Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 471
you need software not hardware.

HERE

Bronze Member
Username: Lakers123

Post Number: 34
but how do i download that onto the box with the cable, i have it pluged into the usb, and on the box in the nine pin rs232, how do i put bin file into the box with the line? thnx for heling

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 474
all the answers are their......find a how to on that receiver its easy then

Bronze Member
Username: Lakers123

Post Number: 35
thank you very much..

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 1375
Kamal Nabil: The latest BIN for Pansat 3000 is 288T.
It will give you all the channels. If you are scanning BEV use this BIN.
If you are scanning 61.5W on DN, use this BIN.
If the above two do not apply to you, i.e you are scanning only DN and not scanning 61.5W, then use the 287T BIN.
The 287T and 288T BINs are available from
http://www.totalfta.com
You will need BL updater 1.4, a piece of software tha lets you upload to your receiver. Also get winzip.exe from www.winzip.com to unzip the files. When you are in the site, get the instructions for uploading.
Most of the receivers, which use 288T BIN need a straight RS232 F/F 9 pin cable for uploading. This is readily available at Radio Shack and similar shops.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1377
Monica:
http://www.totalfta.com supports Sonicview receivers fully.
You can also get a lot of information and files at
http://www.dssrookie.com

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 481
Kamal,

The above post I made for you DOES apply to you. I gave you the HOME forum for pansat your receiver. While Nalin's advice might work out for you its always best to go straight to the source when getting a update.

http://www.future-fta.info/Forums/ is the home for BL the coder who makes all the bin files for your receiver. If you find a copy of the bin on another site it might work not as safe as from BL. Lots of people have had in the past trouble getting their updates from sites other than http://www.future-fta.info/Forums/

Nalin,

I answered the question in the best way known to fix his receiver. It is always best to go to the home forums for the receiver. If you see here a answer from a user that does not point to your favorite forums dont tell the user that the above post does not apply to them that is misleading. If you see an answer that would work just fine (re pointing them to the home forum) do not ad you own different answer.

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 482
Nalin,

Ok I am sorry I see now what you were saying in that post. When you said the above does not apply you meant what had put not my post. It was a little misleading I read it wrong. So a appolize to you for that. The adding to my answer I still feel is rude and misleading and will cause confusion.

Bronze Member
Username: Amrit187

Post Number: 23
im starting to loose some of my channels, there going scambled...do u think my systems not autorolling properly ? i have a pansat 2500 clone

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 486
aa,

Next time start a new thread.

We may be losing some channels today like yesterday.

If you have some channels but other are scrambled you do NOT have a key issue.

Best thing is to do make sure antenna settings are ok , auto transponder is OFF, watch the other 600 channels that are working and lets wait and see if others report same today..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1384
There is a mini-ECM that hit about 4 days ago on Echo 3 (61.5W) and also BEV.
The hit on Echo 3 corrected itself a few hours later.
Yesterday DN put the ECM on again on Echo3 and half the channels were gone. Today there are reports of similar probelms on 148W, which is similar to Echo 3, but intended for the west coast.

THIS IS NOT A KEY PROBLEM.

For those who watch SET,SETMX,ZEETV,ZCINE,B4U, this is a major setback. There are new BINs out for Pansats, Pansat clones, Ariza, C00lsat, etc. The problems is solved, but the new BINs may have autoroll problem at the time of installation - you solve this by manual entry of keys. There is also a more severe problem reported with the new BINs for Pansats - i.e. 291 for 2700A, 288 for 2500, 288T for pansat clones. There are erratic freezes of the picture and occasional reset of the receiver. This applies particularly to the slower speed receivers.

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1579
To add to Nalin's post - These bins were never fully tested because by the time they came out, the MAP57 call was lifted and therefore they are pretty much in a testing stage. I was told that new bins would have been out within 48 hours, however this was a day or so ago, so it may be more of the same from last summer where bins were promissed every week and they never did.

