Fortec Star Classic Na

Username: Putchy

Sherbrooke, Qubec Canada

Post Number: 1
I want to know if the Bin 288t could work on this receiver and if No, could somebody say to me if a new Bin exist. Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 645
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 565
alain Rousseau,

I found a thread all about useing the bin on that receiver. Also you will find the latest bin files for your receiver their. HERE

I would like to add also be sure and only use clone safe bin's on that receiver. To tell if its a clone safe bin look for the lower case t at the end re 12343t.bin NOT 12343T.bin a upper case T means its for Tivo and not clone safe....hope that helps some

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7323
Jay...YO...not true!...Chancysand's Pansat 2500 Clone and Fortec Ultra bin, which is safe is the 288T (Chancy himself posts with usually an upper case)...BUT the upper or lower case "T" in the bin, doesn't matter...the "T" is for TIVO with ALL his bins, but ONLY his 2500 bins are clone and Ultra safe and Tivo, all his other bins for the 2700 and 3500 are just for Tivo....

NO...the Classic cannot use the Ultra bin!..I believe the last working Classic bin is "life time classic na_061209", which was DEC 9, 2006

This is a post subject by Chancy himself...
X-85BL_070118_288T_db_api(N) by chancysand

chancysand
The Master of Clones

X-85BL_070118_288T_db_api(N)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moded for Hughes / Tivo ir codes. Good for ALL !
Enjoy !

Attached Files
X-85BL_070118_288T_db_api(N).zip (370.8 KB, 492 views)
X-85BL_070119_288T_db_api(N)-Full Jtag.zip (407.9 KB, 83 views)

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 571
Ok thanks LK I was misinformed LOL now I know.....all this T stuff is kinda confusing LoL

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1671
Jay I think I was the one that confused you! What I was saying was that just because the bin ends with a "T" doesn't necesarily mean that it was clone safe. Normally Chancy uses the Designation "t" (small) to identify his bins. From 282 to 287 he used the "t" while on 288 he used the "T" (CAP). My point being (and I'll probably confuse you even more) is that just because it has a "T" does not necesarily mean it's clone safe, this is a designation for Tivo and Hughes Codes. My advise to all has been to make sure it's states "Clone Safe" in the description and that it was created by Chancy (well he moded the original bin)...

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7329
NJ...we agree on this "T" = Tivo issue...if U remember , I spoke personally with Chancy about this issue a few months back, because he was posting 2700 amd 3500 bin as well as the 2500 bins,...I posted a copy of our conversation here then...Basically Chancy was NOT indicating which of his bins were CLONE safe, so everybody interpreted the "T" as meaning "tested" safe for clones (or ultra's)...I asked Chancy to add to his original posts with new file releases, and state if they were "safe for all", when they actually were..Chancy underdstood my concerns, and has been doing this simple statement ever since..

BTW...ALL chancy's posted ORIGINAL bins, he uses UPPER case, at least as far back as 273T (March 2006)...but he also initially created the 100 series Ultra_Pan bins which were all lower case "t" bins from Jan- April 2006 ...when he speaks of his bins, he will type lower case "t", but when he actually posts his bins, since last March, they all are upper case....I know of 4 sites that chancy personally posts at, but I see his bins posted everywhere...many sites will post a lower case "t", but those are NOT actually Chancy's ORIGINAL bins, only copies and with a slight alteration to his original file names..

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1677
I do remember that conversation and indeed you are right. He does use the lower "t" (lower case) when speaking of the bin itself, but the file does have the "T" (upper case). I went back to check the files I have and while the zipped file has it with the lower "t" the actual file is as you stated.

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 494

Chancysand "T" Bins Explained.

The "T" in the file names means
that they are MODED by me and THAT is
ALL it MEANS.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us