Username: Nydas

Post Number: 393
Itso :
Ignore Oleg. He keeps on spaming.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/259083.html#POST837514

Silver Member

Post Number: 401
Just to inform you guys, that on another thread is posted the fact that, there are a few more channels on BEV now. Not enough to go to your roof to change, but you may want to trun the Dish in your balcony to look, if you are bored or something.
Malcolm has posted the latest keys earlier in this thread.

Bronze Member
Username: Ariana_70

Sorel-Tracy, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 19
anyone has the new keys?

Silver Member
Username: Abj

Post Number: 283
Bell ExpressVu
Last Update:
09-01-06 1:27 pm

Key 0: Active
60 8E E3 69 62 EA BD 1B
0B 1A CF 6C DA AE 3A 16

Key 1:
3A BA CD 06 03 CE 6D 97
EC FB 9E 68 D4 5E 21 C6

DishNetwork
Last Update:
08-31-06 8:57 am

29 76 E7 8D E3 C5 EB 47
BE D0 2A 9E 1D 9D BC 22

Key 1:
98 F5 81 B3 1E 96 00 3C
67 59 AE 1E D5 2E 1F D2

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
DishNetwork
Last Update:
08-31-06 8:57 am

29 76 E7 8D E3 C5 EB 47
BE D0 2A 9E 1D 9D BC 22

Key 1:
98 F5 81 B3 1E 96 00 3C
67 59 AE 1E D5 2E 1F D2

THIS ONES ARE NO GOOD ANYMORE.
ANYONE HAS THE NEW ONES?
THANKS ANYWAYS JUSTICE.

Silver Member
Username: Abj

Post Number: 284
C4 B7 70 A2 4C 81 A8 95
CA 8B B6 C5 9F E0 06 06-ACTIVE

Silver Member

Post Number: 402
People: please stop posting old keys and confusing others. If somebody has today's Dishnet keys after 2.21 pm, post it, otherwise wait

Silver Member
Username: Jcanavati

Post Number: 107
For Dish Network (Nagra2), change Key 01 to:

C4 B7 70 A2 4C 81 A8 95
CA 8B B6 C5 9F E0 06 06

This is the ACTIVE key!

Silver Member

Post Number: 403
DN
N 0101 00:

29 76 E7 8D E3 C5 EB 47
BE D0 2A 9E 1D 9D BC 22

N 0101 01:
C4 B7 70 A2 4C 81 A8 95
CA 8B B6 C5 9F E0 06 06

Silver Member

Post Number: 108
Nalin, this is the key, I am watching TV right now!

Username: Stormyone072

Post Number: 1
Thanks for the key update peeps :-) luv yas

Silver Member

Post Number: 405
JCC: My apologies. Our posts crossed initially and then to prevent people asking 00 or 01, I posted both.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
Thank you justice they did worked.
thank you thank you.

Bronze Member
Username: Jpz

MTL, QC CAnada

Post Number: 26
hi to all, are you sure those are the new keys because I change on my PANSAT 2500, and still there is no picture. Please confirm. Thank you

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 199
those are new keys..when u see keys post by Nalin Nyda the name u trust.....
try to turn it off from the back of your PS and turn it back on see what happen....

Bronze Member
Username: Hotsot_40

Here, Overthere Zoolou land

Post Number: 13
I've have about 30 chanels on bell with old bin still waiting for new one they keep going on and off air.

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 562
Yeah rhight loyal to BS what bin u using?old veiwsat bin and ird.lol

Bronze Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 75
thats right peeps, the only name you wanna trust is Nalin Nyda's, thanx for the update...

Bronze Member
Username: Auditz

Post Number: 12
OK I got your Homework!
There are 4 channels on 110

TP=12336 SR=20.000 Video=6178 audio=6179 pcr=6178

that s one of them...

What channels are those and how do I get them?

