand

Moded for Hughes / Tivo ir codes. Good for ALL Pansat 2500 and clones and for Fortec Lifetime Ultra.!

Get Serial Load Here:
[link removed]

Get Full Jtag File Here:
[link removed]

Bronze Member
Username: Hus

Post Number: 69
Nalin isn't that bin by BL?

Username: Ligiuta

Nalin, please help me !! What bin do I need for Pansat 2700A. I don't know if is a real one or a clone.
Thank you in advance.
Ligia

Bronze Member
Username: Luqe

Post Number: 37
Nalin, is there anything out for ariza 700 yet?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1490
Hus: Pansat BINs are usually by BL. They are initially not clone safe. They are then "modded" modified by Chancysand, who usually puts the letter T after it, and releases for you a clone safe BIN.
luqman: No bin out for Ariza 700.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1491
Ligia: BIN for the true Pansat 2700A is out is labelled 292. There is no clonesafe BIN out as of this writing.
Look at Menu/system info, and check the name of the BIN. If your BIN has a number something like 290, you can use 292. If it has number like 290c, it means that previously, at least, you had a clone safe BIN put in, so your receiver could be a clone. Then you will have to wait for a clone safe BIN

Post Number: 5
Nalin, how can I find if is an original or a clone one? When I bought it they list it as an original, but now I don't know.
Thank you for your help.
Ligia

Gold Member

Post Number: 1494
Ligia: Look at the current BIN number - I said how to just above your post. Post it to me and I will have some idea.

Post Number: 6
Nalin is 290v1 tivo. You told me to download this one bacause it was safe.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1497
Ligia: It is better toplayit safe and wait for the clonesafe 292 BIN tomorrow. I am almost sure it will be out tomorrow.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7350
Nagra2 Keys...FOR ALL RECEIVERS...from Keymaster 3.0

Dish Provider 0101: Last Updated (Jan18 4:30pm EST)

Key0: 0F E6 29 BE 9F EF 41 11 A4 C8 40 3A D3 A3 58 26 (Active)

Key1: C6 3E 92 9C 14 C0 41 41 05 7A FC 35 A4 4D 0E 8A

Bev Provider 0901: Last Updated (Jan27 12:00pm EST)

Key0: DB 24 36 EF 0A 72 AF 92 BA 93 D4 1C 8C 8B F0 64 (Active)

Key1: C4 3B D4 A9 11 8F 07 D8 CA 65 5C 6F 96 FE 80 A0

Post Number: 7
I found bin "pansat 2700 X-87BL 070125 292 api" is this the one? is on Dss central

Gold Member

Post Number: 1500
LK: The keys posted above by you were already posted twice today at 4.00 pm.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1501
Ligia: I have tried to explain before. There are two types of BINs for 2700A/E.
pansat 2700 X-87BL 070125 292 api
is the correct BIN,if you are 100% sure that your receiver is genuine and not a clone. If you put this BIN in your receiver and if it is a clone, it will almost kill your receiver.
The other type is a clone safe. Currently you have a clone safe BIN in your computer. The clone safe version of 292 BIN is NOT out yet.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7352
who cares...bin 289T was posted 10 times before U posted it...U are a hypercrite

BTW, only reason I posted the keys from KEYMASTER, was because U lied and stated that Key Ripper has current keys at 14:09 but Keymaster did NOT..I believe U will notice that the new Bev keys were in fact posted and at noon, 2 hours prior to KeyRipper....so STFU bich!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1502
LK: At the time I posted, Keymaster did not have the latest keys and keyripper had them. I make statements of facts. You were not looking at keymaster then, so you do not know.
You need treatment and you should go and see your doctor about it, instead of going all over the forum, causing trouble.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7354
STFU...yes, the keys were there then..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1503
LK: Do not come arguing with me. You are trying to fight an enemy that does not exist. You do not and cannot intimidate me. I said I looked and that is it. I have no preference between the two sites or for that matter any other sites that posts keys.
So as I said before, you go and see your doctor and get treatment and in the mean time stop boozing and bullying.

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1713
LK - Naling is still trying to come down from her medication. Either that or she's been using the hell out of her DILLDOEE. Maybe she just doesn't comprehend. Either way, all she or he (I really don't give a fuuucckkk) is argue with anyone and definitively has to have the last word. Not woth it....

Username: Jubara

Hi Everyone,

I can tell from all the answers that this forum will be patient on a brand newbie user like me.

My question how to do factory flash or reset and if i want to put the bin file do i have to this factory flash ? ?
By the way i am using ariza 700.

