ARIZA SUCKS........

Bronze Member
Username: Hvs

Post Number: 19
this thread is for those people who are planning to buy an FTA reciever. I am starting this thread to make them aware of the foolish & irresponsible support for this reciever.

All the reciever is running from last two days by one or the other solution but this reciever as usuall is still starving for a new bin to come. This happens everytime DN or BEV struck with an ECM or any kind of small changes. This reciever suck.....don;t invest in such a reciever whose support team is fu * king dead.

I am planning to buy viewsat this weekend.

Google search words : Ariza 700, Ariza 750, Ariza 700 performance, Ariza 750 performance, Ariza 700 FTA receiver, Ariza 750 FTA reciever, FTA receiver, FTA, Free to Air Reciever Ariza, Ariza, Ariza support, Ariza bin file, Buy Ariza, Ariza price

All others are requested to add some word related to Ariza so that it would come in google search or any other search engines so that people who do research on internet when buying FTA reciever could come across this thread & hopefully can be saved from getting screwed like I & other are....

Username: Leatherguy

Post Number: 3
I could not agree more

Bronze Member
Username: Vhl71

Post Number: 12
not sure about you guys..my ariza 700 is working like a charm. both dn and bev..110 119 121 on dn and 82 on bev..no worries at all..

Bronze Member
Username: Asplover

Post Number: 12
Ariza is the worst box in the market. I have this box since last year and believe me its bin is the last in the market.

Just for now, many receivers already have their bins , infact Viewsat sonicview were not even affected at all.

Our box is the worst in the market.

vhl71 , what bin are u using. I have 290 and it has problems. Somebody suggested to do a Factory Flush file , load 279 , load 280 and than enter keys. It worked for them but for me it still is not working.

Bronze Member
Username: Hvs

Post Number: 20
vhl71 ..... for your information .... there are many missing channels. Not all channels are affected everytime. Right now all Indian channels & some PPV sports channels are gone black on 61.5 W & 148 W, which requires new bin to be installed. Other reciever like pansat also had the same problem. But their bins are out already.

I hope you might not be interested in watching those channels so you might not even notice it.... or you might be an ariza dealer or inventor

enjoy watching

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 604
Harry Smic ,
Lets hope some people who are looking into buying a new receiver find this thread. I found this forum when I was looking for my first receiver for this TESTING hobby. After careful reading of the threads here and taking note of what receivers people had the least amount of trouble with I made the choice. I decided I would get eather a Pansat or a Viewsat. I was able to find a good deal locally on a Pansat 3500 and was quite pleased with the choice. I now also have a viewsat Platinum. If I had it to do all over again I would have just got the viewsat first it is much easer to set up and use.

Again I think this is a great idea hopefully it will help some new users make the best choices.

Bronze Member
Username: Vhl71

Post Number: 14
as i mentioned, i have sat 121 and bin 290..
i get all indian channels and bev..watched cricket last night on CBN (bev)..i beleive the map57 is affecting the indian channels on 61.5/148..sat 121 is not affected..

i also get all PPVs from 119 and 110...only scrambled channles are plboy and aov on bev..nothing else..(again i dont have nimiq 91..so i cant comment..but nimiq 82 is working!!)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us