While this is not the case with the 288t bins - Normally Bins ending with "T" are BL common designation for Bins with Tivo Codes. Chancy identifies his bin with a "t" at the end normally using the small letter "t'. This however, can go unnoticed by many. Make sure when you download one of these that the description of the bin actually says it's clone safe and the author (who 99% will be Chancy) is stated in the description. He does Identify his bins with "t", but so does BL to identify Bins with Tivo codes, so please be careful.

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 491
beginning to look like the end is near for the clones.

If I was a owner of a clone, a off brand, or even a pansat at this point I would be shopping for a Viewsat.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7299
That handwriting was on the wall over a year ago..when BL had empty promises and same old problems with all his bins since nagra2 came out..then the ECM last summer should have been the end of Pansat and BL, IMO..

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1585
I'm still waiting for the bin that was going to last a year! LMAO... Thanks for reminding me of that one LK....

Silver Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 870
LOL... yep that was funny

Username: Kittee_kat

Post Number: 4
where can i find a new bin for c00lsat 5000?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
where can i get that new bin for pansat 2500 i dont mind manually entering keys

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 521
aa,

HERE

Gold Member

Post Number: 1385
aa: See my post at 928.am today. What applies to Pansat 3000 applies to all Pansat 2500 and pansat 2500 clones.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1386
kittee kat : For a lot of different files for all receivers, here are some of the sites you can go to.
This is not a full list and there are many other sites as well.

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 525
Nalin

what receiver do you use for testing?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1390
Jay: Read carefully. I have said this before after your incomplete information to others in other threads.
There is a mini-ECM on now on
1. 61.5W - about half the channels not working
2. 148W - about half the channels not working
3 Bev channels.
This DOES NOT affect Viewsats and Sonicview, because they have already got the solution for it.
The Pansats and Pansat clones have been affected and new BINs are out. C00lsats and Ariza 700 have also been affected. For Pansats 2500 and clones, I am recommending 288T (clone safe BIN)
For Pansat 2700A - the real one - the BIN is 291.
These BINs will give you your channels. They have some problems
1. picture freezing at times
2. spontaneous reset.
3. autoroll, which was working well on 287T does not work. You would then add the keys manually.
The Eagle star that Nirav is complaining about is a slower Pansat 2500 clone and if he loads the 288T BIN, he will get the missing channels back, but may expereince some problems.
In case you do not know it, the 5 missing channels - SET,SETMX,ZCINE,ZEETV and B4U are very popular with the peolple from India, so there should not be any need to ridicule a poster when he asks for help. Thousands of Indian families survive the harsh north american winters watching these channels. A lot of arab families also have similar problems with their favourite viewing, and would like to have the information I am posting.
So my advice is to give the full relevant information to people who are asking for help.
The sites where you can download from as as follows:

Look for the 288T BIN and the BL 1.4 updater in Pantec or Fortec section. For genuine Pansats look at the Pansat section. Pansat 2700A file is 291 and the 3500 clonesafe file is 307T

Username: Alfons_ramahotmailcom

Post Number: 10
New DN
key 86: 0F E6 29 BE 9F EF 41 11 A4 C8 40 3A D3 A3 58 26 (Active)
key 96: C6 3E 92 9C 14 C0 41 41 05 7A FC 35 A4 4D 0E 8A

Bev Keys
Aux 86: 05 10 F0 8A 9F 19 22 E6 FA C3 F4 57 A4 A0 B8 0B (Active)
Aux 96: FB 31 EC 24 45 8E D5 EF 36 36 F8 1C C9 8F A5 71

Silver Member
Username: Jpz

MTL, QC CAnada

Post Number: 141
Does this mean that Pansat 2500 Clones are on the way to the trash? Because on 121 all arabic channels are there. and they are using the Pansat 2500 Clone.

