MTL, QC CAnada

Post Number: 140
hi guys

Silver Member
Username: Canndy

Www.livefta.com, Www.livefta.com Www.livefta.com

Post Number: 148
[link removed] - for latest keys..

for the new files being released to fix the latest problem visit [link removed] - friendly fta community made for the users by the users.

Username: Me_asim

Post Number: 2
ok..I just read the posts for last week or so and I have a Fortec star lifetime ( don't think it's ultra though --> it's half panel with three buttons in front and yeah panel doesn't come on) So would the best thing for me to buy a differnt receiver or anything can be done. I downloaded some uploaders posted on this site but can't upload any bins. Also tried following the procedures posted in this thread but progress bar just sits there at 0% or I get an error: communication failed...Any help/info will be much appreciated. Thank you very much for your time and consideration.
P.S. I am using this only for BEV

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 1330
Asim: You probably have the wrong cable. You need a straight through RS232 cable. In your current situation, if you buy a M/F 9 pin null converter, you can then use it in series at the receiver end of your current cable. That way you will have choice of both types of cable.
Use BL updater 1.4

Username: Me_asim

Post Number: 3
well Nalin, thanks for replying...I have a RS232 USB serial port to Male cable with a M/F convertor attached to my fortec...Do I need to get a F/F....I can attach that to my desktop....Also do you have any idea about the latest bin for my receiver...can i use the same one as for ultra or something else...thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 1332
Asim. The BIN is 288T. Your cable system should give you a straight RS232, which is what you need. However you are not getting it. Perhaps your USB to serial is null, or your M/F converter is a null converter. Not knowing which is which, in your special case, I suggest you buy a M/F null converter, and use it in series with the rest. That way you are sure that you will have changed the total connection.
Currently USB TO SERIAL MALE + M/F CONVERTER both unknown, but not working.
Suggest USB TO SERIAL MALE + M/F CONVERTER both unknown, + M/F null converter to give you opposite of what you had.

Bronze Member
Username: Nabil

Post Number: 49
hi
i have a pansat 3000, please can u help me... which bin should i use, im using the blacklist 1.4 updater and the bin 288t but it is not working, the screen is freezed

Gold Member

Post Number: 1334
You have the correct updater and BIN. I suggest you upload an older BIN like 280T, check that it get in alright and then try 288T.
Make sure you have the correct date/time and time zone.

Bronze Member
Username: Hus

Post Number: 66
Hey guys I was wondering if the type of LNB matters in order to recieve Bev. Would a Ku-band type work?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
thank you nalin
i have tried this with 284t its working but 288t its still not working

Gold Member

Post Number: 1335
kamal nabil: Use 287T or even 286T. You will be
OK for the time being

Bronze Member

Post Number: 51
i have tried 287t and 286t the screen still frozen

Gold Member

Post Number: 1336
Keep it with 287T, make sure you have correct time, date and time zone andleave it be till tomorrow. I can't think of anything else to suggest, except to let it auto roll slowly for some reason. You could try manually loading keys, after doing a "set default keys" and autoroll off. You must load both Key00 and key 01.

Username: Lmwr

Post Number: 1
What the the steps to enter new keys? Bell not working.

Bronze Member
Username: Lakers123

Post Number: 28
hello i have a question for a frinds sat, it is a ultra sat i can not find the bin on any of the websites they all have pansat bins but i am looking for the bin on a ULTRASAT US 4000

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7246
John..never heard of that receiver...obviously it's a clone, and NOT popular...its appears to be a clone of a Coo*lsat 4000, which there are other similiar clones such as the megasat, digisat 4000, cooltec, coo-coo, etc...

There are 2 sites I know of with working bins for these clones...

www.totalfta.com

This is another reason why I suggest people use "REPUTABLE" Dss sites, they have what U need..

Bronze Member
Username: Lolol

Post Number: 43
is there any english music channel on 148W??? i can't seem to find one. any help is appreciated
regards

Gold Member

Post Number: 1338
Ultrasat 4000 is a c00lsat clone and will not take newer c00lsat bins.
http://www.al7bar*tk/Forums/forumdisplay.php?f=322

Silver Member
Username: Leon_kookie

Post Number: 108
GREAT New Site....LK FREE ZONE

www.FreedomFTA.com

Bronze Member
Username: Joecreosta

Post Number: 14
Does anyone have the new dishnetwork keys please? :-( i need them ASAP..please please please

