Worldfta new fta website

Username: Worldftacom

Pensacola, FL USA

Post Number: 1
Hi all,
Just wanted to let everyone know there's a new
fta reciever website discussion board. www.worldfta.com
Check it out..free to join, no ads, no popups.
Supporting all major brand recievers..chat room for technical help when needed..

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 615
Upload

Pensacola, FL USA

Post Number: 6
everybody's entitled to their opinion..to bad..
your loss..Ryerson...

Rome wasn't built in a day..

Visit www.worldfta.com and see if you agree with
him..

Silver Member
Username: Shayeileen

Post Number: 126
It seems like everyday there is someone new promoting a new fta website...I am pleased with the ones out there now. There is not a need for a new site

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 412
Its just like if you open a store or food stand with a new idea....I reamber once in Tulsa a place opened that served Custard it was so popular then almost overnight their was like 10 "copycat's" opened....now their all gone I think ( I thought it was GROSS )

Pensacola, FL USA

Post Number: 9
hmmmm..Today there is not a need..tomorrow when the ecm hits and people can't get into your pay sites then us little guys will be the only place you will be able to get into..I hope 1000 new fta sites open myself..the more the better..I'm glad that you didn't like it..you're just the type of people I don't want as members. But thanks for visiting anyway and your comments are appreciated.

No such thing as bad publicity...

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 617
wHERE is PC DVB section?

U don't have one there yet? How u expect thumbs up?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7268
world...U will be gone in less than 3 months... U are way ouit of your league...an UNKNOWN with unknown people...and nothing more to offer , than the REPUTABLE sites...in fact U offer MUCH less!

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7270
Domain name: WORLDFTA.COM

Registrant Contact:

Richard Yost (newdomains@siteground.com)
+1.8509324369
Fax:
110 Bear Drive
Gulf Breeze, FL 32561
US

Administrative Contact:

+1.8509324369
Fax:
110 Bear Drive
Gulf Breeze, FL 32561
US

Technical Contact:

+1.8509324369
Fax:
110 Bear Drive
Gulf Breeze, FL 32561
US

Name Servers:
ns1.siteground159.com
ns2.siteground159.com

Creation date: 17 Jan 2007 07:29:06
Expiration date: 17 Jan 2009 07:29:06

Current Registrar: ENOM, INC.
IP Address: 67.15.255.2 (ARIN & RIPE IP search)
IP Location: US(UNITED STATES)

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1513
The bigest problem I see is the location of that server! Call it testing call it a hobby. The fact is - It is within the reach of local jurisdiction. I can see this server being seized and all information compromised.

Silver Member
Username: Leon_kookie

Post Number: 124

Just ignore them guy... Post and promote your site all you like... It's all good!! Works to lots of people on here know whats up with LK and pay his worthless commends no mind... You will get traffic.... Keep up the good work ! The more sites out there the better... It helps make this a hobby again... Spreads the word who knows maybe some day north america will have more true FTA channels like that of the euro market...

Bronze Member

Pensacola, FL USA

Post Number: 14
thank you dsscommunity..as too LK and Jays comments, I don't see them posting their personal information here..wonder why?
I don't mind..that's what going public was all about...now if they would just post their public information maybe we could trust them too.
Please visit my website and judge for yourself.
Don't be influenced by individuals that think they are the "source" for useful information.
Bear in mind that this is a brand new website and
as such has miles to go before we get there.
Members helping each other is what this hobby is
all about. No Ads, No Popups, No Spamming, No Bashing, just information you can use..and help
when you need it most..
www.worldfta.com

Gold Member

Post Number: 1521
World - Congratulations on your site. A word of caution. Most people here are here for free tv and not the true meaning of FTA. If you are dedicating your site to FTA then make sure that any reference to hacking and what not is kept off. The reason no one posts personal information is because most of what is being discussed here is ILEGAL. Therefore if personal information is posted, it would be easy for authorities to track you down. This is why I made the comment about the server being in the local jurisdiction.

Again, if you are dedicating your site to the TRUE "Free-To-Air" then you will never have a problem, but this you must monitor very closely. This is just my opinion and explanation of why personal information is not given in any of these forums.

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 621
World,

if i join ur site, may i spam the hell out of every thread 2?

And, can i post my pictures there?

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 424
Ryerson I am also thinking of doing that I think I will from now on. Each time he post that "spam" here I will return the favor.

Silver Member

Post Number: 129
Ryerson I am also thinking of doing that I think I will from now on. Each time he post that "spam" here I will return the favor.

Yeah and each time u post LK's List of SCAM SITES I will post a list of FREEDOM SITES...

Your are so blind... Your head is so far up LK'S butt..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1525
DSS - If you have been around long enough then you know what has happened with a few sites that opened up and next thing you know all personal info including IP addresses were turned over. These are the same people who have either been prosecuted criminaly or suid in civil court. Why? Because they were hacking and got turned over.

When here we all assume that everyone is here for the same thing "Free TV". That being the case do you want to info on a server that is within reach of the law making it that much easier to get busted?

Like I told world earlier - If his site is dedicated to TRUE Free-To-Air - More power to him, but my guess is that 95% of the people coming here is for something else and to hang them out to dry by recommending sites that represent a risk is irresponsible unless you are a mole.

This is what makes a site reputable when it comes to this business. How many times have they been forced to turn over info or how many times they have turned over info voluntarily.

This is my standard of measurement and when advising others this is what I go by.

