Archive through October 02, 2006

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 118
The One,

Can you please send me Blacklist loader. I have fortec star lifetime ultra. Thanks

email address: asharfivig@msn.com

And you please send me the latest unzipped bin for it. I have bin 272 from last year.

Please Please Please.......

Thanksssss

Username: Lolol

Post Number: 3
does fortec uses the same loader as pansat or ariza?

Bronze Member
Username: Liljdominican338

Post Number: 18
what bin do i have to get in order to get all the channels for my pansat.
thanx

Silver Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 655
Full selection of URLs for Pansat BINs and Pansat clone BINs

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/273931.html

Username: Lolol

Post Number: 4
are international channels working for pansat with X-87BL_060927_274_api.zip file

Username: Hrrysoni

Post Number: 6
The One, and Nalin Ndya, can u guys pls tell me why all the hindi channels on my pansat 2700 are not coming except for ZCine even after i put in this key. Thanks in advance.
Key 00:
24 D2 1E 6D 11 F0 95 1A 6f 74 6E BD BC C6 92 54
Key 01:
51 1C 68 07 3A E0 1E CE D9 49 D0 52 E9 DB BE 0C

Silver Member

Post Number: 656
Harry: It seems you have an older BIN. Did you try and load the lastest? If you did, you have failed and must do it again. If you did not, you need to get the latest BIN and upload it. You can get the BIN at many sites. See my post two post above for one site.

Bronze Member
Username: Mkvl1490

Post Number: 31
i have echo 3/ku, 1.2/ku, 7/ku 8.10/ku, 3/ku

Post Number: 7
Ndya, I really apologize if u have answered this question before. But this is the first time I am uploading a Bin. If u don't mind, can u pls tell me what i should enter in "serial port" , "baud rate" , and "bin file" , and what should i put for file type.

Post Number: 8
Never mind Ndya, I figured it out.. thanks anyways :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Dure

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 25
Hi lolol!
Blacklist loader 1.4.0.0 works for pansat. fortec and may others. Obtainbale from dss.evolution.com

Bronze Member
Username: Mindseye

Post Number: 14
anynews for c00ltec or c00lsat clone?
tnx

Username: Sokol

Post Number: 9
Hey guys i lost all of the chanels. Is it just me or something is going on. Everything was working few hours ago and know i just wanted to watch some movie and none of the chanels are working

Anyone any idea.
Thanks.

Okay Ndya, I just want to ask u a few questions. Firstly, when i download the new Bin for my pansat 3500, won't i need to enter the new keys in KEY 00 and KEY 01 in order for the pansat 3500 to work. Or will the Pansat work after i download the Bin?

Post Number: 10
more info
i have pansat2700 "original" with the latest bin X-87BL_060927_274_api
thanks again

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
My apologies....i had to rescan and everything is back to normal

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
can some one help me i have a long time with out loadin a bin to my pansat 2500a so i just want to know if im doing this right..i downloaded the bin X-85BL_060927_279_db_api(N).bin i unziped it and now im going to load it to my pansat using blacklist stb updater.
thanx.

Bronze Member

Harjan and to those who need help downloading a bin to pansat 3500s(I don't know if these methods work with with other pansat recievers)

Two ways you can load the bin onto your Pansat 3500S.
1. D/L the latest bin and unzip it into a folder.
2. Copy it to your SD card.
3. Pop the SD card into your Pansat and go to menu and click on SD Memory. Locate the bin and click ok on remote then select yes then hit ok on remote again let d/l complete before doing anything. (Rule of thumb says wait til receiver reboots before doing anything.)

OR you can do it this way

1. Hook up the Null Modem cable to your receiver and p.c.
2. Open up Blacklist loader (looks like a blue lightning bolt)
3. Load the bin in the laoder by selecting browse (make sure you select the unzipped file)
4. Turn the receiver on via the on/off switch on the back of the unit.
5. As soon as you turn it on within 1 second hit the download button on the loader. (Again wait til the unit restarts completely before doing anything else.)

You loader will say download complete but it IS NOT done until the unit restarts by itself. Then and only then your flash is complete. Hope this helps.
End C/P

I recommend that u guys go with the 2nd method, only if u have a cable, it is much faster and convienient. If not, then 1st method. I hope this helps.

