Bronze Member
Username: Prince

Post Number: 20
thanks & how do I do blind scan

Bronze Member
Username: Pathfinder191

Post Number: 68
Sharnjit,
The keys did not change in over last two weeks. If you are getting some of the local channels, you got the right keys. Otherwise below are the DN keys:
Key0: 24 D2 1E 6D 11 F0 95 1A 6f 74 6E BD BC C6 92 54
Key1: 51 1C 68 07 3A E0 1E CE D9 49 D0 52 E9 DB BE 0C
Do not expact any PPVs, adult or international channels by entering these. However, ZeeCinema is up and running with these keys.

Bronze Member
Username: Bich_d

Toronto

Post Number: 16
i have those keys in mine right now, and i don't see much working(i'm only on the 119)
Was working on Thursday last...

Silver Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 570
R.D. Check TuaNguyen's post above at 1.12 p.m. today.

Bronze Member
Username: Bones714

Post Number: 28
Your prolly better off using the 110 bird, for some reason the locals on the 119 are gone. I'm on the 110 after no sucess with the 119, there are a few locals left on 110.

Bronze Member
Username: Shoooteerr

Hey guys
i have a stupid question, how do i know if my c''lsat 4000pro has a card or not, i have a drop plate in front but i still can't tell

appreciate any help

thanks

Username: Kbgkbg

Post Number: 3
what's zee cinema & what channel?

thanx, kenn

Bronze Member
Username: Jpz

MTL, QC CAnada

Post Number: 45
So, So far no news about a new BIN, for Pansat 2500 Clone ????

Silver Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 167
Nope!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Baluja

Post Number: 97
End user: open the cover and see if there is a card reader behind the drop plate. Or insert any card while ur reciver is powerd off and see if it clicks in the slot, else it will be freely moving and when pushed further may fall in the reciever.

Username: Caymandiver

Post Number: 6
Tua,
Can I just change my box to 110 from 119 or do i have to move the dish too?
Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Abj

Post Number: 314
if your using single lnb and pointed to 119,
and you want to get 110, you do have to move your dish and may be adjuust your elevation

Silver Member

Post Number: 168
Oh oh!!!

Username: Manna712

Post Number: 1
HEY GUYS I HAVE EAGLE STAR.... I TRIED ALL KEYS BUT NOTHING IS WORKING CAN SOMEONE HELP... THANX

Username: Fortec01

Post Number: 8
DOES ANY1 KNOW HOW LONG ITZ GONNE TAKE TO GET THE NEW KEYS IT SEEMS LIKE ITZ TAKIN FO EVER IS IT GONNE AT DA END OF DIS MONTH OR WHAT!!

Silver Member
Username: Zunna

Post Number: 109
anything for pansat...why is the fix takin soo long..it was already gone for 3 months..how long this time?

Username: Bla2770

my satelite has something that says ur satelite is pirated and i wont get any channels back please help.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4500
Oh crap!...U are in DEEP KIMCHEE!...U better disconnect that dish, throw away the receiver, and hope the FCC or local authorities don't come knocking on your door...also U can expect a letter in the mail directing U to court and a $5000 fine!.....LMAO

U do have 1 option...GO READ MORON!

Bronze Member
Username: Pjk

Post Number: 54
Zunna: First of all, Pansat never had a fix. Secondly, this FTA thing is not a hobby. It's an illegal enterprise with a legal smokecreen. Pansat doesn't owe us shiznit. They made their initial buck off of us and we got to watch a shiznit load of PPV's and UFC/Pride fights. There are no warranties or guarantees in this game. Take a gamble at ordering a VS and watch as many things as you can until it eventually goes down. As long as you watched more than what you paid for, you're in a win win situation.

Username: Hrrysoni

Hey guys, the new keys haven't come yet so I thought why don't u guys check out this website ----> onlinemedia.in <--- this is a place where u can watch star plus, and zee tv, zee cinema. Sometimes it might not work cause the streams might be full, but sometimes it works, and once it works it won't stop until u close it. So check out this website to see what i'm talking about. Oh and don't forget that the channels are all the way at the bottom of the page, so scroll allllllll the way at the bottom. Enjoy!!!

Post Number: 9
any1 kno when we are goin to get new keys??

Bronze Member

MTL, QC CAnada

Post Number: 46
Hi to all,does any one have the SITE FOR KEYMASTER2.0 ? IF YES PLEASE POST IT HERE. THANK YOU AN ADVANCE.

