Viewsat fix for provider 09 05!

Silver Member
Username: Edenman

Post Number: 251
I just found this this morning, an opkey is available for VS that fixes provider 09 05 (missing channels on bev) Tested, plaboy and AOV's back up!! You can find it at dssrookie*com, which is also on the trusted site list, probably at others too :-) Thanks VS!!

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1637
Good work and thanks for remembering to share it with others here!

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 170
can you give the keys for the plaboy channel i have a cw600p and whould like to try and put the keys by hand on the channel on that channel i got room for 8 sets of numbers do you have keys on that channel all my keys 8 sets are at oo

Silver Member

Post Number: 252
yeh I was gonna try that too. Please post yur reults

Im not sure which one is active but here ya go:

Provider 09 05 00

08 - 76 3A 51 F9 0C 98 26 55
09 - 52 C6 BD BF C6 09 C7 C9

88 - FB 31 EC 24 45 8E D5 EF
89 - 36 36 F8 1C C9 8F A5 71

Silver Member

Post Number: 253
Nope, not working on CW 600S Premium. There is only 1 line for keys, and you would need 2 of the 4 I think.

Silver Member

Post Number: 171
did not work for me if it works for you can you tell us thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 172
most of the time i just put in the 01 keys throw the page button down and just givs one set of keys is faster then going through the menu

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 552
I have viewsat plat

I went and got the file ( that was a NIGHTMARE by the way ) Still no working channel I get a autoroll processing message...on AOV

Silver Member

Post Number: 254
Why the nightmare? Registering there is as easy as it gets, and its the first file after the stickies in VS common files, and clearly titled. You load it as you would a bin. Anyways, if yur using opkey.hex (post is dated last night 9:30pm) Plaboy and aov's ARE open. Im testing AOV ch.781 Nimiq 2 TP 12239 20000 H 5/6 right now. S*d*mania Or*ies, lol.. Soon as they change keys it may go down, perhaps autoroll will work now. I dunno but they are back, and I see this as a serious development for the good!

Silver Member

Post Number: 255
Oh yeah, this is on a VS platinum too :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1644
Guys & Gals the OpKey file is nothing more then current keys. If your viewsat is autorolling you don't need to load the opkey. You can also load keys manually instead of loading an opkey.

Silver Member
Username: Tapeman

Post Number: 410
Do I have to use hands to put keys?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1646
King - ??????????? You lost me?????

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 557
My nightmare was this:
First I tried to manual input the key's having never done it on a viewsat ((with a 7 year old here saying EVERY 2 min "I'm Bored...I want to watch cartoons"))it was lets just say fun...So I gave up and decided to get the file....so I went to your site oppps not a member so I went to http://www.totalfta.com/ were I am a member and guess what? IT will not allow me to download any file....(whats up with that???).. (("I'm Bored...I want to watch cartoons"))

so back to you site, join, go to email, click in the email, go back to your site, find the file ( it was easy ) and download it. (("I'm Bored...I want to watch cartoons"))

Then take the receiver out of cabinet, attach to desktop, ( wife has the laptop today of course) download the file, take receiver back to cabinet, attatch all the wires and so forth, then the DVR decides now would be a good time to be STUPID, (("I'm Bored...I want to watch cartoons")) fight it for 10 min get it all back working, turn to AOV and WOW still no picture but it was fun (("I'm Bored...I want to watch cartoons")) ......LoL

P.S. I added (("I'm Bored...I want to watch cartoons")) several times so you would get the affect LoL

Gold Member

Post Number: 1650
LMAO Jay! Was it not autorolling???

Silver Member

Post Number: 257
Im not sure if you know what the content is on AOV, but Its DEFINITELY not for kids! Its ADULT and harder than DISH programming! Good thing you cant get it working!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1651
Wow there goes my cartoonsssssssss.......

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 558
Oh well I did leave out that after the 45th (("I'm Bored...I want to watch cartoons")) I sent her to the neighbor's house..just wanted you all to ge the affect LOL...I just put a viewsat receiver in that house so the kids ( we have 4 trying to stop having them ) can watch cartoons over their...

Silver Member

Post Number: 258
thank god.. sorry bro!!!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 259
BTW, I did try to add a new key to my CW premium and Its there, page down shows all info ok, 2 lines, but no pic on CW

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 559
I don't think that "fix" works at least not here I did everthing I was supost to and no pic......oh well back to (("I'm Bored...I want to watch cartoons")) LoL they are all home now so we are watching ice age for the 27th time FUN

Silver Member

Post Number: 260
Still up here. Seriously! Its not a 'fix' per se, but the addition of the provider 09 05 with the keys via an opkey. I believe you should do some more reading on opkeys for the VS before you test anymore.. not being rude!

Silver Member

Post Number: 263
Playing with settings a bit now. 88 and 89 are the active key above. It appears to autoroll, I tried zeroing keys :-)

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 879
I believe its for the veiwsats only.

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 500

Hey PR
I think that King was just being
funny, when you said that you can
load the Keys Manually.That is why
he ask you,if he needed to use his hands.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us