Bin files and their uploaders need help:;;;

Username: Farhan

Post Number: 4
guys i can download bin files but they ask me to open this bin file with something i dont know what is that.can any one tell me what is name of dat software n where i can get from..

Bronze Member
Username: Tommy144

Post Number: 21
Hello farhan khan:
You need to unzip the file. to do that you unzip program after you download the bin you have to open it with this program which is can fine here http://www.izarc.org/download.html when you open this site just go down in your left side a red icon which says download click and download on your computer any time you need to open new bin you need this program to extract that file

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 591
farhan,

Whats your receiver. One program will not work as a loader for all receivers. Usually what ever site you got the bin for your receiver has the loaders their as well for that receiver.

Let us know what your receiver is and we will post a link to a safe site with the loader for ya.

Post Number: 5
thnx guys for replying i hav pansat 3000 ...+ nowadayzz is there any problem with dishnetwork like few indian channels and ppv sport channel is not comming it says bad or scrambled channel while others r workin fine........

Silver Member
Username: Ars88

P.I.M.P , Pakistani/In...

Post Number: 392
yes farhan...there is a map57...you will have to wait for bin 289t for that pansat...that will fix the 63.1 problem (the indian channels)

I would say about a day or so you will be able to get that bin...hopefully

Silver Member
Username: Ars88

P.I.M.P , Pakistani/In...

Post Number: 393
oops..sry i meant 61.5

Post Number: 6
so wait is there any specific uploader through which i can upload bin file to ma reciever everyother time when the bin file changes bcz i used (IZArc) n m not sure through which i can transfer bin file to the reciever....

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 603
farhan,

Just wait untell the new bin's are out and we will point you to everthing you need!

To my shadow,

I feel I answered in the best way possible for this moment. I feel it unnecessary to explain in great detail a bin that is not for his receiver, how to load a file with a serial port and cord,or how to unzip a file. Thanks

Post Number: 7
no problem but thnx mates cheers.....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us