Thank you in advance

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1715
JA - You do not need to do a factory reset. Just flash the file and you are done...

Username: Xana

Thanks Nalin & Jay.Based on your replys,my best bet is to get a new more updated reciver.Any recomendation?
Meanwhile, how do I get the STB for my Pansat 2300A?

Username: Channelwatcher

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 10
Hi, can anyone help me unstick my pansat 2500a, I was running with the 288t bin and it did a tp update and I shut it off . When I turned it back on it was stuck on english menu and wont exit off.I can got to install but thats it . I even loaded the factory bin again .

Gold Member

Post Number: 1504
Alexandra Lobo: Your best bet is to change the receiver. A good buy is a Sonicview 4000- about US$ 180. A viewsat Ultra is equivalent priced.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1505
Bruce: First reflash it with something like 280T, then reflash withthe latest 289T BIN.

Bronze Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 11
Thanks Nalin I will try

Bronze Member

Ontario Canada

Nalin, did not work. getting worried , what to try next?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1508
Bruce. Some of the problems, people have had in the past.
1. Wrong date and time or time zone. Make sure you have it correct before flashing.
2. 288T does not do an autoroll. 289T may have same problem. I usually make sure that the correct keys are in before I flash. Sometime the new BIN puts in old keys and the autoroll works and brings in new keys, sometimes the keys I put in stay, and sometimes, I have to turn auto roll off, do aset default keys, and load keys manually.

One important thing I learnt is what is known as jtagless flashing.
When you come to the point of doing the actual flash, i.e. when you are ready with the BL updater showing Com 1 and also showing the selected BIN for upload, keep one hand on receiver back switch, one hand on mouse to start uploading. Then switch on the receiver and immediately click to start the upload.
Another problems which some newcomers have is that they don't wait long enough. Wait 20 seoncds after it say "Complete"
How you can get going.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1510
Bruce: If everything else fails, try the factory BIN, but I have not seen much difference in loading an old working BIN and loading a factory BIN to get started. Eventually you have to load the latest BIN.
Hope the jtagless method works.

Bronze Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 13
did all that still stuck. I cant get into the parental control or channel edit

Silver Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 399
Bruce, sounds like you need to do a complete set-up
select language
installation-antenna set-up
select your sats, lnb type, diseq
scan sats

Bronze Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 15
i tryed a reflash program and thet did not work I think you are wright I think I lost all my channels and need to rescan it all again (all three dishes) I will try this and let you all know

Username: Xana

Thanks again Nadin.Apreciate your advice.

Bronze Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 16
Thanks Nadin and Albino, I rescaned it all loaded the new keys and all is good . My daughter loves me again and my wife says I might even get lucky tonight (life is good)

Bronze Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 17
life is good

Username: Syed33

TORONTO, ONTARIO CANADA

Post Number: 8
Where is loader for fortech, also the thread to download please can someone guide me,
i hope nalyin can help
Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Zibruno

Post Number: 17
hi nalian i downloaded the 289t but when i go to load it to my pansat nothing happens.Why does this bin have full jtag after.All the other bins never had that could that be the problem?

Bronze Member
Username: Trinity

Post Number: 21
Hi

How do I download the newest program for Panset 2700?

Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 890
well first of all you need to download the bin file, a loader that loads the file on to the receiver and you also need a null cable to conect your receiver to the pc. get all that and post and i will post the step by step instruction for you

Gold Member

Post Number: 1511
home boy: You only use the serial version. The full jatag version is for those who want to or have to do full jtag.
You might have to do a full set up
menu/installation/antenna selection
connect DiseqC in the selcted Sats, and then do a blind scan of sats.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1512
SYED IFTHIKAR AHMED : Go to the fortec section and download, the latest 289T BIN. Also download BL updater 1.4 and unzip both these. Get the instructions. Use a straight RS232 DB9 F/F cable.
Upload the BIN, following the instruction when you upload.
http://www.totalfta.com
http://www.dssevolution.com

Gold Member

Post Number: 7368
All these sites ALWAYS have the latest files, bins, how to's, manuals, guides, dish pointing calulators and tips, hardware info, jtag info, newbie and getting started sections, actively moderated with a no troublemakers and no bashing allowed policy.. and are free, and only require a simple free registration...Your email info is kept private, unless U specify differently..and U will be notified via email of any replies to any questions U may ask (or U can shut that feature off, if U like)..and your IP is sacred and never released..

Some of these specialize in particular FTA receivers as noted next to their links..

If U want real info, trouble free, no costs, friendly help, no hassles, latest files and manuals, then use these...these are well established, and have a long history, and are the best known sites throughout the entire DSS community for many years now...

