Username: Senators

Post Number: 28
so far i like my fta
i get dishnetwork and bell

i was wondering how come u can not get driect tv or star choise

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 5327
Directv and Starchoice have encrypted (coded) signals that the hackers cannot break..DN and Bev have Nagravision 2 encyption, that the Europeans hacked because they also use Nagravision very similiar to DN and Bev's, and had it about 3-4 years before the US..Direct TV and Starchoice do NOT use Nagravision..

Silver Member
Username: Simikang

Post Number: 101
so whats keepin dn and bev to switching to what dtv and S.C did?

Gold Member

Post Number: 5333
U really are NOT that stupid are U?...whats stopping U from building a new spacecraft?...same answer..they don't know how!...plus I'm sure its patented and secret..!

Silver Member
Username: Johnner

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 959

Sim kang

I don't think you know enough about it to even ask that question
wing

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/281573.html

Silver Member
Username: Big_fat_j

POTTSVILLE, STONEYTOWN GREEN-LAND

Post Number: 138
Sim kang.wing.

About 5 million loonies.

Bronze Member
Username: Themangod

Post Number: 51
personal note LK wow you are really dumb buddy "Directv and Starchoice have encrypted (coded) signals that the hackers cannot break" you got to be kidding me you really don't think that's really how it is do you?? If a human can make it a human can brake it FACT.

NDS Group is a company owned and controlled by news crop (fox the sun usa today post myspace ign ectect)

Its major product is the VideoGuard conditional access system, which is used on most of News Corporation's digital satellite TV systems. It is also used on many non-News Corp systems. In addition, VideoGuard is used in broadband IPTV, mobile solutions and cable.

The Guardian, an independent UK broadsheet newspaper, broke the story with accusations that the NDS laboratory in Haifa, Israel had been working on breaking the France Telecom produced MediaGuard smartcards used by Canal+, ITV Digital and other non-Murdoch owned TV companies throughout Europe. In the front-page story, the Guardian accused NDS of deliberately extracting the UserROM code from the MediaGuard cards and then leaking it onto the internet. The theory was lent credibility by the fact that extraction of the code from the cards would have required extremely specialized knowledge and expensive equipment -- specifically, a scanning electron microscope. SEMs are tracked and controlled, and thus obtaining them without leaving a paper trail is difficult.

the ones of you really deep into this know that the rom 102s where opened by using a SEM viewtech got there hands on one and somone that knows how to use them.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/1868140.stm

after that had happened NDS made new companies that would do the dirty work for them and it would be way less traced back, such as helping others gain access to the gear and tools needed to reverse engineering images such as the ones used in these cards.
Weird how right when direct tv bought out by news crop and hacking stopped just then dish opened.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5345
kate...those are good drugs u are taking...keep it up...LMAO

Silver Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 860
Kate: Your post was very informative. Please keep up the effort to educate.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5355
thats an old RUMOR, not informative news!...never proven...NDS allegedly leaked the hack (videogard) for DTV and the old P2/P3 cards when they were making them for DTV..thats why DTV made their own D1 aka P5 card now used...but they have since "kissed and made up", and joined forces again..thats a VERY old RUMOR which ALL TRUE peeps already have heard for years now... tell me something NEW and PROVEN!..if story had ANY credence , would NDS and DTV have joined forces again?..I don't think so!.

BTW...that rhetoric about man making/breaking is BS and old too..yeah the developer and creator made it and can break it...BUT U and I can't!...kate, U are an insider too , U say in another BS post here...yeah, inside a bag of SCHROOOOMS trippin!

Silver Member

Post Number: 861
Kate: Code breaking and reverse engineering occurs all the time. The main reason that DTV code has not been broken is the simple fact that Nagravision has been broken. With true FTA and all the channels from DN and BEV, it is pointless for anybody to try and break DTV - the effort is not worth it under the present circumstances.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5357
Geez...BIG MONEY and INSTANT RETIREMENT comes to my mind as an iniative/incentive to try and hack the DTV encryption...U can BET, the top peeps and software engineeers in the world have been trying to break it for years now!...common sense!..."pointless" is your post!

Silver Member

Post Number: 862
People who opine on the abilities or otherwise of software writers should write code themselves. Armchair opinions are pointless to the extreme.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5358
LMAO..U should be a ghost writer for the politicians...ignore the substance and do some double talk..who are U trying to impress with your words and wording?...call a spade a spade will ya!

Gold Member

Post Number: 5359
If I heard someone talk like that, I'd think that either I was drunk/cocked/loaded/ and walked into a fagg bar by mistake or there was a wacko around..

Silver Member

Post Number: 863
Good English is spoken on BBC. Kate, you had a good article. Unfortunately some people spend such a lot of time on these forums where profanity is the lingua franca, that they do not understand normal English.
Here is a lesson in Hinglish from BBC.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/6122072.stm

Gold Member

Post Number: 5368
thats right, I forgot U were the spelling critic here and I guess now U are trying to teach British/India language to the Americans and our neighbors in Canada, here in this DSS satellite FTA message board....go have your crumpets and tea..I'll stick to my beer and pretzels..get er done!...LMAO...as we say in Mass, gimme a beer and pass the chowda, go Pats!..

Silver Member

Post Number: 865
Learn, man, Learn
'The old order changeth, yielding place to new
And God fulfils himself in many ways' Tennyson.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5371
the word WACKO comes to mind, when I see your posts..! The copy/paste queen!

Silver Member

Post Number: 866
'Full many a 'WACKO' of purest courage obscene,
The dark unfathomed hills of Afghanistan roamed'
Thomas Gray (altered)

Gold Member

Post Number: 5373
U are doing some GOOOOOD drugs too!...its must be contagious around here..what, U and your girlfriend 'kate' are sharing them now?

Bronze Member
Username: Themangod

Post Number: 61
NDS admitted it and paid fool

what are you on i want some of that

funny LK makes fun of others by saying go drink your tea... bet you did not know this but the number 1 drink in the world is tea more people drink it then coke mlik ect. then you said "I'll stick to my beer and pretzels" there is only 2 beers that are made in the usa now and only 1 of them is us owned.

you my friend are a fool.

Silver Member

Post Number: 867
Kate:
Somebody said:
"He who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool - shun him"
So it is best we shun him.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5375
here we have 2 idiots..nalin, the C/P queen, and her girlfriend, CoKecaine katie!..them eight balls have killed most of their brain cells.

Silver Member

Post Number: 868
Fools will always venture to make angels fear tto tread.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5378
Angels?...U are high!...LMAO

Silver Member

Post Number: 869
You know what it is to be high, I don't. You got it all in Afghanistan.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5384
NO No...Poppy plays for the Red Sox!

Gold Member

Post Number: 5387
katie ...put down the crack pipe...Busch makes many beers in US..and Coors makes a few!

Gold Member

Post Number: 5388
and beleive me...I have been to the plants..plus I know hundreds of domestic special beers made locally in my area!

Bronze Member
Username: Addicted_2tv

Post Number: 40
KATE i live in canada ... you say Starchoice can be hacked? Say can i get what you are smoken because i want in that ring ... LMFAS@KATE... You get the DUMBA@S award for sure for this post. its old and rumor has it YOU CAN'T HACK INTO DISHNET OR STARCHIOCE.. Next you will tell me that you can hack into banks and sh it like that. Just because a human built it.. doesnt mean sh it ... God made man BUT does god HELP man ? Bi tch ... you really need to read some more .. start with the bible .. and work your way up to FTA then we can talk . ontill then BACK OFF of LK NOW!!!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Addicted_2tv

Post Number: 41
oops typo i ment you cant hack into DIRECTV
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us