Username: Star_star

Post Number: 8
OMG SOMEONE HELP PLZ SOME INDIAN CHANNELS DONT WORK >>>>>

new keys if so plz post i use fortec star (dish network) PLZ HELP}}

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 445
some channels are being dropped on echostar.....we have had threads all day on this its not a key issue its not a receiver issue eather....nothing you can do for now just enjoy the over 2000 other channels we have

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 466

Hey Jay
Can you tell me where are all these
2000 Channels?
THANKS

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 446
sure I can

If you get 61.5º, 81º, 91º,110º,119º,121º, and 148º you will receive around 625 channels. OK I said 2000 but man 625 is ALOT My receiver here reads 625 channels

I do here with a old free free free DIRETV Dish 28" and a motor..

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 854
yes a motor is great ,saves on lnb's and switches and cabling but ,has it's draw back,on fast sat/chnnll changes and multi set boxes.cant watch two diferent sats on two receivers at the same time.

Silver Member
Username: Edenman

Post Number: 247
Multi-dish has worked for me. A motor just wouldnt do now.. 1293 channels on my guide (some Duplicates tho) Crazy!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 248
Heres a breakdown:
Echo 8 - 345 channels
echo 7 - 264 channels
echo 1 - 167 channels
Nimiq 1 - 380 channels
Nimiq 2 - 99 channels
Telsat 5 - 137 channels
Lots more available on other sats too. Thats where a motor could come in handy. Fun Stuff!

Silver Member

Post Number: 858
But if u have more the one rec,and want to watch different channell's on a different sat your screwd,I do 61.5,82/91/101/110/119/129 on three sats,multi recievers,never worry what someone else wants to watch and fast channell changes between sats.Cost more to set up than a motor,and how many channels do you need.lol But motor has its advantage too,can scan the [arc/belt] and less expensive,depends on your needs which is best.

Bronze Member
Username: Jalaj69

Norcross , Georgia USA

Post Number: 39
ABOUT those Indian channels HOW can u get them back...

Bronze Member
Username: Kamalrose

Brampton, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 25
hi satscanner i have azria 700 my international channels are not working . need help how i can watch those indian channel explan thank you---------------

Silver Member

Post Number: 862
Wich indian channels are you after,then i'll check to see if i'm getting them ,but the lastest bin and a rescan should do it .I personnally never watch them so I woudn't now if there gone or what their named tell me and i'll check.

Bronze Member

Brampton, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 26
hi those indian channel are not working dish network azria 700 zee tv--set(sonytv) and more--------

Silver Member

Post Number: 863
i'm checking,brk

Silver Member

Post Number: 864
there working.sony on nimiq 2 and think it was echo three for zee tv ,do a rescan ,check your settings first think others tamil and all working can't see anything missing at my end.

Silver Member

Post Number: 476

Hey Jalaj
Try Dish Network.
EchoStar 9 at 121.oW

Silver Member

Post Number: 477

Hey SS
Nice setup, one thing that I see between
your Birds and edenman,is that he has
insurance. If Charlie & Bev throw the switch
edenman can still watch TV. He has Intelsat Americas 5 Free to Air Channels.

Silver Member

Post Number: 478

Hey edenman
Very Nice setup.
I think that you are missing some TPs.
If not,if you want you can align your Dish.
On EchoStar 7 I scan in (340)
Nimiq 2 (131)
Intelsat Americas 5 (200)

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 478
LoL Now ya'll are makeing me want a super dish

I don't have the right LNB for that one sat

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 1380
There is a mini-ECM that hit about 4 days ago on Echo3 (61.5W) and also BEV.
The hit on Echo 3 corrected itself a few hours later.
Yesterday DN put the ECM on again on Echo3 and half the channels were gone. Today there are reports of similar probelms on 148W, which is similar to Echo 3, but intended for the west coast.
For those who watch SET,SETMX,ZEETV,ZCINE, this a major setback. There are new BINs out for Pansats, Pansat clones, Ariza, C00lsat, etc. The problems is solved, but the new BINs may have autoroll problem at the time of installation - you solve this by manual entry of keys. There is also a more severe problem reported with the new BINs for Pansats - i.e. 291 for 2700A, 288 for 2500, 288T for pansat clones. There are erratic freezes of the picture and occasional reset of the receiver. This applies particularly to the slower speed receivers.