Username: Camilo

I downloaded the new ariza 700 bin, it finished ok. But then the receiver keep flashing it does not work.. Some help???

Bronze Member
Username: Tata3401

Hi Nalin:

Thanks a lot for your help. My Panset 2700 is working but not 100%. Can you please help ???

I am getting all Asian chennel but not getting any of the CNBC/CNN/BBC/PPV, other english channels and Adult channels. What should I do?

I have already deleted all channel for 8.6 and 3E sattelite. Did blind scan also. But still not getting them? What i am doing wrong?

Please help.

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 357
try to turn off from the back of your box,than turn it back on,see what happen......

Silver Member

Post Number: 657
It is better to enter the keys manually. Enter the correct keys before you download the BIN, have keycode on and then after a full download and waiting a minute or so turn it on. Then go and update the system clock, and check/enter the nagravision 2 keys manually if needed and turn the autoroll on. Make sure the keycode is on.
It is not a big procedure, if you are methodical and dor NOT hurry

Silver Member

Post Number: 658
bb: Changing the channel name from 8.6 to 8.1 helps.
Asian channels are on Echo 3 (61.5W) and the others are on 8.1. Do a sort by satellite and make sure you are getting channels on 8.1. In Installation/Antenna, make sure your disEqC is correctly connected in software to the number where it is physically connected on the switch. Most people use location 1 for 8.1 and 2 or 3 for the 61.5. You should be seeing 75% signal anyway to do a scan.

Silver Member

Post Number: 659
Johnathan. The most important points in a upload of new BIN are:
1. Make triply sure you have the right BIN and loader. Make sure the BIN is a .bin file and not a .zip file - if it is a zip file unsip it beofre starting.
2. Disconnect the reciver from the TV and Dish before you upload the bIN.
3. Have the receiver off while you are starting your Uploader. Do all the settings of selecting the BIN and speed and Com port with the receiver off.
4. It is very important that you start the upload (clicking on the mouse) and turning on of the receiver simultaneously.
5. BE PATIENT and wait extra time for the process to finish. You have waited weeks for the new BIN - now you can wait an extra minute after it finishes.
6. Before I disconnect the receiver, I like to have the current keys in and keys on if I have a somewhat working BIN. Others may disagree with this.
After reconnecting to the antenna and turning on, make sure you set the clock to correct time. Recheck the keys and enter and save. recheck to make sure the autoroll is on.
I am emphasising points that matter. You must be totally methodical and exact, and not in a hurry.
Use the exact instructions for your receiver as obtained from the other sites where you got your BIN.

Bronze Member
Username: Tata3401

Post Number: 20
Hi Nalin:

This is what I did.

I download correct bin (as you have mentioned earlier) from com1 port in computer, manually input keys (24 d2 1e 6d..), autoroll both are on, keycode is on. I am getting Echo 3 and Echo 8.6. When I download chennel for both, they are same. So I am getting duplicate channels. Most are Asians. Why is that?

Also, you have mention change channel name from 8.6 to 8.1, how I can do that? Do I have to change the dish? Where i selct Antenna and scan, I don't see ECHO 8.1. It's only ECHO 8.6. Also, with TP1, I am not getting signal level but If I change TP to 2-3, I get 75% level.

Let me know if I am doing something wrong.

Username: Camilo

I downloaded the new ariza 700 bin, it finished ok. But then the receiver keep flashing it does not work.. Some help???------

I have tried many times turning the receiver on and off. Nothing helps.
I also download the old bin, but did not work (keeps flashing) Does not go on.

Any other idea?

Silver Member

Post Number: 660
Harry: I am pretty certain that after selecting 8.6, you have not set the disEqC correctly. check what you have for Echo 3, and it MUST be different for 8.6. To change 8.6 to 8.1, go into Edit TP/Satellite, select 8.6 and select rename and change the name.
When you are in Antenna set up and seeing a satellite, you are only sseing the name. Thus, you might see a good signal on anik 2, but the signal is really on the satellite you are pointing to.
The changing of name from 8.6 to 8.1 has been on the forums for a couple of months - it sounds illogical but there you are!

