Post Number: 39
[link removed]

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 667
Ok so how is works is this...

C/P from their site

The prize will go to the member as of todays date through to the end of February and the prize will go to the member that has the most referrals as of Feb. 28/2007.

So that means he Jake Sndgrass gets a count from each person that clicks on that link and joins....

so if you clink on that link and join it will help HIM Jake win the free receiver...To win you have to have the get the most new members to join.........just so you All here know the deal on this free receiver

Bronze Member
Username: Super_mod

Post Number: 40
I mod at that site, so I am not eligible to win the Conaxsat, just passing along the opportunity to you folks....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
Here is the whole C/P:

Freedomfta Member Referrals Contest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK we are starting our first contest here at Freedom, it's going to be a "Member Drive" contest and the prize is Conaxsat V-1. The contest will run from today until the end of February. The prize will go to the member as of todays date through to the end of February and the prize will go to the member that has the most referrals as of Feb. 28/2007. The receiver to be delivered to the address of your choice given via email. If the 1st place person does not claim within a week, the prize will go to the runner up. Make sure you get those you sign up to fill your name here in on the referral section of the register page. Ok it's started go out and get some members people.

Conaxsat donated by http:// www.usafta.net

Mods and Admins will not be eligible for this contest.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
Ryerson, it's no lie.... Check it out!

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7406
new site...contest to lure U in...new email addys...new IP's...new troubles..

Silver Member
Username: Leon_kookie

Post Number: 233
new site...contest to lure U in...new email addys...new IP's...new troubles..

LoL EF hutton has spoken... Duh ! moron. Gee this sounds just like the second shooter in the grass knoll. Or even better yet the original poster of the message is in with the FCC and the Big ecoustics sting you have made claimes of in the past. Do you have any idea how stoopid your conspiracy theories sound to people watching this great lemmings march of yours.. It's no wonder why gheypixboi loves you. You both come from the same gene pool. ooops sorry major typo I should have said cesspool.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 1565
If there is give-away prize at the local grocery or at Staples or Future shop, people rush out to fill the forms. They don't mind giving away personal details to some unknown database. But if an FTA site tries to promote, you have to jump at the guy trying to promote (except if LK is promoting). What kind of crap are you posting, LK?
Do you seriously beleive that the giants like DN and BEV do not have the ability to find out who is pirating their signal? They do, and do not want to bother. Every time they put a little ECM they get more customers, and DTV or Starchoice lose.

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 197
you got that right lk now got to reforemat my pc got lots of trouble there are to many people posting bad sits and say thay are good but thay are not. look at the new post on trustworthy sits that are not to all becareful out there and try to have a goodday all

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7408
IGNORE Dsscommunity aka Nalin aka LK suxit aka worldfta aka pyscho mofo...they all have BAD intentions for you...as well as the sites they promote..

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 198
thanks for the heads up on that

Username: Lucky_lady

Post Number: 8
My goodness, the paranoia is spreading isn't it? I have been on that site for a week or so and there has been no increase in spam, I think it's a good and friendly site. My two cents.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1597
Gina: As more people buy FTAs for TV, more sites are bound to come up. I would say most of them are OK in what they are trying to do in the way they are trying to do it, which is, attract people there and hopefully the more members joining in, the more hits to the site and more advertising revenue. New sites are bound to take away readers from the old established ones. Such is publishing business.

Username: Lucky_lady

Post Number: 9
Nalin Nyda, I understand what you are saying, it was bound to happen I suppose. No matter how good you have it, I guess it is human nature to look for something better.

Bronze Member
Username: Sitsat

Post Number: 69
Does conaxsat v-1 work with DN? The price is right, anyone own one yet? Any comments helpful. Using this receiver, can you watch a program you already recorded and record a new one at the same time? Is there a bin out there for this box? Who support it? Any additional info will be helpful.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1696
conaxsat v-1. Based on reading the specs., it is a powerful receiver. Seems similar to sonicview 1000PVR. The crucial question is: is the CPU same as Viewsat? The name suggests it, but from a quick look, I was to able to confirm it. The software BIN upgrade is an important issue, and hence Viewsat compatibility.
Of course, it will work with DN, if you load a third party software. It is new to the market and software support is just beginning to come in.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us