Ecoustics is NOT a Dss site, since is has NO files, no manuals, no guides, little info, no specific categories, and is almost impossible to find anything because every thread here has been allowed to be hijacked (because no mods are active) and the Subject does not relate to the posts within it....also Ecoustics is basically an Electronics site for home audio, television, DVDs, stereo's, and things of that nature, NOT FTA satellite information

So again I highly recommend using ANY of these sites in this first post!....U pick one and use it for fast , friendly info and files, and many of these also have a LIVE chat area what U can get an IMMEDIATE response from a reliable knowlegeable sources!...U will save yourself much time, especially if you are a newbie to this hobby!...and most all also will have the latest keys posted as well, and the keymaster, keyripper, key grabber utility files to download as well....and if plastic is your thing , some also have an area for that as well as FTA..Good Luck and enjoy this hobby!

Final Solution Free To Air:
[link removed] (C00LSAT and All receivers)
DSS Newbies:
[link removed] (Pantecs,all clones and all receivers)
[link removed]

Bronze Member
Username: Liljdominican338

Post Number: 25
i have no signal on ppv and sport can some one help me.
thank you

Gold Member

Post Number: 7377
scan the TP's that those channels are on...its all listed at lyngsat.c*om

Username: Deep_2000

could someone plz help me .. I have ariza 750 i am not getting some of the chanls

Gold Member

Post Number: 1523
SYED IFTHIKAR AHMED : Go to the fortec section and download, the latest 289T BIN. Also download BL updater 1.4 and unzip both these. Get the instructions. Use a straight RS232 DB9 F/F cable.
Upload the BIN, following the instruction when you upload.
http://www.totalfta.com
http://www.dssevolution.com

Gold Member

Post Number: 1524
Jonathan Perez: What receiver do you have and when is it last you had these channels and on which satellite?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1525
Gary: Ariza 750 - New BIN is not available yet.
Sam had posted yesterday a solution which seemed to work for him. It was a specific and unsual solution for Ariza 750. I am posting his solution below.
"Ariza 750 users:
Here is the solution for missing channels which I found out from another web site. It works great for me:
bv and dn and yes you need to to a factory flash 2 time and after load 2.79 and after load 2.80 i guess that file is when the map 57 came out so it's only the ar is not working but for the moment is the only option .Need to put the key's manualy.
I hope this help"

Username: Deep_2000

Post Number: 3
I dont know whole alot abt this stuf .. how would do all that u just told me..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1526
It is quite long procedure and you will need help from a friendly computer hobbyist.
You should go to one of the following sites and learn how to upload a BIN to your Ariza 750. EVERYTHING!!
You will need to download the factory BIN for Ariza 750, and BIN s 2.79 and 2.80. You will to download the recommended uploader and teh instructions.
You will need the appropriate cable - most liely it will be Null cable but find out when you read.
You will need to read for at least 1 hour.
The following sites will give you all the information and files in the Ariza section.
Best of luck.

Username: Topy

I am bounded to write my first post but i am fimilier with ever one in this site ,,, thx

This is really frustative to handle this kind of situation, sorry to say abt those people in this forum who known really as expert i am thinking the same way, but unfortunatly whenever point comes on Ariza most of the people dont realizes the importancy of the Ariza receiver users,,, cuz other then Ariza users are not suffering right now this much,,, please be serious to resolve this issued as quickly as possible,,, if u can ,,, hope is always high ,,, make this place top of the all dss forum, Thx

Gold Member

Post Number: 1529
RK: I note your concern about Ariza. However, people in this forum help in terms of what is available. Nobody here is a coder, as far as I know. We pick up the Ariza files as they are released and post the URLs to them.
Ariza coders, I beleive are employed by the manufacturer or are a separate team that works indpendently of other coders and when they come out with a solution they broadcast to some relevant sites. No files are stored at ecoustics, so ecoustics does not get these files directly.

NN : Thxs to make me understand ,,

Bronze Member
Username: Palikeroako

Post Number: 33
Please Help... Need New keys for the dishnet... Please help... ASAP.......

Gold Member

Post Number: 1539
DN: Provider ID: 01 01. Keys updated on 18th January, 2007
0F E6 29 BE 9F EF 41 11
A4 C8 40 3A D3 A3 58 26
Key 01: (96)
C6 3E 92 9C 14 C0 41 41
05 7A FC 35 A4 4D 0E 8A
**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--
Bev: Provider ID: 09 01. Keys updated 27 Jan at 1409
DB 24 36 EF 0A 72 AF 92
BA 93 D4 1C 8C 8B F0 64
Key 01 (96)
C4 3B D4 A9 11 8F 07 D8
CA 65 5C 6F 96 FE 80 A0

Username: Jubara

Thanks PRFRMNJ

When you said flash the card you means just download the bin and that's it...