Gold Member

Post Number: 1339
This morning, on Echo 3 (61.5W), I was getting all channels, using 287T BIN. 15 minutes ago, some channels were missing, notably SET, ZEETV. The situation was same as 3 days ago.
I loaded the 288T BIN. Autoroll was on. Keys did not roll in. I turned autoroll off, did a "set default keys" and put in the keys manually. The DN keys have not changed since 18th January. After saving, all channels including the missing channels are working fine now.
It seems that they fixed the Map 57 calls with the 288T BIN, but forgot to get autoroll working well.
Anyway, you can enter the keys manually and all channels work.
People with BEV are having problems with the 288T, and it seems it is important to check the keys and enter them manually if necessary

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
thank you guys, so i can use c00lsat bins for my Ultrasat 4000, or will i have to find the bin for ultrasat on one of those pages, i do thank all of you for the help.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1341
john24: DO NOT use c00lsat bins on Ultrasat 4000.
Look at cooltec 4000 BINs and find out if they will work. Also inquire into Magasat BINs - if usable in Ultrasat.
If you test, make sure you know how to Jtag, if it does not work.

Username: Kochhar

Toronto, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 3
anyone have dn keys?

Username: Gastrognome

Post Number: 9
Dish Network (Last Update: 2007/01/18 1:29 PM PST)

00: 0F E6 29 BE 9F EF 41 11 A4 C8 40 3A D3 A3 58 26
01: C6 3E 92 9C 14 C0 41 41 05 7A FC 35 A4 4D 0E 8A
[link removed]

http://www.filez.us/km3/keys.shtml

Bronze Member
Username: Fulali

Post Number: 21
Some of my channels were missing. I loaded 288T bin file(371KB size) which says it is clone safe, after which all channels were back. After working for 15 minutes my pansat 2500 clone died. No lights, nothing. Please advice me what to do now.

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 494
Latest bins for the following receivers are now on www.dssworld.co.nr:

Fortec STAR Mercury II (Jan 22 ECM Fix)
Magnum XV3300 (Jan 22 ECM Fix)

Enjoy!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1344
Tahir: The latest clone safe BIN 288T is 371K zipped and 640K extracted version which you would upload. Get this BIN and upload it.

X-85BL_070118_288T_db_api(N)

Good for ALL Pansat 2500, Pansat clones, Fortec Ilfetime Ultra!

Get Serial Load here:
[link removed]

Gold Member

Post Number: 7256
John, use the coo*lsat CLONE bins, like I suggested and told u where they are located..

ignore this nalin, she's a wacko...nobody ever suggested that U use a genuine coo*lsat bin!..and she likes to copy and repeat others..doesn't have a life or any friends, so she parades around here like the head MO!

Bronze Member
Username: Wasim

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Nalin Nyda - you explained earlier about entering keys again. Again i aint familiar much with all this, im using my hubby's userid and he is out of town, Do i just need to re-enter jan18th's keys again and all my channels will be working ??? or if anyone else could plssss enter my question

Bronze Member
Username: Fulali

Post Number: 22
Please tell me how to recover my dead 2500 clone (J-tag) and from where I can get j-tag files and procedure

Gold Member

Post Number: 1345
The only Whako in Ecoustics is LK.
LK you are supposed to take you medication. Remember? you have to take you Citalopram as directed by your doctor.
John24: The clone bins that you are supposed to use are old and not valid for the latest ECM. You will get limited use of your ultrasat.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1346
wasim ahmed: The reason you have some missing somindo-pakistani (ZEETV, ZCINE and SET plus some Pakistani channels such as MUSIK) channels is that there is a repeat on a little problem DN and BEV created for us 2-3 days ago. DN stopped the bug but reintroduced it this afternoon. The keys have not changed since 18th for DN. Rentering the keys won't help. You need to upload a new BIN depending upon your receiver.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1348
Tahir: Try reading from

http://www.totalfta.com
http://www.future-fta.info

Most of them require registration.

Bronze Member
Username: Wasim

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 22
oh ok.... well now im gonna have to wait for my hubby wasim to come back and go get the bin file uploaded.
Thanks very much Nalin Nyda for the info :-)

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 495
If you have C00lsat 8000HD receivers - That's the latest C00lsat receiver. It's latest bin for Jan 22 ECM is out. Yes, it fixes today's ECM problem. Get it from www.dssworld.co.nr! Enjoy! Also, some other ECM Fix bins are there.

Silver Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 866
lolol

the only music channel i know on 148W is trace i think its 591 it plays english and latin music, mostly latin, but some english for sure... wait for more replies someone might be familure with that 148W.