Silver Member

Post Number: 249
Kavin, yes I probably am missing some. My 119/110 dish is tucked behind my 91/82 dish, so Q is low. That was just for information as 625 channels is LOW for that many sats. On topic, Zee and sony on 148 now have map 57 on them. 2500's need 288T, CW needs 1.32, and VS, 2700 no problem. My cool*at clone is down.

Bronze Member

Brampton, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 27
Do i have to re scan the dish to get all indian channels working or do i have to get it Re programmed. Please tell me

Gold Member

Post Number: 1391
Sharon and Jalal: I know which Indian channels and what problems you are having. I have given a detailed answer about this topic just 2 posts above. You will have to post the name of your receiver for me to be more precise.
Just ignore posts from people who do not watch Indian channels and do not know about the mini-ECM which is currently on.

61.5W
148W
BEV.
Many others have Viewsats where the problem is already solved, so they are not affected and are therefore, not aware of your problem.

Bronze Member

Brampton, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 28
hi i have ARIZA 700 Receiver and i have 61.5 and 110 degree setting on my receiver

Gold Member

Post Number: 1394
Ariza 700 latest BIN is 290e dated around the 6-7th January. You should get all of 110w 9Echo 8.1) with it but you will miss some of the Indian channels on 61.5W (Echo 3). The mini-ECM started only 4-5 days ago and there is no ariza fix for it to my knowledge. You will still be able to see, HT, SAMAY, SHARA, ZGUG. You are not likely get the ZCINE, ZEETV, B4U, SET, SETMX and a few more.

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 530
Hi Sharon

I went HERE and learned alot about your receiver.

From that site: posted yesterday

"91 is now using a NEW map call. The 2.90 does NOT address this.

All pansats (except 2300A) are up with new Map call.

Ariza 700/750/800 still NO NEW FILE."

No new post's their today I will keep watching it for ya.

You can get the 2.90 file HERE

Hope that helps if any more questions just ask...

Bronze Member

Brampton, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 29
whatdo i do with Bin 290e. do i enter this in my receiver somewhere or it has to programmed in. for how long i cannot see these zee sony and b4u channels.

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 531
I went to every site we have and no one knows how long it will be sorry.

Setting Up Ariza 700 Receiver

Flashing Receiver & Setting up to TV

With the receiver off (back) plug into PC using a NULL MODEM CABLE.

Turn on receiver & follow these instructions.

A) With a NULL MODEM CABLE flash using Ariza 7xx loader v4.03 radio app only and download the (ex.AA1-272 for the 700 or AA2-272 for the 750) bin. Wait until it says download completed. Turn off at the back and remove.

B) Take the R6 Satellite Dish cable and thread it into the IF Input jack on the back of the 700 (Should be top middle on the back of the receiver).

C) The next step depends on the cables you are using.
1) IF hooking up to TV by R6 cable than thread it into the TV out jack than to the
cable jack on the back of your TV.
2) Using RCA cables just plug into proper locations on both the 700 and TV.
3) If using S- Video don't forget to hook up the audio cables.
(Note: On some models of TV's if you use RCA or S-video cables, you may need to set TV to video to view the 700 receiver)

Software Installation Setup

Click Menu on the remote and pick English, enter Installation click on Antenna Setup click on Satellite now pick your Satellite's (see examples below) 91'w, 110'w 119'w set LNB on, LNB to standard, LNB Frequency to 11250 use the remote number pad to put it in if its not already there. Set DISEqC to Sat location on switch or until you have Signal strength coming in. Level yellow & quality green.

Examples A & B

Example A) Setting up just one Satellite 91'w (No DISEqC switch is needed)

1) Satellite pick Nimiq1/ku 91'w
2) LNB power on
3) LNB type Standard
4) LNB Local Freq enter 11250
5) 22khz off
6) DISEqC set to off (If you are using a DISEqC switch make sure the settings on the setup match the cable on the switch. (Check level yellow & quality green)
7) Positioner setting Disable

Now your ready to scan the Sat. Push the green button, now push the green button again. You should see a blue tile set Data off, FTA off, Networks On. When the Sat has been scan exit and enter Parental control, push the i button than 2004 from the remote. Set EMU to on and exit (with the 272 bin this might already be set to on). To set up EPG you have to set the time. Click Menu, user setup, time setup, GMT to -05:00 for EST, Set year, month, day & time exit.

