Need jtag for 2700n2

Bronze Member
Username: Steph_raven

Les Cedres, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 18
anyone in the mtl area that can jtag my 2700n2 please?
thank you!!

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 535
We can help you learn how to yourself if you have the cable and the time....I will get you a how to, the files, and stay here and help ifyou want.....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
thanks Jay, i don't have the cable...time sure i got plenty....for free tv...you have to be patient!!! lol

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 537
good attude! I wish more had it seams most want it free and easy LoL

ok I will go find all the info you need its a pansat 2700 right?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
sort of...it's a clone....(got screwed cuz i didn't know clones existed!!!LOL) hey i'm stuck withit so i have fun with it. do you want to send files to my email? if so steph_raven@hotmail*COM. thanks Jay!!
by the way, i have a subsciption to bev...but i'll never have the $$ for all those ppv's LOL

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 538
I understand on the $ for the PPV we don't eather here with ham radio's to buy, kids to rase, Trucks to restore LoL

anyway I sugest you go HERE , join if you need to and download those .zip files. Their is a huge how to with everthing you ever wanted to know about jtag and the pansat. I would copy and paste it here like some other users do but, its alot of info. If you have any questions on how to do the jtag after reading the "how to" The people over their are very experanced
and friendly.

I hope this has helped.

Silver Member
Username: Bladam

Post Number: 120
I had successfully jtag my pansat 2700 n2 clone just recently, first thing you would have to established wheter your pansat is a clone or not, then you would need to get the proper jtag cable, once you open your unit, you would know if you need a ten or sixteen pin cable,or you can make your own, then go the request site,or you can FTA DSSRookie Forum, if don't already have account you might need to sign up, in order to download files, you will required to do alot of reading,but if you got stuck come back here, there are few professionals here that will walk you through the process, the members here are just awesome

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
thanks Barbara! i did quite a bit of reading 4 2nite...time to go to bed. by the way Jay, the link u gave me don't support clones..and 100% i have a clone. ah that's the way she goes sometimes....
there seems to have 20 pins(i wish i had my digital cam!!!)

i'm open to suggestions!!!
thanks!! i'll look into this tomorrow!!

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 541
I was afraid of that sorry.....good luck

LoL were is my "teacher" to get on to me LoL

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
so...anybody willing to send me a cable via mail?
i'll send it back once i used it. i swear i will!! lol

Gold Member
Username: Nikk

Post Number: 1010
Stephane...

You can use your cell phone to get a pic, maybe not the best quality but maybe enough for us to see and help you a little bit more..

Before anything, what's the problem you have to make you decide to JTag??? would you mind to explain a little bit about it??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
sorry can't take pic...no camera phone. (my cell phone makes phone calls...my camera takes pics....lol) i downloaded what said to be clone safe...from the regular website and the bin was not clone safe. i installed the bin (in my clone pansat 2700). when i hooked up the machine, i got a nag saying that my rec'er might be a clone to contact my dealer. i unplugged it brought it back to my computer. i was sorta fed up with the freezing, and when i looked at the time, it was late. i let the rec'er be and went to bed. the next day, when i plugged it in to install the 290 bin...the b%$@h didn't turn on....lol so, here we are....i started posting and reading and now back to posting!!! lol

Gold Member
Username: Nikk

Post Number: 1011
Steph...

I have sent you what you need to JTag your receiver..good luck...it also has instructions on how to build the cable....

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 1421
Stephane: Try the following and see if you get your problem solve. Weekend is coming and in Toronto, at least, you can go to a FTA dealer at a weekend Flae market. I do not know if Montreal has a similar facility.
FTA Technology Incredible
(514) 337-6266

FTA supply
(514) 337-6264

Mega PC
(514) 341-4119

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
wow Nalin...where did you get those numbers?
yeah we have flea market...ii try to stay away from those places but hey...free tv....got to do what you got to do..lol
thanks to Nikk...i've looked fast at the files you sent me...they look usable and easy...just like i like it!! i ain't dumb...just a little slow and visual...there's a saying..."monkey see...monkey do" we'll that's ME!!! lol
thanks again guys!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1424
" wow Nalin...where did you get those numbers? "

By constant soul searching.
I am just kidding.
I was at a flae market in Toronto, and one of the Montreal dealers came looking for some satellite equipment. After he left, I asked the Toronto dealer, who he was and he showed me the cards of several Montreal dealers who buy from him.
The information went into my datbase.

Bronze Member
Username: Lolol

Post Number: 47
Nalin

I don't know if its appropriate to ask but i will still ask, its funny but now i have to ask.

Are you a guy or a girl??? lol!!! cuz whenever LK refers to you he says you are a girl and everyone else thinks you are a guy. And don't get me wrong you have helped me enough times and i am thankfull to you. but ya let me know lol...

regards

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
well 2 out of the 3 are close to me...i will be calling them in the morning...i just want this rec'r back up and running to get rid of it...i'm going to upgrade....not sure for which rec'r yet...any suggestions? i have 3 of those clone boxes to get rid of...i own one and my parents own 2.

Silver Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 878
viewsat xtreme is the best one out there with best support, get one of those and you are set for a while

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
got to go watch the ufc on spike....thanks again...g-nite everyone!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1426
lolol: I am a straight older retired male with a lot of experience and knowledge.
LK has been informed of this, but he is afraid of KNOWLEDGABLE PEOPLE and he tries to shoot at them in whatever way he can.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us