Bronze Member
Username: Pinkblush

Post Number: 38
thanks a lot

Bronze Member
Username: Dish_inq

Ontario

Post Number: 32
Can some tell me how to turn off Auto roll on Classic NA.

Bronze Member
Username: Jaz06

Post Number: 19
With the missing indian channels-will they start working again or do you have to load the new bin file to it?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1354
Jaz: There is no option but to load the new BIN if you want SET, ZEETV,ZCINE, etc. It is not a key problem. When you load th enew BIN , you may find that the autoroll does not work. In that case, do a "set default keys" turn autoroll off and enter keys manually. Save and exit You may have to turn receiver off andon at the back.

Silver Member
Username: Hanz

Post Number: 201
Nalin, does the autoroll for 288T not work? Do you have to manually enter keys all the time using 288?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
Nalin I was asking because they did stop working for the day but returned again later on.

Bronze Member

Nalin also what do I need to load the new bin. I've never done it before.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1356
I have said this several times today and now once more.
Some receivers (not viewsats) stopped working on 61.5W - some channels only about 3-4 days ago. Some Indian and Arabic channels were affected. The problem corrected itself about 6-8 hours later. At the same time similar problems arose on BEV channels. The Bev channels problems have more or less persisted.
During the last 3-4 days new BINs have come out to address this mini-ECM. In the meantime this afternoon, the mini-ECM on Echo 3 (61.5W) was repeated. It is correctible with the new BIN. I have a Pansat 2500 clone, I have loaded the 288T BIN and the ZEETV,SET., etc are back.
Please read my posts in the last few hours in this thread about this problem.
There are a lot of posters here who have DN and do not watch Indian TV - they are totally unaware of the problems and will be outright rude to you for even complaining. Ignore them.
The 288T BIN is soewhat deffective but you need it if you have a Pansat 2500 clone. Look for similar new BINs for other receivers.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1357
For file downloads, BINs and instructions, I usually recommend some reputable sites. This is just a short list. There are many more good sites.
Try reading from

http://www.totalfta.com
http://www.future-fta.info

Most of them require registration.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1359
Ranjeet: I found that the autoroll does not work on 288T and I had to manually enter the keys today after turning autoroll off. I found similar complaints in three other sites. It seems the coders addressed one problem, but forgot the autoroll portion.

Silver Member

Post Number: 206
Thanks Nalin, as always.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 67
Hey guys I downloaded the 288t for my pansat 2500 clone, every half hour or hour the channel says scrambled or bad channel, than my reciever turns off aftr 5 or 10 seconds, turns back on again and the channel comes back, I had a similar issue once before and i think it burnt my reciever, is it possible it can happen again?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 68
Hey guys I downloaded the 288t for my pansat 2500 clone, every half hour or hour the channel says scrambled or bad channel, than my reciever turns off aftr 5 or 10 seconds, turns back on again and the channel comes back, I had a similar issue once before and i think it burnt my reciever, is it possible it can happen again? I downloaded the file from totalfta

Bronze Member

Ontario

Post Number: 33
Where can i find new bin for Classic NA?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
Where can I get the new BIN file for my Ariza 700 ??? Can someone please help me out ASAP! I am getting some channels, but not all. This is crazy. please help meeee. tell me where i can get the new BIN file from...the keys that I am using are following:

00: 0F E6 29 BE 9F EF 41 11 A4 C8 40 3A D3 A3 58 26
01: C6 3E 92 9C 14 C0 41 41 05 7A FC 35 A4 4D 0E 8A

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
Okay guys I think I have found the right BIN file for my Ariza700. Can someone please confirm this for me? dsstester-AA-1_H20070105_290eEU(N)_bgmain.bin but the question is how do I load up this file on to my Ariza? What kind of loader I need and what are the steps/instructions I need to follow. Please someone help me pleeez....!

Username: Mahmoud1966

Post Number: 5
where can i find new BIN for pansat2500 please thanks

Username: K98

Hey I just got my id on here will be chatin soon love the page
K98

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1515
Fidouh - Clone or Original???? If you are looking for original bins I suggest you get them at FutureFTA. If you are looking for the clone version go to Al7bar or DSSCommunity. I've tested both and they are on the up and up.

Username: Asplover

Hi Joe Yousif

Here's solution for u
U need a loader , go to authenticated site like dsster, dssrookie and get a loader for Ariza 700

Click on appropriate loader from the list of Ariza 700.U can download a how to guide too.