Example B) Setting up 2 Sats. For 91'w & 110'w with DISEqC switch with cables in sat1 and sat3

1) Satellite pick Nimiq1/ku 91'w
2) LNB power on
3) LNB type Standard
5) 22khz off
6) DISEqC set to 1 (cable is in that spot on the switch) (Check level yellow & quality green).
8) Push small red button to store

Now repeat step 1 to store next Sat

1) Satellite pick Echo 8.6ku 110'w
2) LNB power on
3) LNB type Standard
5) 22khz off
6) DISEqC set to 3 (cable is in that spot on the switch) (Check level yellow & quality green).
8) Push small red button to store

(More than 2 Sats repeat steps 1 to 8 making adjustments where necessary)

Once you have stored your last Sat push the small green (scan) button on the remote. Then push the small red button (multi-Sat). You should now see all the Satellites that have been stored. Pick the 1st Sat and press ok, a blue tile will come up. Set Data to OFF, set FTA Only to off, set Network to ON & Press ok. It is now scanning that sat. When you see programs found (ex. 385) exit it should take you back to the page that shows all the Sats you stored. If not just go back into Antenna set up and press red button. Pick the next Sat & repeat these steps until all the sats have been scan. When the last Sat has been scan exit and enter Parental control, push the i button than 2004 from the remote. Set EMU to on and exit (272 bin already set to on. 273 and newer bins see note below for setting EMU). To set up EPG you have to set the time. Click Menu, user setup, time setup, GMT to -05:00 for EST, Set year, month, day & time exit.

YOU should now be watching TV.

Please note if your using bin 273 or newer bins go to parental control push the i button than 2004, go to EMU set keycode to on than set to on the sats you have Dn, bev. etc....

Gold Member

Post Number: 1396
Sharon: You have first to get the BIN into your computer from an outside source, such as
dssrookie.com or dssevolution.com. Look at their ariza section. You can also go to the dsstester*com where no registration is needed.
You will also need the recommended uploader, which would be in the instructions file. You should also read the instructions.
Then you have to unzip the downloaded file in your computer.
You will then have to upload it to your ariza using the recommended cable which is a null cable DB9 F/F.
After reading the instructions you will know if you feel confident in doing it yourself or getting some outside help. You might need a computer hobbyist to help you.
There is a strong possibility of getting a newer BIN for Ariza 700 to correct the ECM, so you can get all the Indian channels.

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 532
Nalin,

haha I beat you on this one 100% I provided the how to, the direct link to the newest bin, and the source of all my info.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1397
I was watching Kulvadhu on SET.
I was not competing and do not intend to compete.
You are learning fast. You forgot one thing though. If you look at Sharon's post, you will find a reasonable amount of diffidence. In these situations it is best to give relevant information first, let her mull over it, to see if she wants to go ahead. Remember that if she takes a wrong step, she can end up with problems and an almost dead Ariza 700, needing J-tag.

Post Number: 9
WOW my topic sparkd alot of posts

BY THE WAY ----> can i get the indian/desi/pakistanian chans by waiting a couple of days i have a fortecstar
lifetime -ultra-
}using dishnetwork ----> anyways wats my problem I WANT INDIAN chans but it aint coming plz help AND I AM NOT A SAT NERD OR MASTER SO PLZ EXPLAIN IN DETAIL !!!!!!!!

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 533
Short answer you will have to wait. Or you can get a viewsat they are working now.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1399
zas: Forec Lifetime Ultra is OK with 288T BIN. You should go to
http://www.totalfta.com
http://www.dssevolution.com
get the 288T BIN, BL 1.4 updater and get a Straight RS232 F/F cable. Get the instructions while you are there and follow the instructions to upload.
Make sure you unzip the BIN file and extract the BIN before installing it.
If you can't do it yourself, get outside help.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1400
Jay: FLU uses pansat clone BINs and will work with 288T BIN. Don't post if you don't know.