Bronze Member
Username: Hotsot_40

Here, Overthere Zoolou land

Post Number: 17
PETER 2.73t 4sec GC_RTN _TVE Bootver:5.1
18 mar.2006 chancysand

Silver Member

Post Number: 415
BEV channels - off and on reported: The info regarding a few channels from different posters can be confusing. What I have been able to surmise is the following:
With the previous BIN by BL of March and any similar authentic BIN such as by Chancysand there were reports of people suddenly discovering some channels (mostly on DN) after the ECM of 23rd June. People were hungry for some TV and rediscovered that they could get, as some US poster say, "the locals". For many of us NBC is NBC and ABC is ABC and so on. It did not matter what you called them - it was TV. Not many were pointing to BEV.
So the conclusion:
Some channels are visible with the latest Keys, but with the BINs for Pansat and clones of March/april 2006, and they are also visible with the BIN of June 9-10. However, the stability of the signal is better with the later BIN (somebody might experiment and correct me or confirm this).
All this is relevant for non-Viewsat receivers.
Unless you have a particular need for a BEV channel, which is reported available, you should not change your satellite angle if you are already getting some DN, enough to keep you happy.
There is a lot of BL bashing (from his opponents) and BL praising (from his supporters) going on. You should know that writing a BIN requires 100% accuracy - one mistake is sufficient to make the whole BIN invalid. I have worked using Hex number programming and at the low level of BIN/BIOS type of programming. I am therefore, beleiving the statement that eventually BL or Chancysand will come out with a BIN, and I am not too critical of their abilities.
For the Viewsat (and Sonicview) receivers with the 14th August BIN (or 19th for SV) you should get, with the latest Keys, all the channels - not just "the locals".

Username: 18_volts_baby

Post Number: 10
New Web Forum

We are Back up! we had server problems last week.. All fixed now :P

Completely Free Membership

LIVE CHAT FOR QUICK KEYS
LOG ON AND REGISTER NOW!

Friendly and easy going staff

Newbies always welcomed and wanted

FTA and Computer Security related
Forums

Come join the fun

http://electronicguru.net/

Now sure some will say this is SPAM...

But Hey ! Honestly!
It's not a money driven venture..We are just try to create a spot on the web where peeps can shot the chit and fun doing so..

Everyone's Welcome!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
How about this Rumor U all see this one...

C&P

I am an employee for PANSAT AMERICA, or more commonly known as, Panarex. I have been with them now for almost 1.5 years and until now have been very happy as I am well compensated and working here is not really a chore or a job. It has been very enjoyable. Believe this or not, but there really is no such thing as Pansat as we spec out all of our products to an overseas manufacturer, our mother company, who configures them exactly as we spec right down to the brand resistors and memory we use market dependent. I am really having a hard time writing what I am about to make public, but later on I will explain why I am doing such. I had to do a lot of studying other employees, as many I now know well now and some I only have occasionally seen. I work in the accounting department but not doing accounting. I simply am one that keeps our intranet up and alive. I am not a programmer whatsoever as I do networking. Programming is a department, that for unknown reasons to most of us until recently for myself, is segregated in another section of the building. Again I will explain further on.

I hate to say this, but I have been prying and reading personal information of other employees
recently to compare wages as even though they have been doing well, my semi annual raise was put on hold for no reason. For that I started doing some looking and poking around. Now to hide my identity all I can tell you is that I do have children and to get this position waited a while as the pay is great. So my children are of school age, my family is that of any average American family and we live in an average priced home very close to the corporate offices here in XXXXXXX. I am not saying if I am a male or female as there are several of us that work on our integrated systems here linking us directly with our manufacturers in XXXXX. To make a very long story short, while prodding and prying for salary comparisons, I stumbled across some memos from one of our senior staff members in our personnel department. I was at first very angry and upset at what I had read, but once I stopped and looked it the deal objectively, being one of the newer most recently hired employees here, my head was on the lay-off chopping block first. The memo gave details of how many and never mentioned names, but it did clearly state in BOLD lettering that any and all employees in shipping, accounting, sales and marketing, engineering as well as a few other departments will have their employment terminated as of Sept 1st 2006. It also stated that employees over a year, which is luckily me, will receive severance pay as well as usual bonus which is not all bad I guess. Now I read a memo from one of our top officers mentioning myself and was "highly regarded as a favorable employee with a bright future with our company." The quote is not exact, but an exact quote would for sure alert my identity.

Now here is what really has me burning! My immediate supervisor, on my first evaluation mostly said great things about the job I was doing except stated that " at times I seem a little lethargic when important issues are at hand", and again this is not an exact quote to protect my name. This company has a process whereby one's supervisor and a senior supervisor must both give evaluation input. Now here is something most of you can add 2 by 2 to string things together. His supervisor, called the team leader, nicknamed "Blacky", gave me a terrible evaluation actually calling me carelessly ignorant and incapable of advancing. This Blacky is not an American, and ever since I have met him I felt he did not like me. Now I know he never did. But this fellow oversees our department as well as is the head of programming. While prying a few weeks ago, I stumbled into his personal memos that all were passworded. For a guy that everyone admires, and for me being a careless ignorant employee, he is not really that smart for one being the head of programming. He failed to realize, or overlooked, networking on our system gives us, as administrators on login, free passes past any passworded files.