Just hook it up with ur pc , u will need a null modem wire from PC to Receiver to work with it.

Good Luck.

Username: Frobisher

Cambridge, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 10
Is there a new bin for CW600s to get the missing channels on 61.5W, Echo 3? If so, where to get one and will autoroll work on it? Thanks

Username: Vasu_vijay

I have Ariza 700 receiver.International channels are missing from yesterday.Is there a new bin for this receiver?

Username: Mahmoud1966

Post Number: 6
hi is there new bin in pansat2500

Username: Angie_wedgewood

Ok dumb new person here.. So bare with me I have the latest keys (I have keyripper) but my channels still say scramble. I'm judging by the other posts I've read that I need a new BIN. I've never had to do anything besides scramble the channels, so I have absolutely no idea how to get a new Bin, what a bin even is, or how I go abouts changing it so that my channels work. Everything was set up for me when I moved in, so I really dont know how to do anything besides change the keys. I have a coolsat5000, if anyone could help me out with this it would be REALLY appreciate! Thanks!

Username: Asplover

Post Number: 2
Lost ZeeCinema And B4U from 61.5

I am using Ariza 700 with bin 2.90 which is the latest from 5-jan-09.

I have lost B4U and ZeeCinema from the Channels lists, have re-scanned again and again and still not getting them back at all. Any ideas ?

thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 210
You'll have to upgrade to new bin, asp lover. New bins released last week to address the 61.5 channels issue. 61.5 got hit last week, then came back, and then yesterday they got hit again.

Bronze Member
Username: Hvs

Post Number: 17
There is no bin still available for ARIZA 700. 290 is the latest bin as on now. And it does;nt work. Some channels still shows up like Sahara, AajTak, ZGuj etc....

You better wait for couple of days. Possibly it might start automatically as it did last time few days ago.

Username: Lizz

Post Number: 4
As Hus mentioned previously, the same thing is happening to my receiver (channels become scrambled, receiver turns off and then on again)after I downloaded the new 288T bin.

Silver Member

Post Number: 213
288 bin seems like junk. It solved the 61.5 issue although it has no autoroll and apparently it's causing disruption as has been reported by several people on here.

Bronze Member
Username: Luckydraw

Quebec

Post Number: 14
does anyone know if the new bin file out for the 4000,if so can someone tell me where i can get it ,thank-you very much.

Username: Kochhar

Toronto, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 4
is there new bin for cs5000 for 148w?

Silver Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 990
Bev New Keys: 01/23/07

key0: 0510F08A9F1922E6FAC3F457A4A0B80B <-Active

Key1: FB31EC24458ED5EF3636F81CC98FA571

Username: Cs_1520

is autoroll off or on? will my DN channels work? thanks MC Sunny

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 439
This thread is stupid. How could you ever expect to get a answer from a question in a thread were 100 people are all posting? Its like being in a busy chat room trying to talk to one person.

wasim,

your question is a easy one I could get you the instructions SAD we never got to answer you in the main forum.

kuli,

that question has been asked several times today and solved...in the main forum

Angie Wedgewood,

We can solve you problem easily as well..

This is just a few examples of questions we could have solved in a more timely manner if a new thread was started......I understand this thread is "open minded" but this is getting SILLY.....I have posted the instructions on how to make a new thread it is the best way to get hlep that way you can see if anyone answered your question without having to load this huge page..If you regulars don't like it tough it just makes senceUpload
Upload

Username: Networm

Hi Guys,

C00l4K - no zee, sat, satmax, b4u, etc why?

rgds

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 440
Vikas I have the answer for you

Always start a new thread after you have read the new post from today to see if the same problem has been addressed.

read the forum its been addressed all day

Silver Member
Username: Nikk

Post Number: 955
Is this a thread for keys or what???

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 444
Nikk,

The idea of this thread was just for keys. It has turned into a huge unorganized question-answer thread as well.

So in short yes this thread is just for new key's how you would ever find them here is beyond me now.

Username: Gastrognome

Post Number: 10
[link removed]

Silver Member

Post Number: 153
[link removed] - live keys

Bev: Last: Jan 23 14:25

00, 86: 05 10 F0 8A 9F 19 22 E6 FA C3 F4 57 A4 A0 B8 0B

01, 96: FB 31 EC 24 45 8E D5 EF 36 36 F8 1C C9 8F A5 71

[link removed] - live keys

Bronze Member
Username: Palikeroako

Post Number: 31
n e new keys for D.N.?? Please help... Thanx in Advance....