Silver Member

Post Number: 661
Camilo Tr: If it is still flashing and has light, you can retry. If there is no light you will have to J-tag.
The ariza 700 BIN is an auto roll BIN and this particular one does take a little longer to kick in as per reports. If you are able to, you should enter the keys manually.
Do a flash with an old BIN. Wait 10-15 minutes. Do a flash with the new BIN and leave it be for an hour. (Pray if you want to!). Then connect it to antenna turn on and try and go and change clock and do set default keys, new keys entry, if you can.
You will learn that "patience is a great virtue". I wish you luck.

Username: Luisanthony

Moca, P.R. P.R.

Post Number: 1
Hi,
Nalin I'm new here I would like to know what do I have to do so I can see on my Fortec Star all the dishnetwork channels I do have the 9/15/06 Keys on 00 also 01 Nagravision 2,but I cannot see any channels need help!!!

Best Regards Luis Anthony :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Jerry711

Throop, Pa. U.s.

Post Number: 55
WOW u guys are really f@cked listened 2 her....LK DOMINATES ask him espaniol nalin u r fuckued

Moca, P.R. P.R.

Post Number: 2
???

Moca, P.R. P.R.

Hi,
I'm new here I would like to know what do I have to do so I can see on my Fortec Star all the dishnetwork channels I do have the 9/15/06 Keys on 00 also 01 Nagravision 2,but I cannot see any channels need help!!!

Best Regards Luis Anthony Upload

Username: Maxb43

hi im just wondering if there were any keys for pansat 2500a and if there are can you plz post them because i tried the previous ones and they did not work at all,both the 00 and 01 did not show any picture. and if theres a bin for pansat 2500a i would be grateful if somedy were to post it up thnxs to anyone that helps me out

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 359
max..there are new bin on 9/27..and all channels are back on now..go here get the new bin and the loader for your PS 2500a and they have new keys on some site too..
register fre...
http://www.dssrookie.com/forums/
free register..go get it..goodluck..

Silver Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 183
gerald f. hart
why don't you mind your own business and let Nalin Nyda help others....

Bronze Member
Username: Ttcst

any one tell me if 2700a is up or not yet
I abandoned using that instead started yellow
102 rom with my old black jvc box.
thx

Bronze Member
Username: Barbados

thanks guys

my pansat 2500a is up and running

thanks a million

Username: Laith

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

hey sobia
THanx for replying can u please send me the loader on Ljabiry@gmail.com.
thanx alot

Username: Ras_100

Etobicoke, ON Canada

Does any body know where can I found the Bin Files for Eagle Star please?

Username: The_others

People, I'm new here. Does anybody have any idea about Ariza Xtreem new fix?

Etobicoke, ON Canada

hi,
Nalin you help everyone.can u help me pleseeeee
do u know the Eagle star bin file?

Silver Member

Post Number: 184
Visit the following sites for all the new fixes

dsstester dot com
dssrookies dot com
totalfta dot com

Bronze Member
Username: Fortec01

Post Number: 22
fortec star fix? any1 please

Silver Member

Post Number: 185
canon read my post above your post!!

Username: Bluegillbill

The One, are there any new keys for the pansat 2500? I have dish network and the keys posted before have stopped working.

Bronze Member
Username: Jpz

MTL, QC CAnada

Post Number: 51
Hi guys, can someone help me please and tell me if there is a new BIN FOR DIGIWAVE7000 CLONE
Thank you an advance.

Silver Member

Post Number: 665
Keys have not changed in over two weeks. You must put in both Key00 and Key01 in Nagravision 2, and turn the autoroll on. The One and others have listed some of the sites where you can get information on new BINs.
When you go there, you will find selerate section for each of the receivers and in there you will see the files and the dates on the files. Make sure you pick up a loader and and instructions for the receiver you have. The latest BINs are dated 27th Septemebr 2006, except for Viewsat and Sonicview, which was a little earlier.
Above all, pick up the right BIN. Most BINs are in zipped state, and you will have to unzip to make them usable as replacement BINs.

Silver Member

Post Number: 666
Keys have not changed in over two weeks. You must put in both Key00 and Key01 in Nagravision 2, and turn the autoroll on. The One and others have listed some of the sites where you can get information on new BINs.
When you go there, you will find separate section for each of the receivers and in there you will see the files and the dates on the files. Make sure you pick up a loader and and instructions for the receiver you have. The latest BINs are dated 27th Septemebr 2006, except for Viewsat and Sonicview, which was a little earlier.
Above all, pick up the right BIN. Most BINs are in zipped state, and you will have to unzip to make them usable as replacement BINs.

