Guys,

There a lot of people who are dying to watch the following channels:

STAR Plus
STAR One
STAR Utsav
Zee Smile
Zee Music
DD News

You don't get those channels on Dishnetwork or BellExpressVu, right? Now, DssWorld will be launching their 3rd website, which will have all those indian channels and you'll be able to watch the above channels LIVE (USA Timings)

DssWorld made friendship with IndianTvClub and now, you'll be able to watch all those channels for FREE and LIVE.

To watch those channels properly, you need a minimun of 4.5 Mbps DOWNLOAD speed. I'm indian, too and that's I've upgraded my internet and those channels are working fine. I am a member at DssWorld (Admin) so they're letting me to watch in Advance. But, I think the website will be out in 3 or 4 days. Remember, DssWorld's owner is indian and that's why they'll be launching this indian website.

If you're excited and want to join, please post your name in this thread. Yes, I'll be happy if you put good comments.

Username: Mukeshpatel

Post Number: 3
great

Bronze Member
Username: Asplover

Post Number: 13
great news man. I love to see STar Plus and other channels.

I would love to be a member. I am in.

Message me.

Bronze Member
Username: Ryersonarmy_1

RYERSON, @ WAR WA... IP & H...

Post Number: 58
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 506
Friends,

I'm also working with them and it seems like the website will be done in 1 or 2 hours. Not registration required. Stay tuned or give me your email so I can tell when the website's open and you'll be the first to watch.

Note: To watch all the channels properly, you need a minimum of 4.5 Mbps DOWNLOAD speed!

Silver Member
Username: Hanz

Post Number: 221
I'm indian. Should be fun to see!

Silver Member

Post Number: 507
Friends,

Alrighty! We're done and here's the link www.hinditelevision.co.nr! So far, they have the following channels worling fine:

STAR Plus
STAR One
SONY Tv
Zee Music
Zee Smile
Zee TV
DD News India

They'll be adding more channels, so stay tuned and enjoy the above channels.

Note: You need a minimum of 4.5 Mbps DOWNLOAD speed to view the channels properly. You need this speed because the channels are LIVE - USA Timings. Enjoy! :-) More to come ...

Silver Member

Post Number: 508
Guys,

They've added Sahara ONE and SONY Max, too. So, how's the website. I wanna hear feedback from you ASAP.

Gold Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 1033
Av, Not bad at all dude...But these channels u can watch it at other sites as well. Nothing new lolz
btw if they can get MTV DESI that will be sweet.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us