Post Number: 10
key master 2.0 : http://reviews.speedbit.com/DapReview/keymaster2.0.exe/http%253A%252F%252Fwww%25 2Eclickspin%252Ecom%252FFTA%255FDown%252Fkeymaster2%252E0%252Eexe

Username: Harjun

Post Number: 7
hi any one know how to put fav channel list in ariza700/750

Username: Barayabba

Post Number: 2
Hi Everyone,

Check it out ..... http://www.surgnetinc.com/
According to this website, all the channels should be working on all the boxes....Does anyone has a clue ?

Free Loader

Bronze Member
Username: Pathfinder191

Post Number: 69
Harry,
This is charatable web site depends on donations.

Bronze Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 87
Hey Canon,

That's a BIG link. Go to www.dssevolution.com and look to the right side and you'll find a link to for downloading KeyRipper

Bronze Member

MTL, QC CAnada

Post Number: 47
Thank you Canon

Bronze Member
Username: Fastbeatz

Post Number: 28
hey did anyone get the new keys......and how do u get them anyway

Username: Snowgoose621

Charlottetown, Pei Canada

POST #5 AND THATS ALL THE HELP YOU WILL EVER GET FROM,READ YOU DORK

Silver Member

Post Number: 169
yeah people ...learn to read!!! don't just ask!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 91
Hey friends,

Wanna buy Viewsat Platinum or Viewsat Extreme?

Try these two websites:

[link removed] (for american people)
www.viewsatcanadaretail.com (for canadian people)

Silver Member

Post Number: 170
I have got a bad feeling for people who have Pansat receivers...

Bronze Member
Username: Luqe

any news of Ariza bins coming out soon?

Silver Member

Post Number: 575
Some informed gossip or perhaps news:
The way DN and BEV had put in ECM is to do with something called Map3B and Map57. These areas of code have been a problem for programmers to decode to produce a new BIN. Then Viewsat came out with a fix by decoding Map 57 and now another fix from them for Map 3B. Well yesterday, a programmer came out with a full decoding of these particularly secure parts of the software and he has published the source code in the open forums for everybody to see.
This would mean that ordinary programmers, will now be able to look at this decoded part of the software and implement it on various receivers. Apparently a fix is already out or about ready for Captiveworks based on the new information avaialble to them.
More later. Please do not ask me questions. Somebody will always post something when there is news. All I can say is that there is much greater hope now then there was two days ago, because the programmers have much more information to work with.

Hey guys, u know the mini world cup is on October 15th. I really hope that we get the keys before the mini world cup.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 94
world cup of what?????????? soccer, cricket etc ...???????????

Oh come on don't tell me u don't know.....it's cricket of course yaar. watch BBC sports to know the current events in cricket.

Post Number: 4
I meant visit the site BBC>sports>cricket to stay tuned about cric info.

Bronze Member

MTL, QC CAnada

Post Number: 48
so guys no news yet ??

Silver Member

Post Number: 171
nope!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 105
Yaar Harry,

Dish toh nahi chalrahi hai, so what's the point of checking cricket's info?????????

ANYBODY WITH A PANSAT 2700.......YOUR FIX IS POSTED ON THE INTERNET.DONT ASK ME WHERE,GET OFF YOUR AZZ.

Bronze Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 42
why post if you dont no where it is for you guys insterted you can find it at dsscommunity.c*om have fun

Post Number: 5
You missed the point,too many wanna be spoon fed.

Bronze Member

Toronto

Post Number: 18
The purpose of these sites is to spoon feed. People just need to make sure they read historical info for old news, and not post questions on topics other then what the thread is for.
Ie. this one is for new keys. post all the details you can about new keys (and bins i guess).

questions about How-To's belong in other threads.

wrong,the purpose is to learn

Bronze Member
Username: Pjk

Post Number: 63
Let's quit pretending... The purpose is to do whatever you can to get that new fu*king bin in your receiver so you can watch p*rn... Bottom line... PPV, UFC, Pride, Food Network... That shiznits all secondary.

Silver Member

Post Number: 172
So ya people ... check it out... your pansat 2700A should be working as per john reid, i havnt tested it personally so i can't say anything .... but if it does work please post for the people who don't know about it...

Post Number: 7
2500 up and working,go find it

Silver Member

Post Number: 587
www.totalfta.com easy to get into.

Silver Member

Post Number: 588
Happy news for Pansat 2700 owners. New BIN.

X-87BL_060927_274_api.zip

Use on Pansat 2700 AUTHENTIC Units only.
**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--
The above file has a confirmed Clone KILL on power cycle #4, which means you will require a JTAG to restore your clone computer if you use it.
Clone owners:
Wait for CLONE safe file coming in future by Chancyand - it will take 2-3 days for clone files

Silver Member

Post Number: 589
Happy news for ariza owners.