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 536
JPZ,

No one know's what the future will hold for us. It is just more reliable to have a viewsat or a non clone pansat at this point. It changes daily so who knows.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7309
its NOT the end of pansat 2500 clones..they are the same as ever..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1404
JPZ: The problems are created for us by BEV and DN selectively at their wish. Half of the international channels on 61.5 were the first affected. Then on 148W today. As far as I know 121W was not affected, but I can't be sure as I am not scanning it.

Silver Member
Username: Dishoom

Scarborough, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 121
ANY NEW KEYS FOR FILE FOR PANSAT 2500 I COULDNT WATCH SUN TV, ZEE TV, B4U, INDIAN CHANNELS PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1409
vim: Look at my post a few posts above regarding BIN 288T on Pansat 2500 and Pansat clones. The channels you are missing can be obtained using 288T, but at a small expense in reception problems.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1413
New BIN for Pansat 2700A/E is 292 released today
New BIN for Pansat 2500A is 289 released today
Both are available at
http://www.future-fta.info
These are stated to solve the freezes and resets that you were expereinceing with the previous BINs.

THESE BINs ARE NOT FOR CLONES

It usually takes 1-2 days for the clone BINs to come out.

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 551
Vim,

A new improved bin was released today for your Pansat 2500 It is NOT Clone safe so please be sure its not a clone. You can get the bin HERE. Good luck!

Silver Member
Username: Pathfinder191

Post Number: 152
Ariza 750 users:
Here is the solution for missing channels which I found out from another web site. It works great for me:
bv and dn and yes you need to to a factory flash 2 time and after load 2.79 and after load 2.80 i guess that file is when the map 57 came out so it's only the ar is not working but for the moment is the only option .Need to put the key's manualy.
I hope this help

Username: Asplover

Post Number: 7
Sam

Do u think it works the same for Ariza 700 users too.
I think both models work the same way. Can u confirm ??

Username: Networm

For C00l$at 4000 Pro Recievers - new bin file ver 1.40, I just downloaded it - will check later on - I got it from

***.d$$tester.com/download.php?file=2001

HTH to get back all channels including 471 (Cricket)

Silver Member

Post Number: 872
seems like the new files for pansats have solve the freezing problem. so I would suggest you guys go ahead and download the 292 for pansat 2700A and you will be set for a while!

thanx to blacklist!

Silver Member
Username: Jpz

MTL, QC CAnada

Post Number: 142
thank you for the respond

Silver Member
Username: Dishoom

Scarborough, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 123
SO ORIGINAL PANSAT 2500 is workign now with all the INDIAN CHANNELS

Silver Member

Post Number: 874
yes it should with the newest bin that was released today

Username: Networm

Post Number: 8
Just installed and tested 1.40 on C001sat 4K - everything is normal now - 471 is up , zee, sony, b4u everything is up and screening normally.

Rgds

Username: Ben333

Post Number: 2
hi guys..please'anybody can help me?
I have a digiwave7000,it's all programmed for bev nimiq1,i entered manually the latest keys right,Igot the list of the channel but all is dark...may be i need a new bin...where can i find it?...thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Jaggyb

Post Number: 21
Hello,
I have tried to up load new bin 292 for my pansat 2700E. It does not erase all the channels like it normally do whenever I downloaded bin in the past. English channels are coming, but no indian channels. Any help would be highly appericiated.

Bronze Member
Username: Bucknshelley

OHIO USA

Post Number: 21
Ok... something odd. I was about to pull my hair out because there was no channels. All were scrambled or no signal was stated. I don't have the equipment to load a new bin... but, my 9 yr old turned off the box (reset in the rear) and when it turned back on... VOILA! We had all the channels once again. Don't know if this may help anyone... but it sure did give me some comfort!