Bronze Member
Username: Jowhar

Post Number: 43
Nalin Nayda any ultrasat file yet thanks.

I do not have a pansat 2500a clone. Will the X-85BL_060927_279T_db_api(N) work with an original and not a clone?

Also which loader would I have to use with pansat 2500?

Bronze Member
Username: Big_fat_j

POTTSVILLE, STONEYTOWN GREEN-LAND

Post Number: 96
279T does with origional PS 2500A.
Use BL 1.4 loader.

Username: Fay

I like to thank all of you who helped me to get my Tv working again with the new fix. Nikk i thank you so much you were a big help to me! I Love you all

Thank you
Fay

Bronze Member
Username: Junior_evans

Post Number: 21
i have tryed and tryed to load a pansat 3500s but the dam thing just does not load my 2500 loads good but this 3500 does not load someone plz help.??

hey if anyone has the bin and/or loader for pansat 2500a plz email me cuz im so confused . my keys dont work and i have no bin or loader thnx in advance

my email is radical7426@hotmail.com

Silver Member

Post Number: 124
Hey Max,

Go to www.dssnetwork.co.nr

Silver Member

Post Number: 187
bluegillbilll

As Nalin stated above that the keys havn't changed for the last two weeks... and you have to put in key 00 and key 01 and make sure your autoroll is turned on ... if it still doesn't work try to unplug your receiver and plug it back in sometimes that works too... if problem still exist then try to do a blind scan on it....
good luck

Username: Bra69

hi ashraf, nalyn please i have pansat 2500a can you tell me how to know if it is a clone or not

please also can you tell how to enter the bin i'm new
my email is loukilbrahim@hotmail.com

thanks alot assalam

Bronze Member
Username: Jpz

MTL, QC CAnada

Post Number: 52
Hi guys, can someone help me please and tell me if there is a new BIN FOR DIGIWAVE7000 CLONE
Thank you an advance.

Silver Member

Post Number: 126
Hey Brahim,

You need RS 232 female-female serial cable that can connect your receiver to your computer. It has 9 pins on each side. Then you need a loader that can transfer the bin file from your computer to your receiver. Once you have the loader, you need a bin file that can decrypt the channels and you can watch TV. You can find both the loader and the latest bin file for Pansat2500a at www.download-dssnetwork.co.nr

* You need RS 232 female-female Straight Cable. Just go to a computer store and ask for RS 232 female-female Straight Cable. If you buy a Null Cable instead of Straight Cable, then you'll not able to transfer the latest bin from your computer to your receiver because your receiver needs Staright Cable not a Null Cable. Go to www.download-dssnetwork.co.nr, you'll see both the loader and the latest bin/fix and you'll also see a file that will give you instructions on downloading the bin file from your computer to your receiver.

Good Luck! If everything works and you're back on TV, then don't forget to say "Thank You" to me.

Silver Member

Post Number: 127
Hey Brahim,

Sorry to say that there's no instructions file for Pansat2500a on www.download-dssnetwork.co.nr
But the loader and the bin is there under where it says "Pansat receivers".

Download the instructions file for your Pansat2500a here:
application/mswordUpload
Pansat Downloading Instructions.doc (21.0 k)

This file will give you step by step insturctions on how to load the bin from your computer to your receiver.

Good Luck!

Username: Strut44

Hey i'm 15 and i have a Pansat 3500. What do i have to watch football today. What are the codes and how do i get it to work?. Please Help!!!!

