Good Setup?

Silver Member
Username: Shayeileen

Post Number: 121
Hi,
Im about to invest a few dollars on ebay to upgrade my setup. Right now I am getting echo 119 and that is it. I was looking at multipe setups from the twin lnb so I can get 110 and 119 to the triple setup. Any thoughts or suggestions. I have the basic 500 dish right now.
thanks

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 406
shay,

If I was going to "upgrade".....wait I did do this LoL anyway I would get a 33" dish and a motor then you will get ALL the sat's not just one or two more....its actually LESS work to install a motorized dish it uses only one coax run....

for under 150 you can do this and WOW all the channels you will get.......

Silver Member

Post Number: 122
so for that you can change which bird its lookin at with the motor from inside? It can only look at one sat at a time?

Bronze Member
Username: Jowhar

Post Number: 78
Shay check this one it my help you.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/300311.
html

Silver Member

Post Number: 124
link broken?

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 409
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/300311.html is his link lots of info their

yes it looks at one sat at a time but so does your receiver.....yes it moved the dish for you.....all I do is change the channel if the channel I picked is on a diferant sat that I am on now the receiver will move the dish to the correct sat.....its easy as pie to set up..I can help ya it was WAY easer than it looked LoL

Silver Member

Post Number: 125
yeah that sounds a lot better now. I thought you had to change the sat with controller but if the receiver does that process for you that is good.
thanks

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 411
ya the receiver does it and best part is it does it with the coax you already have! No more cable run's..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us