Username: Ovais

Post Number: 1
Hi I have Co0olsat Platinum 5000 and all of a sudden i am not getting indian channels. If some knows any information about it and can help rectify the problem. I would be thankful

thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 1402
This will fix the Indian channels problem -
ZEETV, SET, SETMX, B4U on Echo 3
C00LSAT5000_NORW_140_20070119.zip (837.21KB)
C00LSAT 5000 v140 01-20-2007
-. Auto TP
-. Auto EPG (EEPG)
-. B3V AU
You can get it at
http://www.dssevolution.com
When you are there, get the uploader and uploading instructions

Silver Member
Username: Ars88

P.I.M.P , Pakistani/In...

Post Number: 360
hmmm...zas if u really really need those indian channels right now go ahead and dl the 288t bin....but id rather you stick with wht u got and wait for a better bin...all this bin is going to give u is headaches

There is a whole thread here about the issues of this bin...yes it works but it will definately bug you out....i tested this bin and went back to previous bin a while later...

Also if you want to watch some TV Serials that come on most of those indian channels..there is a thread here (by the name of BIG BOSS) that has links to couple of sites that will allow you to watch those shows online....

But if you are really impatient...by all means get the 288T bin..
Good Luck!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1405
Arslan has a good post above. I said in my previous post:
"There are erratic freezes of the picture and occasional reset of the receiver. This applies particularly to the slower speed receivers."
I will add this - whatever difficulties have been noticed on Pansat 2500 and pansat clones, also applies to Pansat 2700A/E using 291 BIN.
You would use the latest BIN, if you MUST have
1) either BEV on 91W
2) or DN at 61.5W or 148W for SET, SETMX,ZEETV, ZCINE, B4U
Otherwise stick to 287T or 290 as appropriate.

Silver Member

Post Number: 489

Hey zas
You have listen to the rest,
now check out the best.

You said that you now have a FortecStar
Lifetime Ultra receiver and you are
using Dish Network.If you want the Indian
channels,the only thing that you need to
do if you are now on EchoStar 7 at 119.oW,
facing your Dish move it (2)degree to the
left on EchoStar 9 at 121.oW here you will
find your

Indian Channels
Zee TV 787,TV Asia 788,Sony TV 789, Zee Cinema 790, Bollywood 4U 791, Set Max 793, Aajtak 794,
Alpha Punjabi 807,Zee TV Gujarat 809,
}
Sun TV 795 and B4UMA 808 right now if you
hurry they are jaming on this channel.

Username: Batistafan

Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 1
i have pantec2fa can you give me those steps in pantec2fa i need some ppv stuff i scaned echostar no 8 and tp no 15 but it only gives you one channel I dont know why when i scan whole stalite it gives you indian stuff and some us channels i dont know i want ppv stuff plz help

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 642
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1416
The new BIN 289 is put for genuine Ransat 2500A. I would expect to see a clone safe 289T soon. It is supposed to fix the freezes and the resets.

Post Number: 10
ty 4 all the help and i will just wait it out !

ty once again

Bronze Member

Norcross , Georgia USA

Post Number: 40
Ya sorry for being late! but ya I have 2700a PS. I can't get about nine of the INDIAN CHANNELs...NALIN NYDA where can i get the new bin i guess that u were talking about or how can i fid the prob!

Bronze Member
Username: Alfons_ramahotmailcom

Post Number: 16
try future fta. com (no spaces)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1423
Jalal: The semi-official site for Pansat info and files is
http://www.dssrookie.com

Bronze Member

Norcross , Georgia USA

Post Number: 41
YA man I have PANSET 2700A! I can't see at least 9 indian channels! I don't know what to do.

Silver Member

Post Number: 493

You try to help people here.
I don't think they know what
to do or they can't read.

Bronze Member

Norcross , Georgia USA

Post Number: 43
HOW can i make sure that is not clone! I know i have the box that it came in as well as all the instructions and stuff! but other then that i don't know...AND yaa you said that website i need to go to get the bin file is down ......

