No dealer related FTA site list short version :-)

Silver Member
Username: Leon_kookie

Post Number: 130
If U want real info, trouble free, no costs, friendly help, no hassles, latest files and manuals, then use these...these are well established, and have a long history, and are the best known sites throughout the entire DSS community for many years now...

So again I highly recommend using ANY of these sites in this first post!....U pick one and use it for fast , friendly info and files, and many of these also have a LIVE chat area what U can get an IMMEDIATE response from a reliable knowlegeable sources!...U will save yourself much time, especially if you are a newbie to this hobby!...and most all also will have the latest keys posted as well, and the keymaster, keyripper, key grabber utility files to download as well....and if plastic is your thing , some also have an area for that as well as FTA..Good Luck and enjoy this hobby!

Curious Contraptions Community:
[link removed]

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 426
You are involved in the hobby of "testing". Some would call "testing" illegal. It is best to surf safe and ONLY use Reputable sites.

( Reputable is defined : upright of good character by experience or witness
his reputation precedes him
as in a service station they won't rip your off and are adept
held in esteem
having integrity )

¤ Proven, Stable, and Reputable Dss sites (Satellite forums)¤

Silver Member
Username: Leon_kookie

Post Number: 133
Biggest Safest FTA Site on the net...

Curious Contraptions Community:
http://www.curious-contraptions.com/forums/ (All receivers)

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1526
I would add other sites, but I see you got the point on what I was trying to say....

All I'm saying is be responsible to the newbies and let's not lead them down the wrong path!

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 427
dss,

I don't understand why you would think that site you are listing is not dealer related. I went their and saw LOT's of google adds from dealer sites and a HUGE banner add for worlwide satellites. The fact that your forum is full of adds makes your statement false. You are not fooling anyone here.

Silver Member
Username: Big_fat_j

POTTSVILLE, STONEYTOWN GREEN-LAND

Post Number: 289
CCC is the bottom line.Last word of truth that exists in FTA.They have sponcers,yeah.So?

Jay they would toss your post wh0re azz right out.
If you havent been banned already?
NO BS.No rumors.No guessing.No spamming.No flaming.Just usefull info.The highest level of moderation.A well orginized forum.Some really boring reading.(Other than the off topic sections)
They have mods that realize you dont need morons asking the same ??? and replys over and over by every wannabe LK(WORTHOG)=SEAMAN & SIDEKICKS or UNDERDOG(s)cramming the forum with worthless endless dribble.

Bronze Member
Username: Ryersonarmy_1

RYERSON, @ WAR WA... IP & H...

Post Number: 43
WARNING!!

The members: dsscommunity, Jake Snodgrass, Psycho mofo & several others are spammers that want to redirect u to their sponsored sites.

They DO NOT have ur interest at heart. Do not be misguided by their misinformation, they are NOT senior members.

They create new user names in the attempt to promote their NEW sites.

Senior members recommend u stick with the safe & reputable sites in order to avoid being scammed and/or having names and IP addresses disclosed in the event of an investigation of an FTA dealer/site.

Trust the senior members.

Ryerson recommends LK, PRFRMNJ and a few others. They will inform u of what sites are official receiver sites, and also which other sites have a reputable standing.

Thank u.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us