Username: Skyjayson

Post Number: 9
any one know what happend to DN, even though my keys are correct, still no channels.

key 86: 0F E6 29 BE 9F EF 41 11 A4 C8 40 3A D3 A3 58 26 (Active)
key 96: C6 3E 92 9C 14 C0 41 41 05 7A FC 35 A4 4D 0E 8A

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 582
HI Jayson

whats your receiver? So we can help ya...The key's are correct....make sure they are on re3ceiver just like that one # wrong and it wont work.....

Silver Member

Post Number: 884
So i would suggest you guys download the latest bin files that came out on the 25th (wait for the clone safe files, they are not out as of yet), they are much better, no more freezing problems, autoroll is fine, fast channel change speed, awsome scan speed.

Well i got work tomorrow so i will see ya all tomorrow, good night

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
Hello,I downloaded the new bin. System information shows X-87BL-API:2.92_EubX Boot Ver :6.2 25 Jan 2007. It is from future-fta.info.
After download normally it would erase all channels and your favourite. But it never did. I tried 4 times thinking something wrong but I did not erase channels.
Any ways I tried to scan 3Ku and 9/T-13Ku. Scan speed is fast, but it cannot find any channel. All English channels are coming but no Indian channels.
Any help would be appreciated.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1432
JaggyB: Recheck to make sure you have separate DiseqC settings for Echo 3 and Echo 9. If you did a "factory default" they would disconnected in software and you would reconnect in software
Menu/installation/echo 3/DisEqC - 1,2,3, or 4.
I have not seen favourites erasing after an upload.
Your scanning may not bring in the channels if the TP list is corrupted.
To restore everything, do your software connect to the DisEqC, and then come out and do a Blind scan.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
Thanks Nalin,
I did not do factory default.
I'll try that in the evening and will get back to you.
Thanks again

Silver Member
Username: Pathfinder191

Post Number: 153
asp lover: I have couple of 750s but no harm in trying it on 700. With my second receiver, I did not go through the whole procedure but I only loaded 280 directly and it also brought my missing channels back. You can also try and if it doesn't work, you can go back to your current bin.
Just make sure you use 280 bin which is released for 700 not 750.

Bronze Member
Username: Asplover

Post Number: 11
Hi Sam,

i have 280 bin file on my Ariza 700.
Bin is for 700 and still i am not getting the Indian channels as u are watching.

Tonight i will load 280 bin again and lets see whether it shows the channels or Scrammble message again.

Bronze Member
Username: Mkvl1490

Post Number: 88
LET ME ASK EVERYBODY A QUESTION

WHEN IT STARTED GETTIN COLDER, STARTED TO SNOW, AND WE STATRED GETTIN WIND, THEN DA BOX JUST WENT BLANK. 30% LEVEL AND 0% QUALITY, I JUST WANNA KNO HOW CAN I FIX IT AND WATS THA PROBLEM

Bronze Member
Username: Nub2fta

N/a, N/a Canada

Post Number: 25
Hi All,
Is it just me or is BEV down?
I have these keys in the box but nothing. (Last Update: 2007/01/23 1:44 PM PST)
86: 05 10 F0 8A 9F 19 22 E6
FA C3 F4 57 A4 A0 B8 0B
96: FB 31 EC 24 45 8E D5 EF
36 36 F8 1C C9 8F A5 71
pls help.

Gold Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 1020
Nub2fta, those are the right keys Tell us wut kind of receiver u have and which bin ?

Bronze Member

N/a, N/a Canada

Post Number: 26
VS X-treme but I'm not sure of the bin, I did not load it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1023
Well u can find that out in Menu under system info
First turn off ur box form the back and turn it back on see if that slove ur problem

Username: Vijayveena

Post Number: 1
Is there a bin out for Pansat 2500 clones?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1024
Bujju Singh No there isn't the last one was..288t
But there will be a new bin coming out soon which will be 289t

Bronze Member

N/a, N/a Canada

Post Number: 27
Mc Sunny - under Option-5. reciever upgrade, it shows :
DBPSW-061030X (BOOTLOADER 0.07) is this what I'm looking for? going to ty tuning off the box now.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 89
damn i wish sumbody could help me

