Missing Channels at 148

Bronze Member
Username: Xtrawest

Post Number: 45
I'm missing more than half channels at 148 on Ariza 750CX. Any idea as wat seems to be going on?

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 868
Do a rescan.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
I did rescan, but it still showing "Scrambled or bad channels" on some channels, any other idea?

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 475
Ya I have a idea read the forum it was over and over yesterday.

Username: Asplover

Post Number: 5
wait for the new bin file, it should be out soon.

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 479

Hey Xtra
Move your Dish to EchoStar 9
at 121.oW, there you will find
all your Indian Channels

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 480
that might be one I could never get. I will try later in a hour or so thanks..

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 1379
Xtra West :
Echostar 1/2 at 148W has similar channels to Echo3 at 61.5W. Echo 3 was hit by a mini-ECM about 4 days ago. It lasted for several hours. Bev was also hit and it has continued.
Yesterday Echo 3 was hit again by the mini-ECM. These are international channells. Nearly half are gone. I suspect 148W is also hit now. Viewsats were not affected.
To counteract, there are new BINs for Pansats, Pansat clones, Ariza, Fortec and Coolsats, in the last 3-4 days.
These BINs work to restore channels, but in some the autoroll does not work, and they also give sudden picture freezes and receiver resets. If you need those channels you will have to put up with this. The affectedf channels on DN are SET, ZEETV,ZCINE and few others. Also some arabic channels.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
Thank Nalin Nyda, does bin 2.90 work fine on Ariza 750CX? 2.90 - Ariza 700/750CX/800S - Auto-Roll DN&BV Update - 01/05/07

Username: Davpar

Calgary, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 4
Do none of you know what is happening???
It's all over the net. Nagrastar is encoding a virus in their transmissions!!! All units (except Orasat which uses different firmware) are vulnerable. We have developed a beta-blocker at my site it is available: www. m a xfta.com

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 495
That site you are putting on all these post's is off-line or something. I cant get to it if you are so proud of it post a working link so we can verify your info.

Bronze Member
Username: Scorp7

Post Number: 17
I have csat 5k with 140 bin. Problem is just few channels on 61.5. Particularly ZeeTV - shows scrambled channel. TP for ZeeTV is 12.603 Also not getting some PPV too.

Any suggestions?

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 498
Scorp A,

First off always start a new thread.

Secondly this has been addressed many many times in the past 2 day's

Username: Asplover

Post Number: 6
Hi Xtra West

for Ariza 700 last bin was 2.90 and it was released at 5-Jan-07
So far we are still waiting for any new file for Ariza. If u see so anywhere , plz let me know too.
thanks

Username: Desrick

Post Number: 1
hello everyone. can someone please tell me where to download the updated files from for a pansat clone. also i want to know how to program recievers and what programs to put on them . because i put a program on my reciever before but the remote didnt work. and i want to know what materials or cables i would need. i want to know what to do when i get hit or when i am loosing channels. thanks please message back or email me alphad1983@yahoo.com

Gold Member

Post Number: 1613
Missing International channels on Pansat clone.
BIN file: 289T. unzip before use.
Uploader File: BL updater 1.4. Unzip before use.
Instuctions: Follow them exactly.
Cable: RS232 straight DB9 F/F
Sites: Look at Pantec or fortec section fo BIN
Loof at the same sections for BIN or try Pansat section.
http://www.totalfta.com
http://www.dsstester.c0m
http://www.dssevolution.com
Please allow 2 hours and READ, READ READ.

Post Number: 2
hey, can someone please give me a direct link to download the 289T bin file. and the uploader for it. i have a hurricane pansat clone. what files do i need for it ? i want to update my channel list. thanks. right now it is programmed and using echostar package. but i dont see echo 6/7/8 or 9. i only see echo 1.2 and 3. and 110 and 119 and belv. can anyone also tell me how to read the program bin from the reciever , so i can see what bin the guy used to program it with. thanks . please reply

Post Number: 3
hey Nalin Nyda , can u give me ur email or something so that i can contact u and talk more about it. cause am really interested in the programing thing.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1621
Desrick Culmer : My post about Pansat clone BINs is just above yours. After you have donw the uploading of the new BIN, and if you are having problems of programming at that time, please free to post again.

Bronze Member
Username: Shahrokhi_2008

Toronto, Toronto ON Canada

Post Number: 28
hi all
only i came to say hi

Post Number: 4
hey everyone. i was wondering how do u program the card recievers? because i dont see a serial RS232 port on it. Its a Dishpro 301 ( DP301 ) . DEV3929 . OMEGA STi5518FVC-X . can some one give me the website for the files etc? thanks/. also how do u catch the japanese funimation/anime channel? i have echo 110 and 119 , i saw it there before on 110 ( chn 9396 ) but now * colours * is there and i dont see it any more!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us