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 569
From a post earler today posted by Mc Sunny

How to detect a clone pansat
Summary of Counterfeit Product Characteristics

q Pansat does not make or sell 3000 series products. Thus, any and all products sold with Pansat 3000 model are counterfeit satellite receivers.

q The paint color on counterfeit satellite receivers is greenish silver. There is a noticeable difference in the color of the top cover when compared to the front panel's color. Authentic Pansat satellite receivers are produced in a "Sony silver" color.

q A vinyl protection sheet, which is typically adhered to the top of the satellite receiver, is missing in the counterfeit product. Authentic products always have a protective vinyl sheet applied to them in case of damage during transportation.

q Counterfeit receivers have top cover ventilation holes which are noticeably square shaped rather than a smooth, round shape as the authentic model has.

q The bottom chassis of counterfeit receivers are flat whereas authentic receivers have several more, upward-punched, square shaped holes.

q Counterfeit models have a sticker label listing UL (safety standard) and FCC compliance on the back panel. Sticker label format has been discontinued and is no longer used to list UL and FCC compliance. Authentic models have a UL & FCC clause directly printed onto the metal on the back of the receiver and should be accompanied by a small sticker indicating the month of the product's manufacture (e.g. Sep. 2004 -- (SB)).

q A serial number is not attached on both the gift box and the unit (back or bottom) on counterfeit satellite receiver models. It appears as an alpha-numeric listing such as "4G4- " on the FCC sticker label. There is a possibility that a completely fake serial number may be created and attached on counterfeit units in the future. Authentic Pansat satellite receivers will list an eight (8) digit serial number consisting of year, month, unit sequence & other numbers and is located on the bottom of the receiver chassis and on the top side of gift box

Thanks to Mc Sunny for this great guide!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1427
Jalal:
1. Confirm to us that you can see some channels in your receiver.
2. Do Menu/system info.
You will see a BIN name - something like 2.90
Let us have the number of the BIN and somebody here will confirm whether you have a genuine 2700A or a clone.

Bronze Member

Norcross , Georgia USA

Post Number: 44
i have 2.78 and the boot ver. is 6.2

Bronze Member

Norcross , Georgia USA

Post Number: 45
""A vinyl protection sheet, which is typically adhered to the top of the satellite receiver, is missing in the counterfeit product. Authentic products always have a protective vinyl sheet applied to them in case of damage during transportation""

reading this i guess i have the original one cause i still have the VINYL all around the unit! i guess we never took it off..

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1664
When was the last time you updated your software? Just to let you know BL is up to bin 292 which will show up in your sysinfo as 2.92. Verify that there is no other character after the bin number and if there isn't then you have an original and should proceed to load 292..

Bronze Member

Norcross , Georgia USA

Post Number: 46
Sh!t i guess it is not original cause i just dubble check name and the writings on the front and it seems kind of greenish!!! but i am not sure! it is def. not silver!

Bronze Member

Norcross , Georgia USA

Post Number: 47
ya thier is letters and stuff behind the number!

it is 2.78c_EUbx

Bronze Member

Norcross , Georgia USA

Post Number: 48
well, i know i have a clone panset 2700a so what should i do to get the indian channels back?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1669
Jalaj - By tomorrow there will be Clone safe bins all over the place. You can always load the clone safe version of the 291, but that has glitches. I would recomend waiting until tomorrow for the clone safe version of 292 is out..

Bronze Member

Norcross , Georgia USA

Post Number: 49
pansat 2700 clone safe 291 mark 7

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fix's resent problems, works great!
Attached Files 070119_291_api(MARK_7).rar (723.5 KB, 0 views)

I guess i was on the DSSROOKIE.com and read this info... i don't mind waiting till tomm. But what could be the prob if it was downloaded.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1670
It freezes... That's why they released a new 292.

Bronze Member

Norcross , Georgia USA

Post Number: 50
so i guess i have to wait till the new one comes out by tommrrow--> thats cool! HEY PRFRMNJ ....appreciated....i guess when u find out that they came out with the new clone file for 292 pelase post it ..cause ill be checking...THANKS ALOT! GOOD HELP on letting me know i have a F^C%ing CLONE box...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1672
While I can't post files here I will post links so you can get them.

Bronze Member

Norcross , Georgia USA

Post Number: 51
yaa i guess that's what i mean.. but thanks alot!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1675
LOL... Didn't mean to come accross that way. Always here to help...

Bronze Member

Norcross , Georgia USA

Post Number: 52
YO YO YO....did someone know if BIN 292 for panset 2700a clone? ..please let me know where can i get it???

Gold Member

Post Number: 1680
Jalaj - No clone safe bins as of 2 minutes ago. Once they come out you'll see a lot of posting about them...

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 602
jalaj

As stated several times in this thread the new bin's are not clone safe. We are expecting the clone safe bin's in the next few day's.

Bronze Member

Norcross , Georgia USA

Post Number: 55
thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us