Gold Member

Post Number: 1025
Makaveli, ur dish has been moved i think by the wind btw is it working at this moment ? or all gone

Bronze Member

N/a, N/a Canada

Post Number: 28
Makaveli - the quick & dirty - to the best of my knowledge, you diagnosed the problem, "STARTED TO SNOW" anything that gets in the path of you getting a "acceptable" signal will result in less-than-perfect reception. But, Im'm sure that the vets out there can advise you better than my 2 cents worth.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1026
Nub2fta there is a new bin out for ur receiver which came out this afternoon and u can get that at totalfta.com..This bin came with New features !!

Bronze Member

N/a, N/a Canada

Post Number: 29
McSunny - tuning off the box, did nothing, still no bev.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1027
Or u can get the new bin here as well
http://www.tryfta.com/showthread.php?t=1356

Gold Member

Post Number: 1028
Is ur AutoRoll ON ?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1029
btw i have to go right now, but u can go at this site.. http://www.tryfta.com/index.php
if i am not herre they can help You
Or anyone else here as well

Bronze Member

N/a, N/a Canada

Post Number: 30
ok , thanks for the info McSunny. btw, did I find the correct location for the bin. thanks again.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1030
Yes That is correct

Username: Usha

United States

Post Number: 8
Does anybody know when there might be a new bin for Fortec star classic na.

Silver Member

Post Number: 889
Makaveli

If your dish is high enough and it is not covered with snow your signals should not be any different then what you had back in the summer time. i think Mc Sunny is right, your dish might have moved from its original position by heavy wind.

Bronze Member
Username: Gastrognome

Post Number: 11
[link removed]

Bronze Member

Post Number: 90
so u sayin move da dish a little

Bronze Member
Username: Harjun

Post Number: 55
hi everybody i have ariza 700 and bin number in 2.80 and few channels are not woring. anybody has any news about it thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Canndy

Www.livefta.com, Www.livefta.com Www.livefta.com

Post Number: 160
New fta keys... [link removed]

Username: Bubbus

Hi everyone, I'm new to the site. I don't know how to download bins to get back missing chanels on DN. What peripheral to use to connect my receiver with the PC for the download. Can anyone help me out?

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 613
Abbas,

We would love to help you out. We will need some more info from you. We need to know what receiver you have so we can point you to the proper loader and bin files.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
is the new bin out for pansat 2500 clones yet ?

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 614
When the new clone safe bin's are out we will start a new thread all about them, were to get them, and what receivers they are safe for.

Thanks Jay, It's FortecStar Lifetime Ultra

Username: Ben333

Post Number: 3
hi again,is anyone can help me for the new bin for Digiwave7000,?please...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1442
Abbas and aa: The BIN you wnat is named 288T. You will get it in the fortec thread or Pantec thread at one of the following sitesites.
http://www.dsstester*com
You will also need BL Updater 1.4, instuctions to upload the BIN, and a straight DB9 F/F RS232 cable.
Lastly you will also need winzip.exe from
http://www.winzip.com
to unzip the downloaded files.
Follow the instructions carefully, and if you are not sure get a computer nerd to help you.
There is a likelyhood of a newr BIN 289T soon.
Make sure the BIN you download has a T at the ent of it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1443
The Digiwave 7000 BIN is avaialble at the sites I mentioned in the post above.
Make sure you get the recommended loader and instructions.
The file has to be unzipped using winzip.exe.
You will need a null modem cable - NOT a straight cable. Look up the recommendations at the site.

Digiwave_7000_061117fix_p264d_D&Bfull_function.zip

Nalin Nyda,
thanks for the help. You guys are really an oasis in the desert for lost people like me. I assume that BL Updater 1.4 is a software and I will need a cable for connection. I already have a Winzip. Thanks again,

Gold Member

Post Number: 1444
Abbas: Download and read the instructions carefully and follow them explicitly. However, whatever the instructions say, you will find that the BL updater 1.4 is the best uploading software. Your cable is a staight cable - NOT a null cable.