Username: Zzagin

hi everyone i have a question when i go to nagra2 to put the keys i see oo and m1 is that where i put the keys

Bronze Member

I have pansat 2500a, I have the satellite 119W and 110W how can i program my pansat to pick up the satellite 121W..if its to long to explain can u list a website were i can find this information.
thanx

Silver Member

Post Number: 129
Just go to www.download-dssnetwork.co.nr and download the loader and the latest fix and watch TV

Bronze Member
Username: Fastbeatz

Post Number: 34
hey ppl i put in the lastest bin for coolsat4000pro and it still shows only sum local channels and thast about it....should i erase all the channels adn blind scan or are there any new keys that i should but in please someone help thankyou

Silver Member

Post Number: 188
brahim

click on this link and u will know if ur pansat Fake Or Real, just get rid of space between 0 and the m

http://pansat.150 m.com/fake.html

Etobicoke, ON Canada

Post Number: 5
the one can u plz tell me what is STB model for eagle star 2500A?and what is bin file?

Bronze Member
Username: Mfbakhsh

Toronto, ON

Post Number: 12
Nalin Nyda
can u plz tell me i have a pansat 2500. about the cable i need and does it matter if the receiver is connected with the satalite while down loading the file or not.

Bronze Member
Username: Bones714

SO.California

Post Number: 66
The one to Flash the files is the straight RS-232 cable female to female. It does'nt matter if the receiver is hooked up while downloading, I do it both ways.

Username: Chiki

Toronto, On Canada

hey i was wondering if the codes work on any sattellite dish? i have a viewsat platinum 2000 . something like that. im not really sure. but my question once again is if these codes that are given here would work on mine?

Bronze Member

SO.California

Post Number: 67
Yeah!

Silver Member

Post Number: 189
Claudia
Keys for dishnetwork and BEV are same for all the receivers thats are out there!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Luqe

Post Number: 26
hello
i need some help if anybody know about any channels where i can watch the BULLFIGHTING

Bronze Member
Username: Harjun

Post Number: 18
hi
i put the key which one came on september15 but just one channel(z-cinma)is working other south asian channel are not workig.anybody tell if other channel are working with 2 weeks old key.thanks

Bronze Member

SO.California

Post Number: 68
For what receiver? Where you bin(been) the last few days? There's been new BINs for receivers out there for a week or two now? If your asking for international channels I'm not sure, I'm still waiting for mine.

Bronze Member

can i have put bev key and dishnet on 700 ariza

Bronze Member

SO.California

Post Number: 69
Sharnjit, here's the new bin for your Ariza 700.
Ariza Files » AA-1_H20060927_280eEU(N)_api.zip or go to dsstester,com

Silver Member
Username: Johnner

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 720
Nagra2 Keys
Updated: Friday, September 22 2006
Dishnet Keys, Provider 0101:

Key0: 24 D2 1E 6D 11 F0 95 1A 6f 74 6E BD BC C6 92 54
Key1: 51 1C 68 07 3A E0 1E CE D9 49 D0 52 E9 DB BE 0C

Bev Keys, Provider 0901:

key0: 60 8E E3 69 62 EA BD 1B 0B 1A CF 6C DA AE 3A 16
key1: 3A BA CD 06 03 CE 6D 97 EC FB 9E 68 D4 5E 21 C6

Username: Chiki

Toronto, On Canada

thx =) " the one"

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
nalin nayda
I have pansat 2500a, Its program to pick up satellite 119W and 110W how can i program my pansat to pick up satellite 121W also.
thanx

Etobicoke, ON Canada

Post Number: 7
plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz some one tell me eagle star bin file?

Bronze Member

any body have api.zip please send me

Silver Member

Post Number: 667
Here is a list of popular recievers with the type of cable you need. The cables are usually nine pin F/F.

Ariza Ultra 400/500/700- Null

Astrovox 2600-Straight DB9
Blackbird and all Blackbird clones(BOB, Max 1000, Stealth II, MS1000, ,etc.)-Null
C00lsat 4000 Plus-Null
C00lsat 4000 Pro-Straight DB9
Cooltec-Sraight DB9
Coship (All)-Null
Digiwave 6800/7000-Null
Digiwave Diamond-Straight DB9
Dreambox (All)-Null
Fortec lifetime-Straight DB9
Fortec Lifetime Ultra-Straight DB9
Lava 2600-Null
Max 2500-Null
Megasat (All)-Straight DB9
Microroyal (All)-Null
Pansat 2300a/2500a and clones-Straight DB9
Pansat 2700/3500 -Null
Pansat 5000HC-Null(Also can program through USB)
Pantec/Multistar Max (All)-Null
Pantec/Multistar MS (All except MS1000)-Straight
Pantec MX/Ultra-Straight DB9
Rex1-Null
Silver bullet/ST 1000/2000-Null
Skyview 500-Straight DB9
Spacestar DVB500-null
Stealth 2000a-Null
Ultrastar 5000-Null
Viewsat VS2000-Null

If you are not sure what type of cable you have and are having or expecting problems, you should get a M/F null adaptor or a short length null cable. Then with your F/F cable on its own or with the two cables together you will have both types of cable available. Overall cable length is to be kept preferrably below 6 ft. It is not considered wise to keep the reciever connected to satellite while uploading BIN.

