SAMSUNG TECH HELP COLOR WHEEL PROB

Username: Mrage

Post Number: 3
I installed a new color wheel in my hlp 5063 and the color on my tv isnt correct can someone help me with the correct settings in the factory menu?

Gold Member
Username: Fyi

Dallas, Texas

Post Number: 1012
I replaced one in a 5063, but no SM tweaks were needed. The wheel I used was a BP96-00674A.

If your color is way off there may be another cause. A loose or dirty connection at one of the wire harnesses is something to check.

Post Number: 5
there are two wires coming off the color wheel. do you know what each one is responsible for? if blue white white wires are in charge of the color i will swap the old one into the new color wheel the old color wheel's color is fine but the wheel is loud and it seems tolock up and shut down the bulb

Gold Member

Dallas, Texas

Post Number: 1015
I'm not sure, but I think power is one and some sensor for measuring rpm is the other. It could be a defective wheel right out of the box. Are the color panels exactly the same as the old one? Same number of panels? Do they sound like they spin up the same? What does the picture look like?

Post Number: 6
fyi do you know what model dmd board you have? the picture on my tv looks like a phot negative

Gold Member

Dallas, Texas

Post Number: 1017
I don't have that 5063 set anymore.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us