Wtf is going on?

Bronze Member
Username: Crazy416

Post Number: 24
can someone tell me why i am still not getting most of my bev channels on nimiq 2 to work with bin 288t? can somebody with a viewsat tell me if everything is working for them

Silver Member
Username: Nikk

Post Number: 976
Bin 288 is now to have several bugs, a lot of problems have been reported by a lot of people, the problem is that BEV switched to MAP57 and that encryption was not fully tested when developed the 288 bin, unfortunately is the only wey of getting BEV now....

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 540
Yes the channels are all working with a vewsat.

Silver Member
Username: Psychomofo

Post Number: 125
Ditto, they are all working with a Viewy.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
so when you buy a new viewsat, do you have to worry about it being a clone or original receiver like fortec and some others?

and which one do you recommend, viewsat 2000 ultra a bit expensive i think so from viewsat extreme and viewsat platinum which one is better in terms of speed, epg etc.

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 548
Yes you have to worry about clones with them all it seams.....I have a viewsat Platinum and am quite happy with it....just try to find a reputable dealer
with lots of good feedback....

Matter of fact I would go to http://www.totalfta.com/ the "home" site for viewsat and find a dealer they recommend you should not get a clone then.

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 159
my cw600p is working good on bev all channels but playb

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
bruce, can you check if TSNHD is working? it's on nimiq 2

Silver Member

Post Number: 164
sorry is -30 out im not going to my roof to day i have one dish 1 lmb is at nimiq1 sorry

Silver Member

Post Number: 166
i get tsn on 91w but do not think it is hd

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
hey, no i didn't want u to go to ur roof and realign ur dish to let me know if nimiq 2 channels were working for u. I just thought you already had it, but TSNHD is on nimiq 2 and it's not working. i think i'll need a new bin or buy a new viewsat. thanks anyway

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 652
Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us