2.80 - Ariza 700/750/800 - Auto-Roll Update - 09/27/06

Ariza Support Team released this to get:

- Auto-Roll working again

2.80 - Ariza 700 - Fix - 09/27/06
[link removed]
2.80 - Ariza 750 - Fix - 09/27/06
[link removed]
2.80 - Ariza 800 - Fix - 09/27/06
[link removed]

I have not personally tested it, but as per reports, it is working for PPV,sports and adult channels. They are an authentic release from the Ariza team

Silver Member

Post Number: 173
Has anybody tested the new bin for Pansat yet?

Silver Member

Post Number: 590
Here is the cardless fix for the Magnum XV3300.

[link removed]

This is a C/P for Magnum Users from Team Magnum:

'With the newly formed alliance between Magnum Team and Team Reliable from now on we will be at the forefront with releases. Now you can purchase a unit that is light-years ahead of the competition and never have to worry about who is #1 again. With this release you can be confident of our position to release quality files - quickly.

We are the FIRST ones to release multiple solutions in one unit. We have a CARDLESS, ROM102, and ROM103 solution for this unit.

With this new CARDLESS bin just follow these instructions and you will be watching your favorite channels without the need of auxiliary cards.

LOAD FILE - XV3300v115 - TO MAGNUM as usual (start the X-Down software, select the file, then power ON the Magnum via the Switch at the back of the unit). Wait for it to say "GOOD" on the front of the Magnum, then Power OFF, wait 10 seconds, then Power ON via the switch at the back). Then power on with the remote.

We look forward to supplying the needs of the owners of Magnum XV3300 and everyone in the FTA community, with the goal of NO down time what so ever. We feel having a choice of a CARDLESS solution and multiple CARDED solutions in one unit provides the best Free-To-Air experience for end users.

Look for more to come.

We will never let you down.

Magman '" Team Magnum/Team Reliable'

Silver Member

Post Number: 591
The One: X-87BL_060927_274_api.zip is for genuine Pansat 2700. International channels are not working- I am going to retry and will post again.

Bronze Member
Username: Uvi1

Edison, New Jersey USA

Post Number: 12
Hello any news for Cooltec receivers?

Username: Punjabi21

Hi, First time i am posting here. I have Fortec Star FTA reciever. Any one know if new key are available. Thanks for help.

Silver Member

Post Number: 597
Correction on my url for Ariza BINs

2.80 - Ariza 700 - Fix - 09/27/06
[link removed]
AA-1_H20060927_280eEU(N)_api.zip (0.7 MB)
2.80 - Ariza 750 - Fix - 09/27/06
[link removed]
280 - Ariza 800 - Fix - 09/27/06
[link removed]

Silver Member

Post Number: 598
X-85BL_060927_279T_db_api(N)

"This bin is based on BL's release date 060927 and has been momed with Tivo/Hughes ir codes and is once again safe for all. ENJOY !"

Get it from this URL:

[link removed]

This one is considered safe for Pansat clones.

Silver Member

Post Number: 599
Here is my corrected URL for Magnum BIN
[link removed]

Silver Member

Post Number: 601
Everybody is entitled to the latest information.
BINs have been released for most receivers and if not already posted, they will be soon. You can go to your familiar sites and get them there. Most sites have them.
I have been able to post direct, no registration URLs for Ariza, Pansat clones, and Magnum above.
My apologies to all who might have tried with the first postings. My html wordprocessor had made a mistake and made them incomplete.

I have corrected them and reposted the correct URLs.
Uploading software is available at most sites. Otherwise ask, and somebody knowledgable will answer.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
any news for fortec?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
any keys for fortec star ? any1

Bronze Member
Username: Luqe

Post Number: 21
Hi,
Where can i find all the steps to uploading a new bin to ariza 700? I have the loader and the new bin in my computer. I also have the cable. I'm new at this, so I need ALL the steps. thanx

Silver Member

Post Number: 617
People have used Pansat clonesafe BIN by Chancyand for Fortecs. I have not done it myself. I have posted the latest Chancyand BIN for Pansat clones above. Try it at your own risk if you are expereienced.