Bronze Member

Pensacola, FL USA

Post Number: 16
Well unlike this website, somebody actually monitors the posts...and I thank ecoustics for letting me advertise the internet address.
If someone were to actually mod this website, I sure there wouldn't be as many crackpots like some of the posters above. You guys would be banned immediately from my website and probably allready have from all the reputable websites
that you have discussed of which I have been
a member and moderator for years.
And yes we all may be shut down at any time
if we don't abide by the rules, even the so called reputable sites can have the plug pulled
without any notice as has been seen on many occasions..I might even pull the plug myself
if it stops being fun and becomes a nuisance to
me. Thats the chance we take in the name of freedom of information.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1545
Still didn't address my point. What will happen when you start posting files that are intended to receive/decode an encipted signal and the feds come to your door. WILL YOU release any and all information on your servers. You won't have a choice. This is what concerns me. Again, if your site is dedicated to true FTA and not the hacking of DN or BEV, then you don't have a problem, but my guess is that it won't be (of course if I'm wrong then my apologie in advance), but this is what makes people leary of sites like that.

But newbies don't know any better and are the ones that end up paying the price. All I'm saying is lets not misslead people in false safety when the risks are greater if your home base of operations is in the United States.

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 861
They would turn it over in a heartbeat,WE ALL KNOW THAT!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1574
Yes, we do! That's why I trully hope the newbies that come to this site looking for information do a little research before just going anywhere. Here is a question everyone (specially the newbies) need to asks themselves -

Do you really want to take a chance by going somewhere very few recommend?

Silver Member

Post Number: 158
Do you really want to take a chance by going somewhere very few recommend?

Yes I do ! Unlike you and the rest of the shallow crew spamming this site with what they have decided everyone should goto and only goto I like to think outside the Box experience new things learn from new people... SORRY no lemming march for me..

It's funny you claim everyone is at risk going to a new site... Yet how many warp and tainted messsages has your leader LK posted on this site saying it's a sting operation run by the FCC or some other alien enity from planet pluto.. So you saying it's okay to be at risk here.. Hmm

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 480

How can anyone recommend a place that
just went in business ? When I went in business I am sure glad some of you guys weren't around.
like I have said before this is America
the land of the free. People that come
here maybe they are Newbies to this hobby,
but I don't think that they are stupid.
Let them judge.I think that everyone has the
the right to recommend other sites,but not to knock the new ones that you know nothing about.
Needless to say we are all in the same boat.
HAVE A NICE DAY

Gold Member

Post Number: 1594
DSS - You still don't get it. I can care less what others recommend. I do check things out for myself. The fact that LK recommended it does have weight since he has been around for a while and I don't need LK to tell me about conspiracies, I work in the Legal field and I know who and what has been exposed for whateve the case has been. Unless you can bring something to the table other then your personal opinion and dislikes about LK, then STFU!

I tried having a rational discussion with you, but I see you are nothing but a moron... I'm sure people will see who has been around here and other sites and realize who is the ignorant.

Don't lead people who just got into this hobby (for the free ILLEGAL tv) down the road you feel like taking. You've made your point -- I've made mine. MOVE THE FFUUUCK ON!

Username: Davpar

Calgary, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 5
Worldfta is a scam site, if nobody knows that yet. They didn't just start, they've been around for almost 2 years now. The site was operating mainly in Europe in PAL satellite forums. That's where I first met up with these scammers. They ripped me off at least 3 times!!!! Do not fall for their lies. Come to a reputable site: www. ma xfta.net

Silver Member

Post Number: 160
PRFRMNJ

Well I sure hope for the sake of your family you are not a trial lawyer...If you are and things get tough... You feel a need to change careers..I believe Mickey Dee's is always looking for a new burger chef.. Shouldn't be much of a pay cut. After reading your messages I can clearly see you are skillful in litigation... You put new meaning in the saying "A lawyer who defends himself in court has a fool for a client"

Gold Member

Post Number: 1608
DSS - Are you still running you mouth (well fingers)... If you had read and comprehended anything I've ever posted it has not been in my defense it's been to help idiots like you from needed a lawyer... But you are way to dumb to figure that one out. While I don't feel the need to give you a fianancial disclosure report, lets just say I'm more then well off... Obviously not the case with you.

Silver Member

Post Number: 166
Oh good god miss molly..You take the cake just in this thread alone I see what 3 messages on your feeble attempt of self defense

Gold Member

Post Number: 1609
WOW and here I thought I was on your ignore list! LMAO... Have a good life!

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 630
Dsss, which Mickey Dee's is hiring? Thanks.

Silver Member

Post Number: 168
Dsss, which Mickey Dee's is hiring? Thanks.

Geez I don't know... I will have to have a look into it for you and see which ones have the mentally challenged program .. I think it would be right up your alley.. My daughter told me they give away free coloring books.. Your mommy would be so happy...She will have all kinds of new art work for the frig... I know I know calm down.. I will get back to you..

Bronze Member

Pensacola, FL USA

Post Number: 17
Wow you guys really go at it here..
You would think you could find something better
to do than trying to give yourselves a heart
attack...chill out..this thread was started just
to let people know about my website..not to start a war..give it a break..start your own threads and let people have at em..
I have never seen so much bashing on a website forum..you guys are like a bunch of predators, just waiting for new blood to intimidate..
It's no wonder people don't take much stock in this website. Get a life guys..go have a drive, watch tv..anything..there's more to life than
this...

Silver Member

Post Number: 197
But newbies don't know any better and are the ones that end up paying the price. All I'm saying is lets not misslead people in false safety when the risks are greater if your home base of operations is in the United States.

You scammers keep saying new sites based in the USA are not safe because of Yada Yada Yada..

Yet you all have posted information such as Dish Keys etc on here.. Knowing Ecoustics is hosted in the USA..

This has placed you at the risk base upon your own claims of safety

Your attempts to place fear in the minds of members of the FTA Community with this garbage just shows you have alternitve motifs with your bashing of the new sites and it's nothing but pure garbage...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us