Help for ExtremeView magn xv3300

Bronze Member
Username: Afrimpeja

Forest hills, Ny Usa

Post Number: 22
hello i just got a extremevie magn 3300 please let me now which loader do i have to use which bin thx .

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7387
U need to go to a DSS site that has the files and loaders, and manuals....Magnum has its own special loader...Reputable Dss sites are listed in various threads with same subject here..

Bronze Member
Username: Worldftacom

Pensacola, FL USA

Post Number: 36
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 7407
Here is the official Extremeview Magnum site...has the manuals, factory bin, loader, specs etc..

http://www.dsscommunity.c*om/forums/viewforum.php?f=64

Magnum V141 - 1-23-07 Update File

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ExtremeView Magnum users,

We are listening to you Magnum users and wanted to be quick to respond to your requests.

Once again the Magnum Team and Team Reliable are providing yet another superior bin with more features and enhancements.

01-23-07
Bin version 141

Added Features and Improvements to File V140.

-------------------------------------------
* DTV Phase I (DTV/DSS Driver Integration)
* Video Jitter/Freeze Fixed
* Sluggish Remote Fixed
* LCD/Menu Displayed Text Updated
* New Feature - Menu - System Setting - Additional Options - Front Display Mode - TIME
This exciting new time feature forces your Magnum to always display the time on the Front Panel LCD.
-------------------------------------------

Expect more enhancements and Improvements from Team Magnum and Team Reliable.

Bronze Member
Username: Tinfish

Post Number: 91
LK..do you still recommend xtreme magnum receiver? Im looking to get another receiver. I currently have flu and the picture quality is unimpressive. i'm interested in what you think about magnum...thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 7470
Magnum or VS Ultra

Bronze Member
Username: Mvr

Post Number: 31
i loaded this latest bin DBPSW-070202X.PGM , but its not working for me.I have viewsat xtreme and all i get is a "No SIGNAL" message.

I get all shaking black screen.Please help

Bronze Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 100
mvr....This is a Magnum Thread not Viewstat. This may be the best response you get to your question. You are in the wrong thread!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us