Mitsubushi ws65869 picture rotated apx 10 degrees (help)

Username: Rjk477

Post Number: 1
The picture is perfect but rotated clockwise to the 1 oclock position. Please I nee an idea, picture rotated after rolling tv out to plug in a
dvd player. I happens on all inputs.
Thanks
Randy Knibb

Bronze Member
Username: Stevestar99

Dahlonega, GA

Post Number: 47
It sounds like your mirror has slipped out of position. Pull the screen and take a look.

Username: Rjk477

Post Number: 2
Steve
I pulled the screen, it is all tight and will not move. There are no ajustments for the mirror or the gun platform from behind the screen. any other idea? is there any code to get into the setup? Does it have any ability for rotation in setup?

Bronze Member
Username: Stevestar99

Dahlonega, GA

Post Number: 61
That's a new one on me. Normally the service menu allows you to adjust the geometry. Vert height,center, and lin. Horz. width, pin, and lin. etc... Never seen one with pic rotation. That's not to say that it doesn't exist. It's just the only time I've seen it, is when the mirror has slipped.

Mitsubishi seems to have a variety of access codes depending on model and manufacture date. Some of the codes are:

Press:

[MENU], then [1], [2], [5], [7]
[MENU], then [1], [2], [5], [9]

-or-
[MENU], then [1], [3], [7], [0]

-or-
[MENU], then [2], [3], [5], [6]
[MENU], then [2], [3], [5], [7]
[MENU], then [2], [3], [5], [8]
[MENU], then [2], [3], [5], [9]

-or-
[MENU], then [8], [2], [5], [7]

Then use VIDEO or AUDIO buttons to enter two different groups of adjustments. Video/Audio steps along through the adjustments, and +/- does the adjusting.

Must use [ENTER] to save the change.

Hit the [MENU] key twice to exit service mode.

If you're attempting to adjust color or geometry errors, you'll need the Video Essentials DVD, Laser Disc or some other source of test material.

You may be able to find additional information at Bob Page's Mitsubishi TV Service Modes web page.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us