FTA Sites

Bronze Member
Username: Dirkdeagle

Post Number: 22
Lots of people out there give pay FTA Support sites a bad name. But I for one, like my pay support. I am a members of www.n2news.com and they have always helped me to get my FTA Receiver up and running. I understand i can get all the same files and keys for free but those BIG free sites are very intimidating and pay FTA Support sites tend to be more intimate and the members are closer to each other.

Silver Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 871
thanks dirk

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 503
Thats what we needed here another new site being advertised here!

Silver Member
Username: Leon_kookie

Post Number: 167
Pay site yeah right... Hit the bricks selling access to information that more than likely you have ripped from a free site should be against the law... You know maybe it is.. Seems like a vaild case of copyright infringement.. Hmmm where is a good laywer when you need one..

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 629
dss, when did u decide 2 be the voice of reason and morals?

Silver Member

Post Number: 170
I have always had morals.. Thats the reason I have been gunning for the piece of crap (lk)Warthog and the rest of the old scum from tiki.

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 632
i've seen u trash many many users on here.

And, u trash LK for the same things u are guilty of doing. So what is the prob? Why not just play nice?

Instead u back the jackazzes that just come around 2 make trouble.

If u don't like LK's posts, ignore them.

LK tells people 2 scram....and u don't like it - but u just did it as well (in the posts above).

Hypocrisy?

Silver Member

Post Number: 173
The only people I talk trash to are the ignorant ones who come to his defense unaware of LK's warthogs jaded past. The crowd he runs with seek nothing more then to turn this hobby into a money machine. I have been on this site for 3 years.. Lk always gave me a uneasy feeling but for the most part I kept quite.. Until recently when he disclosed the fact that he was warthog.. Once I seen that a flood gate was opened.. He and his cronies will step on step over anyone who tries to block them from making money on this hobby.. read the archives here around the time the killer bins where released for the pansat.. LK went after anyone who said the bins where bad.. Because at the time pansat was the receiver they where pushing and the bad bin information was hurting sales..

Hey if you don't like what I say or do stay out of my way don't read my messages.. But see you have decided LK is your man.. Fine with me crash and burn with him.. Makes no difference to me..

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 513
I went back and read the archives and did not see you dsscommunity before dec 06. So If I do the math here its under 3 years.. I did go back and read post's that LK re: LARGO KEY has posted from Jan 05 and before. He is basically the same now as then.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7305
I have been here over 3 years..The Truth, the Voice, Dsskid, Applebee etc, Key Largo, etc...all of which were stolen from me...but have been LK for the past year here..I have been an admin at dssware, dssbuzz, Dsstester, dsshideaway, dssedu, and many more..this dsscommunity clown has NOT been here until recently (6 months most), but has used MANY other troublemaking aliases now and in the past....his writing character is easily marked....and he thinks I am somebody, I'm not..he's a very confused individual..IGNORE him!

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 634
I only speak from personal experience. LK HAS helped me, and i see him helping others as well. I'm not sure that i care 2 know about his history or his underlying reasons for being here.

I care about: can he help me get my receiver going when it's down, or when i have a prob? And he has, over & over for many on here.

U have a personal, longstanding issue with his practices, i get that. But ur dealing with it in a way that affects us all negatively.

Anyway, i think the way 2 counter whatever LK says is by building ur own rep. Right now he's got it. And u can't expect 2 just knock him off without us noticing. Get urself a username and build a rep based on assistance 2 others.

Then, and only then, will u have a leg 2 stand on. Ur points against LK are not going unnoticed. But how many times do we have 2 here u bashing him?

Also, I notice LK promotes more than one site.... and they are all reputable. He does not just push users 2 his own site. In fact, he often links users 2 the receiver "home" sites. How can that be a bad thing?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us