Got Dish, Need Bev...old Fortec Half Panel

Bronze Member
Username: Canadian

Post Number: 20
I lost Bev about a week ago. Dish still works great. I'm running a pre March 2004 Fortec half panel (sue me, it's worked great) flashed as a Pansat 2300 using bin X-75BL-061027-261d(ir)E.api.

Any word on getting Bev back?

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 869
Check for, and flash the latest bin and scan.Some bins are causing trouble,read the review on the bin first before loading it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
Wow, that's invaluable information.

Thanks for nothing.

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 476
Fred
what satscanner told you was good advice. You have a modded machine. If you want it to be easy go get a viewsat. I am sure you have a forum that helped you do that mod. Go back to their and get the latest mod. If you cant got o the home forum for the receiver your machine is modded to act like and find a clone safe bin for it.

The only way you can make a receiver work is, have it pointed and geting sat sig, have the latest update, and have the new key's.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
Yes, yes. I'm aware of all that.

Perhaps I didn't phrase my question correctly. I'm pointed correctly, don't have a problem with keys, and have been doing this for about four years now.

I visited other sites to try to find a bin that would get Bev back, but haven't been able to find one.

I simply wanted to know if the members on this site had any knowledge of where to point me.

It wasn't a tough question. A simple "Fred, at this time we know of no bin that can help you" would have sufficed.

That's all I was asking.

Bronze Member
Username: Crazy416

Post Number: 28
less than half of my nimiq 2 channels are working with 288t, have you tried it?

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 549
LoL Fred

We was just trying to help

Their is no known trouble with bev is the thing. The trouble has been with a few channels on DN oh and 2 or 3 on bev ( 2 aov p*orn channels and pl*ayboy )

so what bin do you have loaded now? You may have...a bad receiver now?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7315
Actually Jay, Pansat bins are giving many people fits, because Pansat never really had a good fix for the map 57 ECM...but Fred has NO choice but to use Pansat 2300 bins , since Fortec quit makings bins for Fortec half panels..

Fred , as U should already know your best bet is Future fta.info or al7bar.*tk sites for pansat 2300 files...that will be the first place to have the bin, when/if its posted..

this Ocober 27 bin is still the latest 2300 release at ALL sites...as an halp panel owner, U should know all this, about lack of bins and which sites to use...this is a common problem for all half panel owners!...breakdown and upgrade that antique!...don't come here expecting "guidance and direction" , if U had that for 4 years now...U should be helping other halp panel owners, not critsizing non halp panel owners here!...U posted like a newbie , and got replies based on your post!

x-75bl_061027_261e_api 2300.zip is the latest!...like cars, U can't get parts for the antiques and old ones...they are hard to find!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us