Silver Member

Post Number: 618
Ariza Uploader. Most of the fta sites have this file.
You could try
dsstester*com, dssrookie.com, futurefta.com, totalfta.com and many more fta sites. Right now they are all overloaded, but I was able to get to dsstester site fairly easily half an hour ago.
If you can't now, try after midnight.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
can u repost it againe pleas thnx

Silver Member

Post Number: 620
Unfortunately, I do not have the Ariza uploader detailed instructions right now. As soon as I can, I will try and find out and post it for you.
If somebody has this, please help Canon.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
allrite thnx anyways

Username: Bra69

hi every body i have pansat 2500
can any tell me how to know it is clone or not
thanks

any body get capitalwork 600 new key

Post Number: 10
anything new for captiveworks 600

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
anybody get the new key cooltec

Silver Member

Post Number: 174
Thanx Nalin for the reply, i am not at home thats why asking you the questions.... you said that international channels weren't working for pansat 2700 with X-87BL_060927_274_api.zip bin file... did you retry by any chance? and did they work afterwards?

Username: Mathiaparanam

anyone got new key for pansat2500 please

Username: Lynchmob450

I'm going sound like a loser here...but can someone help me find the new codes required for my Pansat 2700A (how do you know if its a real Pansat or a clone?).

I don't have a card...and have always entered codes by going into Parental Controls. Do i need to do something different this time? I don't know what a bin is or what its used for (told ya i'd sound like a loser!).

Any assistance would be very much appreciated.

Peace!

Silver Member

Post Number: 621
The 279T Chancyand clonesafe file is good for Fortec Ultra as well.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
is the pansat bin for lava3200 i believe is 278T for that receiver can you tell me if im right or wrong thank you

Silver Member

Post Number: 623
lava 3200 is a pansat 2500a clone. There is a new clonesafe BIN 279T by Chancyand I have posted above. It is usually recommended that you first upload the factory BIN, and then the 279T BIN.
The BIN has just been released, and I do not have much documentation of successful tests on Lava 3200. However, Chancyand is considered a reputable source for Pansat clonesafe BINs.

Username: Mindseye

Is there a new bin for C00ltec? is C00ltec same with C00lsat? im just new here and I got the receiver from my friend.

Silver Member

Post Number: 624
The Cooltec receiver has the same circuit design as the Koolsat 4000 PRO. Replace "K" with "C" in Koolsat.

Bronze Member

Toronto

Post Number: 19
c00lsat 6k has a new bin out that i've seen at hashhu.. supposedly 5k and 4k will be out soon

Bronze Member
Username: 99centrobot

Chicago, Illinois

Post Number: 56
Lately is seems like you would have a better chance of getting the pope to come and do the robot in your living room than you would have of getting the coolanything file...I have a cooolshat4K and the wait has been painfull, I hear promise after promise after promise but it always ends in dissapointment. Oh well at least I have my books.

Thanks Nalin for the reply. so It means I have to wait for Koolsat4000 PRO Bin? is there a bin put for that model?

Bronze Member
Username: Ducnhung

Post Number: 22
What is the LNB Configuration number for 110 and 119. Right now the LNB #11250, showing same for both 119 and 110 and I think should be different?

Username: Manna712

nalin... can u please give me some information about eagle star... thax

Bronze Member
Username: Croatian_boy

Ontario

Post Number: 13
heyy guys, i've been away somewhere for a little while, does anyone know if there is a new bin out for the ariza 700?, if so please send all info to croatian_boy777@hotmail.com

Username: Bogus

TO

scroll up this thread a little

Username: Michell

Barbados

i have loaded the new 279 bin for pansat 2500a from dsstester still saying bad or scramble channel need some help.

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 338
try to enter new keys in,do the blind scan..keys right here..http://www.dssevolution.com/?

Bronze Member
Username: Junior_evans

Post Number: 19
i am trying to load new bin file on a pansat 3500s and it is not loading i did it on my 2500 and it works. can someone tell me what is the prob?

Username: Fulali

Dear Nalin
As you advised to load factory bin first before loading new bin, but from where I can get factory bin for my 2500 clone.
Thanks

Username: Michell

Barbados

minn ive tryed the key posted on dssevolution
and they do not work

junior could you tell what bin you use for you pansat 2500a

Silver Member

Post Number: 175
seems like everyone is busy downloading files and stuff.... Enjoy this moment people you don't get these chances very often

Bronze Member
Username: Junior_evans

michell right now amm useing the 279t you can download this from dsstester dot com

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Tennessee

Post Number: 436
I know it took about 30 minutes for me to load the new bin on my dusty 2700a. Dont know why, kept thinking it would fail, but it did load. It takes a few seconds to change channels too. Pansucks... But my VS's... ahhh, how nice!

Bronze Member

MTL, QC CAnada

Post Number: 49
PANSAT IS LIVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
thaks nalin nyda for the info can i ask you a question how do i get the lava 3200 in to boot mode or any one else that can answer my question thanks. lava is clone of pansat 2500

what kind of receivers that are working currently? any bin for c00ltec?
tnx
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us