Now here is my payback for him putting that in my file and more than likely causing my employment to end at the end of this month when a fellow employee, actually hired a week after myself, come into play. He keeps a list of names of everyone in the company and he calls it "My Blacklist." Not only to my surprise were names of fellow employees and hundreds of snotty and degrading remarks, he has one folder called "current fixes." This folder contains bin and hex files, addresses of contacts with phone numbers, private memos and many other things. Believe it or not, it also has a list of names called the Blacklist Team. It is him as well as three others. Without going into all the technical talk, which I do not understand completely, what I gathered was the company is in dire need of reorganizing for "our new structure and name along with procedures for the move" whatever that means. Physically move or corporate actions I am not sure as that part is not clear at all. It has detailed plans of the conversion, mentions marketing off remaining stock through any possible and viable means as they will now be unmarketable because of the recent electronic countermeasures of the as he called it "earth birds" that anyone can figure out as satellite companies, specifically Dish Network, and the laying off of employees systematically, the goals this month and all the way through the end of the physical year when we will unfortunately cease to do business under Pansat/ Panerex. All this was very interesting to me as after a short time of employment, we all knew what our products were sold for and their intended use other than what our manuals say. Our marketing department is, and always has been two faced. On one hand they tell the public there are hundreds of legally available free to air channels, and the other face, the one that really makes the profit, is the underground marketing also headed up by Blacky and his team.

Well I am here in the land of sun after secretly reading the memos, sitting here on the beach with my laptop trying to figure out how best to get back at that dammed raghead Blacky. I had 5 days sick pay coming, knowing I am to be laid off anyway from my snooping, decided to vacation here on a beach, but the sun is not shining here from a hurricane. So boredom sits in and my mind starts to think payback. OK here it is. In one of the last memos I read, Blacky states in a memo to a senior supervisor of his, we all know who that is Mr. XXXXX who owns the major stock investment in the company and is XXXXXX XXXXXXX XXX, "It appears our strategy of promising a fix for our product through the Blacklist Marking Division has led to minor and insignificant sales so liquidation of remaining inventory at the end of the physical years is imminent and necessary. Our dealers have done their best to fulfill their promises of marketing and delaying the fix, but it has not proven to be successful enough for them, or us, to sell off the required remaining inventory before the move." That move is mentioned again whatever is meant by it. He also says something about CH getting ready to run a new ecm and when it happens will render all future fta sales dead and something about why spend money to gain a moth or so sales as it is cost ineffective blab la but you get the idea.
OK there you finally have the truth. I called work today to see if they mentioned my layoff . I acted like I was just calling to tell them of the bad weather here and knew by the way Ms. Was talking when she asked me to hold and that my immediate supervisor had a question for me. So I did and when he said hey XXXXXX how's things on the vaca, I said fine thanks. Then he said "XXXXXXX I really should not tell you this whatsoever but Blacky has informed me to have to let you go on the 1st." I swear I have always thought you have done rather well for your age and I hope you understand I am only telling this in friendship. I heard you say you wished that you had more time when you left on vaca than the 5 days sick pay you had coming so between you and I there is a check being made out for severance pay in the amount of $XXXX.XX to maybe help you enjoy the bad news I had to inform you of. I had to act surprised even though I knew. He said I ask you as a friend never to mention that I am the one that told you this. I am only one of a dozen or so people that know this so I hope you keep it in confidence ,,,he went on and we talked as we have become friends and I know for a fact Blacky did not inform him of my ill fate until the day I left as I honestly trust him. I am friends with all dozen people so this statement can never point back to him and if so by then Pansat will be no more from everything I have read. Anyway... those are the facts. Payback to an a$$hole that always looked down upon me because I was not dark skin as he is now is sweeter than you can possibly imagine. I am also not telling my spouse until we fly home of my employment because why ruin my family's fun because of an a$$hole that has killed the company. Blacky is Blacklist and a real a$$hole that I pray gets accused of terrorism like Sammy Al did. Hmmm that just lit another light bulb in my head!!! No I couldn't, that would bring me down to his level.

Bronze Member
Username: Baluja

Post Number: 60
Nalin: I have co0lsat 5k with ROM 102 card. BEV chanels are keep going and coming Is this due to BIN, signal or keys (autoroll)? The chanels are stable and then all of a sudden it shows "Scramble Chanel". After 15-20 seconds, the chanels are back. Its been happening since today morning repeatdly.