Once aain thanks

Username: Jack_jenlin

Nalin, the Keys for the Provider ID: 09 01 (express vue) are not working for me. Could they already be expired?

I'm a newbie here...so take it easy on me.

Username: Usha

United States

Post Number: 9
Does anybody know when there might be a new bin for Fortec star classic na. Please help

Gold Member

Post Number: 1541
Jack Jenlin : BEV Keys have not changed since 27th January

Gold Member

Post Number: 1542
Usha: There is no new BIN for Fortec Classic.

Bronze Member
Username: Gastrognome

[link removed]
www.filez.us/km3/keys.shtml

Bronze Member
Username: Rabih

Post Number: 14
Hello,
recently i have lost alot of channels. I checked the bin in my box(pansat2500A) which I bought on e-bay and it was:X-85BL, API:2.79Ta-EU, Boot ver: 6.0
I asked one of my friends and he told that my box is a clone since there is a "T" in the bin format; I asked the seller and he said that the box is an "original" and not a "clone", he said too, "you can upload any bin to it either for original or clone".
now I am confused about what bin should I upload and what loader should I use especially that it is the second box for this year and I don't want to ruin it. thank you.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1552
The clone safe BIN is OK for original 2500A and clones and Fortec Ultra.
If you load BIN without a T on the end, you are taking a risk if you happen to have a clone, because it has clone killer code in it.
The latest clone safe BIN is 289T.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1553
BL Updater 1.4 will always work well. You will need a straight RS232 DB9 F/F cable.

Silver Member

Post Number: 891
and you can get the files from the following website:

Silver Member

Post Number: 892
Well if you want to find out if your box is real or a clone, then check out the following site and you will know

http://pansat.150*m.com/fake.html ( remove * )

Silver Member

Post Number: 893
Jack Jenlin

Try these keys, Bev just changed the keys.

Nagra2 Keys
Dish Provider 0101: Last Updated (Jan 18 4:30pm EST)

Key0: 0F E6 29 BE 9F EF 41 11 A4 C8 40 3A D3 A3 58 26 (Active)

Bev Provider 0901: Last Updated (Jan 29 11:56am EST)

Key0: DB 24 36 EF 0A 72 AF 92 BA 93 D4 1C 8C 8B F0 64
Key1: DE 4A A5 D6 45 21 FC 5B CF 95 2C 7C 78 81 F4 65 (Active)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
thank Nalin,
I appreciate your help.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
Thank you Nalin, I appreciate your help

Bronze Member
Username: Jerseynigga007

Post Number: 24
What # is suppose to be in the LNBLocal-Freq. of Echo 3
thanx

Username: Hjaved916

High point, Nc Usa

Post Number: 6
we need bin files and the newest keys for mercury11 thank you.

Username: Manios

Toronto, Ontario Canada

bev keys not working

Bronze Member
Username: Wwolf

Chatham, On. Canada

Post Number: 47
New Keys For Bell
Key0: DB 24 36 EF 0A 72 AF 92 BA 93 D4 1C 8C 8B F0 64
Key1: DE 4A A5 D6 45 21 FC 5B CF 95 2C 7C 78 81 F4 65
Keys for Dish
Key0: 0F E6 29 BE 9F EF 41 11 A4 C8 40 3A D3 A3 58 26

Username: Dena_86

Hello All :-)

I am really new to this and I know I am asking for alot but could someone please show me step by step where to get the new bin for Fortec Ultra Lifetime and how to download it and put it on the Reciever:-(:-(. THAT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED. thank you so much :-):-)

Username: Usha

United States

Post Number: 10
Nalin Nyda:Do you think that there might be a new bin release soon or is there any other way to get the international channels.I thank you very much for your quick response.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1557
Usha: Did you mean for Fortec Classic? I doubt it. It might be that time has come for you to buy a new receiver.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1558
Dena : Go to one of the following sites and learn for at least 2 hours. Go to the Fortec section
Or you can read the last 100 posts here and you will get the gist of it.

Silver Member
Username: Jpz

MTL, QC CAnada

Post Number: 143
hi guys

Username: Manios

Toronto, Ontario Canada

bev keys still not working, getting scrambled channel notice
DN keys are fine

Username: Vijayveena

Thanks a lot guys. All your advices have been really helpful. Everything back to normal for the "time being".
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us