Bronze Member
Username: Charly_d

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 29
hi guys.
i reformate my pc and i lost all files and uploaders special the bl1.4 loader could you give me the site to download it again
thank's

Silver Member

Post Number: 156
carlos you can download all uploaders and files for free at [link removed]

Bronze Member
Username: Palikeroako

Do the codes work??? Someone help please...

Silver Member

Post Number: 868
They keys/codes havn't changed for BEV &/or DN since Jan 18/2007. If you are not getting any channel for any particular reason, that means you still have an older bin file downloaded on to your receiver. Upgrade your bin file and you will be able to watch all PPV, and international channels.

Silver Member

Post Number: 869
Nagra2 Keys
Dish Provider 0101: Last Updated (Jan18 4:30pm EST)

Key0: 0F E6 29 BE 9F EF 41 11 A4 C8 40 3A D3 A3 58 26 (Active)
Key1: C6 3E 92 9C 14 C0 41 41 05 7A FC 35 A4 4D 0E 8A

Bev Provider 0901: Last Updated (Jan18 12:00pm EST)

Key0: 76 3A 51 F9 0C 98 26 55 52 C6 BD BF C6 09 C7 C9
Key1: FB 31 EC 24 45 8E D5 EF 36 36 F8 1C C9 8F A5 71 (Active)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1368
Jay: If you do not like this thread, you do not have to post answers here. You are a knowledgable person, and any help you can give people will be very welcome by them.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1369
DN Provider ID: 0101. Keys valid since 18th January, 2007.
Key 00 (86)
0F E6 29 BE 9F EF 41 11
A4 C8 40 3A D3 A3 58 26
Key 01 (96)
C6 3E 92 9C 14 C0 41 41
05 7A FC 35 A4 4D 0E 8A
**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--
Bev: Provider ID: 0901. Keys 00 (86) changed today.
Key 00 (86)
05 10 F0 8A 9F 19 22 E6
FA C3 F4 57 A4 A0 B8 0B
Key 01 (96)
FB 31 EC 24 45 8E D5 EF
36 36 F8 1C C9 8F A5 71

Gold Member

Post Number: 1370
Ranjeet Bins posted the following about BIN 288T. I am confirming this as my experience too and simililar experience has been posted at many other sites.

"You'll have to upgrade to new bin, asp lover. New bins released last week to address the 61.5 channels issue. 61.5 got hit last week, then came back, and then yesterday they got hit again.

88 bin seems like junk. It solved the 61.5 issue although it has no autoroll and apparently it's causing disruption as has been reported by several people on here."

However, if you are scanning Echo 3 and want some special channles like SET and ZEETV and some arabic channels, you will have to put up with the BIN 288T. If you are scanning BEV, it is even more important to keep this latest BIN, and tolerate its shortcomings.
The same comments apply to a lesser extent to people who are installing a BIN for other low speed receivers, out in the last 3-4 days to counter the mini-ECM

Bronze Member

Ontario

Post Number: 35
Is there any new bin out for Fortec Classic na
please help

Username: Teenvar

Pointe Claire, Quebec Canada

what is bin 288T???

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 455
teen

its a bin for clones and the clowns that must have those 10 or so channels that were "lost"

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
please bin for pansat 3000 help please

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 457
Kamal

http://www.future-fta.info/Forums/

Their is the HOME forum for pansat

you will find the .bin file their

Bronze Member
Username: Ariana_70

Sorel-Tracy, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 91
Hi can anyone help me i have a sonic 1000 i was wondering is there a bin that i can download the dish channels and the bell express vu?? and were or the name of the file please, thank you!

Gold Member

Post Number: 7294
Pansat 3000 is a CLONE of the genuine Pansat 2500, and Future does NOT support clones...U can use Future for the how to guides, but NOT bins...except the factory bin 222 or 224...I suggest U use any site, and always remeber to use CLONE SAFE pansat 2500 bins wihich ALWAYS end with the letter "T"...present bin is 288T, NOT 288, for the pansat 2500 clone, a pansat 3000..

Username: Zk44

Post Number: 8
sanu ek pal chen na aye sajna tere bina...KUCf

Bronze Member

Hello, i have a question seems like this thread is for help, so if someone can help me i have a ultrasat us 4000 also a pansat 3500 i have pluged the ultrasat into my usb port with the cable and it does not detect it and it says problem detecting hardware, how can i find the hardware to install bin on there i would apreciate anyones help thank you
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us