LK what reciver

Bronze Member
Username: Bigriger

Post Number: 29
LK witch reciver is the 1 you would buy sonicview or viewsat?

Bronze Member
Username: Senators

Post Number: 31
for sure it a viewsat

Bronze Member
Username: Themangod

Post Number: 67
LK is a dumbie dont ask.

Sonicview is made by same mfgs that make the buzz receiver by far the most powerful fta all around.

sonicview has 200mhz cpu nec 32mbs has a few features that make it easier and more user friendly then viewsat sonicview runs the sharp nim video tuner that is very good picture even with RCA it has a better picture then vs

viewsat lite/platinum/extreme run a 166mhz conx cpu with 16 or 32mbs of ram they run a cheap video tuner

viewsat ultra is very nice slick receiver usb support better video tuner

its sonicview vs viewsat ultra then ultra usb flash memory is a big selling point and makes life much easiler.

on a side note the Conaxsat CNX V-1 fta receiver is coming out soon. this receiver allows usb and USB PVR!

great receiver testing..soon to be out.

i own both sonicview and ultra and i would say go with ultra if you want the usb drive sonicview gets fixes shortly there after viewsat (within a day) sonicview is pretty good viewsat has more guides/info to read for help online.

up to you... no matter what money still going to same company haha..

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 5376
stay away from the Ultra...consider a Extremeview Magnum 3300 or the VS Extreme..

Bronze Member
Username: Cable

Post Number: 57
i would go for the sonicview one of the best in market without having any problem

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 5397
after more thought..Extremeview Magnum is tops..even former Pansat coders and all others coders are saying this ...read here..

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/288658.html

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
well l.k only the things i don't like in extremeview magnum is just 5 favortie and just 100 channel u can programable in those favortie it got a have a unlimited channel program in those 5 favorite and there is still some bugs in there look at the sonicview its bug free not a single bug in that unit.

Bronze Member
Username: Bigriger

Post Number: 30
thanks for your input LK

Silver Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 560
go for ViewSat xtreme, its the best one out there with the best support

Bronze Member

Post Number: 59
i all ready have one viewsat extreme and i am not impresses the pic and color quality is way to dull can't even comapre that qaulity with old fortec 2300 or pansat those have even better quality then viewsat extreme it dose have a good support but if the pic and color quality is not good who wants to see the t.v no matter how good is the support they can't fix the color and pic quality at all there is a lot thread open inn there website TOTALf try that and take look at it ur self......
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us