Post Number: 4
Hi Again, Nyda, can you please advise, where can I go to download BL Updater 1.14. It is hard to find.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1446
BL updater 1.4 is everywhere. It might be in the Pansat file section, because it is also used for the original Pansats.
I see it in dsstester*com in the utilities section page 2

http://www.dsstester*com/files.php?cat=12&cmd=all&sort=&order=&page=2

Post Number: 5
Thanks, I have successfully downloaded it, but I will buy a cable now for connection. I will have to wait now till tomorrow. Thanks and good night

Username: Landsmen2939

need step by step on how to set up (viewsat ultra)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1449
Mel: Go to
http://www.dsstester.c0m

Username: Xana

Hi There. I have a Pansat 2300A scanning Echo6.8 & Echo3 for DN.I'm using the old bin X-75BL where I enter the Keys manualy,also lost some of the etnic chanels. My question is what new bin will work safely on my reciver since I can't find no new bin for the 2300A?
Can someone please help?Thanks

Username: Bluebee

Post Number: 6
Hi,
From where I can get Fortec Star (lifetime ultra) uploader and bin files?

Username: Bluebee

I found Fortec Star LifeTime Ultra uploader and bin files at http://www.dssworld.co.nr/

Regards

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 642
Howdy Blue here is list of sites just find the section for your receiver and your all set!

Final Solution Free To Air:
[link removed] (C00LSAT and All receivers)
DSS Newbies:
[link removed] (Pantecs,all clones and all receivers)
http://www.gat-s.biz (All receivers)

To my shadow,

I feel I answered in the best way possible for this moment. I feel it unnecessary to explain in great detail a bin that is not for his receiver, how to load a file with a serial port and cord, or how to unzip a file. Thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 1461
It is very necessary to guide the questioner properly.
The file you need is 288T BIN. Make sure it has a T at the end.
The uploader is BL updater 1.4
The cable is a straight RS232 cable.
When you go to the sites, look for the Fortec section or Pantec section.
Make sure you get the full instructions from the site, and then follow them explicitly.

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 643
yes SIR I will always do as you wish.....talking to everyone like they are 7 years old is so respectful I told you before its best to point them to the places they can LEARN how to fix their receiver not hold their hand and talk to them like they are idiots like you...

Furthermore, your comments are way off base after reading what the user responded with..

To my shadow,

I feel I answered in the best way possible for this moment. I feel it unnecessary to explain in great detail a bin that is not for his receiver, how to load a file with a serial port and cord, talk down to them, tell then each tiny detail, or how to unzip a file. Thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 1463
Jay: Go back to you Guru or learn some manners. You wasted a whole page of information and did not tell the person what he should get.

Username: Xana

Hi
Will the bins for Pansat 2500 work on Pansat 2300A?

Username: Teknofreak

good day NALIN NYDA how r ya ? i hope u can tell me if there is somenthing wrong with my pansat 2500a.i have this bin installed back on the 11/oct/06... bin # x-85bl also when i enter my keys manualy and the provider ID 01 01 i only have one line where u enter to change the alphanumeric cell like KEY# 00 for the first set of keys and 01 for the second, i cant get the second set of key# to change.note my keycode is on and the autoroll is off too.my questions are:
1 am i doing somenthing wrong?
2 where i can get the new SAFE BIN to update my pansat2500a receiver. id like to thank all the folks out htere whor doind an awesome job. your help is greatly apreciated and thank u guys in advance. urz trully TEKNOFREAK!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1466
Alexandra Lobo : As far as I know there is no new BIN for 2300A since late last year.
2500A BIN will not work on 2300A.
More info on Pansats is at
http://www.future-fta.info
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us