Silver Member

Post Number: 416
Rakesh:I am speculating that there is some kink of speed test by BEV. LK and Tyler - are you reading? Please respond.

Silver Member

Post Number: 417
18Vold Baby - stop highjacking this thread. What you are posting is a rehash of posts here 10 days ago. I suggest you go to that thread. This thread is mainly for posting new Kesy and some relationship of the Keys to BINs.

Bronze Member
Username: Frobi

Guelph, Ontario Canada

I have captive Works CW600S. Have the old bin and am trying to get local channels. The key screen for dishnet is confusing. what should be the first digits before the 4 rows of keys? can some one please help? rows are different than panset and viewset. there are two rows for each digits in the begining.

Silver Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 138
000101 80 keys
index 80 are the 00 keys
000101 90 keys
index 90 are 01 keys

Bronze Member
Username: Frobi

Guelph, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 14
Thanks Albino, I will try.

Silver Member

Post Number: 139
new 00 key
C3 51 F1 4C B7 24 23 61
CE A4 2D B6 A2 D4 97 E9

Silver Member
Username: Destine1983

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 127
My keys changed recently and when I went to look at them,they are the same keys as yesterday and it says that they are the new keys.I don' tknow what happened.Can someone repost todays new keys just so I can confirm I am not nuts.THanks

Bronze Member
Username: Annmarie

Madoc, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 39
where do i go to get the new keys

Silver Member
Username: Destine1983

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 128
thanks albino

Username: Miku007

Davenport, Fl Usa

Post Number: 3
C3 51 F1 4C B7 24 23 61
CE A4 2D B6 A2 D4 97 E9

Bronze Member
Username: Bnc

DishNetwork

C3 51 F1 4C B7 24 23 61
CE A4 2D B6 A2 D4 97 E9

Key 1:
C4 B7 70 A2 4C 81 A8 95
CA 8B B6 C5 9F E0 06 06

Bronze Member
Username: Bones714

Post Number: 17
Are you sure those keys are working? I tried keys 00 and stil ave sramble or bad channel

Silver Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 149
try them again buddy it should work if not turn the power of ur reciever n see if it work.

Silver Member

Post Number: 418
Keys posted by BUD today work for DN. Enter them exactly as he has posted.

Silver Member
Username: Oleg1474

New port richey, Fl Usa

Post Number: 133
Thankyou for your advice...
my PANSATs still working fine
www.ftapalace.com

Username: Ceenasty

Monhoe, Nj Usa

anyone know proper way to input keys on neusat.... on dn do i need to change provider id or keep it how the default is

Silver Member

Post Number: 141
keep default

Key 00: Active
00-C3 51 F1 4C B7 24 23 61
10-CE A4 2D B6 A2 D4 97 E9

Key 01:
01-C4 B7 70 A2 4C 81 A8 95
11-CA 8B B6 C5 9F E0 06 06

Username: Big_rock

United States

Post Number: 7
what about viewsat and ariza xtreme?are they compatible?

Username: Number_6

Post Number: 4
They just changed again in the middle of the football game.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
anyone has the new keys?
Please!?

Silver Member
Username: Herb_toker

POTTSVILLE, GRASSLANDS GREEN--LAND

Post Number: 205
Just got the VODs back and they rolled the ####

Username: Number_6

Post Number: 5
Could Charlie be up to something again?

Username: Mexicanboy

what are the new keys

Username: Leirbag

Dominican Republic

Post Number: 8
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dish Network:

N 0101 00:

C3 51 F1 4C B7 24 23 61 CE A4 2D B6 A2 D4 97 E9

N 0101 01: (Active)

A3 CF 58 E1 50 F6 08 C1 60 90 D2 EA 32 21 06 70

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
New Web Forum

We are Back up! we had server problems last week.. All fixed now :P

Completely Free Membership

LIVE CHAT FOR QUICK KEYS
LOG ON AND REGISTER NOW!

Friendly and easy going staff

Newbies always welcomed and wanted

FTA and Computer Security related
Forums

Come join the fun

http://electronicguru.net/

Now sure some will say this is SPAM...

But Hey ! Honestly!
It's not a money driven venture..We are just try to create a spot on the web where peeps
can shoot the chit and fun doing so..

