Pls Help!!! Mitsubishi WS-65908 with color all off - looks like old 3-D Movies...

Username: Jataga

Atlanta, Ga Usa

Post Number: 1
Hello. I am brand new to this forum and so please hang in there while I describe the problem I am having.

Specs on TV:
Mitsubishi WS-65908 rear projection 65"
Manufactured July 2001

About 6 months ago, once a week or every couple of weeks, my TV showed like some type of interference on the left side (almost like speaker interference on a tube TV when you put a magnet to it) It would occur for 2-5 seconds and then stop and the picture would be fine.

The problem continued along the same path but with more frequency over the next few months. When distortion began to last longer than 10-30 seconds, I could turn off and then turn on the tv and it would be fine.

Now it appears to be permanent. I took a picture of the convergence screen (hopefully it will be posted - if not, I can email you the picture) and you can see the lines on the left and right side of the screen are WAY off. They can not be corrected by adjusting with the remote.
Here is a picture of the problem:

Upload

Any ideas what is going on here? I attempted to read through some other postings with users have similar issues like mine but I think mine might be a little more specific...

Are there any Mitsubishi technicians in the Atlanta area that any of you recommend?

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Username: Maugli

USA

Post Number: 9
Have tiy ever foound out how to fix yoru YV?
I just brought my WS65905 from dead... and when it powered up... it looked something like yours.

Please let me know
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us