Silver Member

Post Number: 668
J. Perz: For 121W you need a 30-32" dish. The Kuband needs a different LNB than the C band. You would most likely have to buy a new dish with the LNB and install it facing properly, bring a cable from it to a DisEqC switch (might as well buy a 4 input switch). Bring the other cable into the switch, and then bring the outlet to your receiver. If you already have disEqC switch (not Dp34) you can just attach the cable from 121 dish to the third input. With a DP34 switch things a bit more complicated. Let me know, if that is your problem, and I will post again, although I have posted it a couple of times before.
If your 110/119 is from a dishpro dish with special LNB this won't work.

Silver Member

Post Number: 669
Rais: Regarding Eagle Star.

Your eagle star 2500 is a pansat 2500a clone receiver.

use straight serial cable
use 279t bin and bl-1.4 uploader

Silver Member

Post Number: 670
Sharnjit: If you are getting Zcine and no other international channels, you have an older BIN. You need a BIN with a date of 27th September, 2006 or later. It depends on your receiver, as to what BIN to put in. New Keys won't help.

Etobicoke, ON Canada

nalin,
do u know about eagle star 2500a bin file?

Silver Member

Post Number: 671
fast beatz: 1. Turn the switch at back off - wait - turn it on.
2. It it doesn't work check that you have the TWO sets of Nagravision 2 keys - Key 00 and Keys 01. Don't bother with Nagravision 1. Make sure you have autoroll on.
3. If it does not work, do a blind scan.
4. If no success, flash you BIN again, ver very methodically.

Bronze Member

Etobicoke, ON Canada

nalin
thanks for rep but i don't know wher iam found these bin file can u tell me plezzzzzzz

Silver Member

Post Number: 672
Rais: Your BIN file is Pansat 2500 CLONE FILE.
Make sure you downlooad the clone file and not the file for the real Pansat. It will have 279T in the file name.
Go to this thread, to find out where to get the BIN file and the BL 1.4 uploader.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/273931.html

Please do some reading and find out the exact instructions how to do the uploading.

Username: Saru4u

Hi, I have a Pansat 2700A and I am trying to load a new bin but having some problems. When I start the reciever and right after the first dash mark I press download on the computer, The reciever turns on instead of having dash's left and right. And the download bar on the screen stays at 0%. I don't know what I am doing wrong, can someone please help.

Username: Learndish

Thank you for your effort fellous, Pansat 2500 is back-on ,, Once again, thank you very much!!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
Can someone tell me if Setanta Sports is working. All of my chanels are fine but i cannot watch setanta and euro news since the black out 4 months ago.

Thanks
S

Silver Member

Post Number: 190
Joe
Make sure you are selecting the right com port as well as turn the receiver on after you hook it up to your computer. After your receiver is turned on completely then press download... and do not disturb the receiver while its downloading the file... wait for "download completed" message then turn the receiver off and unhook receiver from the computer.
and make sure you are using the right bin file:
X-87BL_060927_274_api.zip for pansat 2700A original
Good luck!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 191
Hey seems like eveyone is enjoying TV... no posts for 11hours wow thats new!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Enanita

AguadaPuerto Rico

The one, think again c*sat 4k sucks, looks that they want to force us to buy the card reader,,,they can
shove itand while they are at it they can shove the
c*sar 4000 up their stinking you know what

Moca, P.R. P.R.

Hi,
Any one has the Bin file for Fortec Star?? or NEW keys for dishnetwork Nagravision 2?

Moca, P.R. P.R.

Post Number: 5
Hi,
Any one has the Bin file for Fortec Star?? or NEW keys for dishnetwork Nagravision 2?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us