Satellie 61.5 - Dish Network - Pansat 2700 Receiver

Bronze Member
Username: Skypatel

Post Number: 26
Hi
I have Dish Network and I have following config.
1st Dish - Twin LNB (110 and 119)
2nd Dish - Single LNB (61.5)
I have 1 legal receiver which I pay everymonth and able to get all the satellite. But for some reason I am not able to get 61.5 satellite on my Pansat 2700.
I removed all the satellite list from PANSAT 2700 receiver and I only kept 61.5. I did a Satellite Scan on 61.5, but for some reason I am not getting any channel from 61.5. I get channel from 119 and 110 even though its not on my list.
I changed the Disced to 1 on 61.5 also and did the Satellite Sacn, but it is still not picking up that satellite.
Please help

Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1434
Patel - Have you not been reading? That's the sat that was hit by ECM so unless you have one of the few STB's with software writting for MAP 57 you are not going to get any programing.

Silver Member
Username: Hanz

Post Number: 178
Not to highjack Patel's thread, but can you give or direct me to some info concerning things like ECM and MAP 57, etc? Just so I can broaden my knowledge which is lacking. Surely there's a thread that talks about what ECM, etc is and how it works.

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1435
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/314482.html

Silver Member
Username: Nikk

Post Number: 904
It looks like everything came bak to normal state now.....maybe a test???............

Bronze Member
Username: Frobi

Guelph, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 33
I did auto scan on my CW600s and all channels are up and working now.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us