Dish Network Channels not working...

Username: Naik23

Post Number: 1
dish network channels zee tv, set, setmx, cricket ppv (471), tvasia, for dish network free to air nagravision 2 box
any suggetions??

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 516
Nirav,

This has been addressed for 2 day's now. Some channels are being dropped and those you listed are part of that. I will go look on my viewsat if I can get them.

Whats your receiver and bin?

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 517
I get 471 clear. At this time is no program just a red screen with dish logo and a message "Customers who have ordered upcomming PPV Sporting event......"

So its working 100% on a Viewsat

now for the other channels give me a min or 2

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 518
I get all those CLEAR, Working, Watchable,

It may be a sign of the end is near for the cloned receivers or off brand receivers. I would start shopping for a viewsat.

Post Number: 2
i have a free to air Eaglestar reciever

Post Number: 3
do all those channels work on your viewsat

Post Number: 4
what usually happends is that the channels come and few days later the scrambled or bad channel error appears and sometimes a few days after that it comes back. is there anything i can do to my reciever to make these channels work besides buy a new one

Bronze Member
Username: Heyhowru2004

Post Number: 38
when it says scrambled, turn off power...turn off switch on back...wait 2 minutes...turn on switch on back...watch tv

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 522
For the last 2 months or so while users have reported these channels not working my Viewsat always get's them.....today, yesterday,last week, always

So after careful conderadion reading up on all the info i can find on this "hit" "stream 57" even one user claimed their was a virus in the stream today. I go back to my opion is....the time for the off-brand and clones in nearing the end. Its time to start shopping for a Viewsat...

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 1387
Nirav: The Eagle Star is a Pansat 2500 clone.
Your need 288T BIN to get ZeeTV,Zcine,SET etc. Becasue of the slow speed of the processor, you may get picture freezes and even a system receiver with the 288T BIN, but this the only one available now.
You can get from
http://www.totalfta.com
http://www.dssrookie.com
http://www.dsstester*com
http://www.dssevolution.com
Look for it under the Pantec or Fortec section.
You will also need the BL updater 1.4 to upload the file, a straight DB9 F/F cable, winzip.exe from http://www.winzip.com because you have to unzip the file before using it.
You should also download the instructions and follow them EXACTLY.
Best of luck

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 524
Nalin

What receiver do you with test with?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1388
Jay: Read carefully. I have said this before after your incomplete information to others in other threads.
There is a mini-ECM on now on
1. 61.5W - about half the channels not working
2. 148W - about half the channels not working
3 Bev channels.
This DOES NOT affect Viewsats and Sonicview, because they have already got the solution for it.
The Pansats and Pansat clones have been affected and new BINs are out. C00lsats and Ariza 700 have also been affected. For Pansats 2500 and clones, I am recommending 288T (clone safe BIN)
For Pansat 2700A - the real one - the BIN is 291.
These BINs will give you your channels. They have some problems
1. picture freezing at times
2. spontaneous reset.
3. autoroll, which was working well on 287T does not work. You would then add the keys manually.
The Eagle star that Nirav is complaining about is a slower Pansat 2500 clone and if he loads the 288T BIN, he will get the missing channels back, but may expereince some problems.
In case you do not know it, the 5 missing channels - SET,SETMX,ZCINE,ZEETV and B4U are very popular with the peolple from India, so there should not be any need to ridicule a poster when he asks for help. Thousands of Indian families survive the harsh north american winters watching these channels. A lot of arab families also have similar problems with their favourite viewing, and would like to have the information I am posting.
So my advice is to give the full relevant information to people who are asking for help.
The sites where you can download from, have been mentioned earlier in this thread.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1389
When you are looking for BIN 288T ar any site, look for it under the Pantec or Fortec section

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 527
Ok thats a great copy and paste you have their. We here are more in the mindset thats its more helpfull to point the user to the correct place for them to learn how to find the answer. That way they can learn as they look for the answer.

I ask again what receiver do you test with?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1393
Jay: I test on Sonicview, Pantec and off and on Pansat 2700. I help FLU, eaglestar and C00lsat 5000 owner neighbours.
You have very little idea of the overall situation and keep on asking. The whole information is laid bare before you.
I have corrected you several times today because you were giving offhandish advice to people, like "go and look there - go and look somewhere else, start a new thread". If you want to give advice give quick and correct information, otherwise stay out.
READ my posts and learn how to answer OR STAY OUT!!!

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 528
First off you did not "correct" me. You added to my post a few times yes. I am not going to become a
copy and paste poster" like you and others here are.

Now you have started something so enjoy the next few day's.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1395
Jay: This morning you did not even know that future-fta did not support clones. Go and learn before you start advising others. You did not know about the special Indikan channels missing from the International satellites.
At present, all you know is the name of a few site to which you direct people, you know how to boast about your viewsat.
That does NOT make you a teacher.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7308
If slower processor and hardware was the problem, then EVERYBODY who owns the Pansat would be having Ppansat bin problems, which is NOT the case.....many Pansat owners are NOT having ANY problems..

Nalin, again provides BOGUS answers..she hasn't a clue!...but thinks she's this great teacher who has no experience , and like to chastize anybody to disagrees with her.. Jay is her new target..

Everybody is wise to her BS now...Jay, ignore the bich!

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 637
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7312
LMAO...Ryerson, U are a show!....LOL...I always get a chuckle out of you..U got great timing!

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 539
@ Ryerson

Silver Member
Username: Pathfinder191

Post Number: 151
Is there any way to get lost channels back from 61.5 on Ariza 700 and 750?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1408
Sam: You should expect an ariza 700 file which will probably be named 291e, but so far it has not been published.
The current file is 290e and you will miss ZEETV, ZCINE, SET, SETMX, etc on 61.5 using 290e.

Username: Afghanprince

Toronto

Post Number: 2
quick question : i have fortec life ultra and i have downloaded the new 288T bin. i am trying to re-scan echo 61.5 but it shows 0% quality. the level is 75% or so but no quality. (dish is pointin the right direction btw). what do i do to get the quality again?

thanks in advance

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1645
Rahmeen - Cycle through your TP's in the antena setting. If I'm not mistaking the first TP has nothing on it. You could do a blind scan and it will scan the sat for available TP's and update your list.

However, I would wait a day or so until the 289 (clone safe) bins come out. Normally once the original is released it takes Chancy about a day to put clone safe bins out.

Username: Afghanprince

Toronto

Post Number: 4
respects styll, i appreciate it
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us