Everyone's Welcome!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
Thank you leirbag master lock took it's time to give us the keys, but thanks anyways, as soon as they came out i got them.
Thx.

Username: Delightfult

Thanks Leirbag!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dish Network:

N 0101 00:

C3 51 F1 4C B7 24 23 61 CE A4 2D B6 A2 D4 97 E9

A3 CF 58 E1 50 F6 08 C1 60 90 D2 EA 32 21 06 70

Username: Jaimeyes

Orlando, Florida USA

Does the VOD woks with this new keys too??

Thanks to Leirbag my respet to you

Bronze Member

MTL, QC CAnada

Post Number: 27
Thank you for the new keys !!!!!!!

Username: Eduardo1

Mississauga, ON Canada

Post Number: 2
Thanks Leirbag for the new keys.
Gracias again.
Ed

Bronze Member
Username: Nestea

VOD are working on DN. Try it out.

Silver Member

Post Number: 109
Greg, what bin are you using on your receiver?, I can not watch VODs on my Pansat 2700 (BIN 272). It says "scrambled or bad channel".

I'll appreciate any guidance on this one.

Thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 420
JCC:
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/267010.html#POST847027

Bronze Member
Username: Biverland

Post Number: 30
277t on Fortec Life Ultra

Pansat 2500 ...277 bin

Bronze Member
Username: Nestea

277t Multistar utral 2500.

Bronze Member
Username: Leafar

need new keys for dish

Silver Member
Username: Herb_toker

POTTSVILLE, GRASSLANDS GREEN--LAND

Post Number: 212
Fresh new keys anyone?

Username: Superjoker

Post Number: 6
any new keyz yet ? the ones from yesterday are down

Username: Gigi_2121

Quebec, Quebec Montreal

?????? news keys please !!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 148
ED 0E4C 1A 93 F7 69 15
9A 8B A3 67 D5 D7 E1 E5

Username: Ladyvanita

Post Number: 10
ED 0E 4C 1A 93 F7 69 15 9A 8B A3 67 D5 D7 E1 E5
Active: 00

Username: Fastbeatz

hey anyonee have any new key for cool_sat4000pro??? or anything for this type???? plz help!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Auditz

forget echo star..what about SKY on PAS 9. any body got those keys

Username: Joecreosta

Nalin Nyda -- I have tried every single thing I can think of. The only channel I see is that one you told about something like INDIAN channel ZCINE thing. But I want my ARABIC channels back. How do i get it? also I have just only ONE dish installed and I AM SUPPOSE TO ONLY GET arabic channels, but when the dish is working I also see some indian channels. but the thing is that i am arab so I need arabic channels please. help me out broo..... JOE .. and yes i have tried the new keys posted by Bud or the latest ones u know ... ! what do i do now...

Silver Member

Post Number: 421
Joe Yousif :
ZCINE you are getting means the following:
1. You are probably receiving Echo3 from 61.5 W.
2. You probably have the correct BIN for your reciever.
3. You have installed the Keys correctly.
Currently on Echo 3, there are many international channels - Arabic, chinese, Japanese, Yogoslav and more. There is Security umbrella put out by DN (also by BEV), such that you are unable to see the channels, except for the ones they want to allow you to see. Manufactureres of a receiver by the name of Viewsat have been able to pierce this screen and if you have that receiver, you would be able to get all the channels. We are hoping (since 23rd June) that there will be a similar breakthrough for other receivers. This will be in the form of a new BIN, which you Upload into your receiver. This is NOT available yet.
On 61.5 W, there are other channels. Unfortunately the "locals" are also not avaialble. Currently on Free preview channels FPCHN, there are showing an arabic channel. You can watch this but this can change anytime. BRDGS is also available - it is Islamic in English and Urdu.
On Echo 8.1 (110W) there are a lot of "local" channels, and you can watch NBC, Fox, ABC, etc. Interestingly on that satelite, you can also watch LinkTV, which gives news from some arabic stations with English translations. Since yesterday, on this satellite, you can also watch many VOD movies.
You can get Arabic TV on Intelsat 5 - requires 30" dish and a special LNB but it is all free from the Middle East.
You can get a temporary solution by getting Arabic TV on your computer.
http://www.lyngsat*com/freetv/Middle-East.html
www.broadband-television.com/tv/arabic.html
www.the-saudi.net/arab-world/media/index.htm

Silver Member

Post Number: 422
Joe Yousif :
ZCINE you are getting means the following:
1. You are probably receiving Echo3 from 61.5 W.
2. You probably have the correct BIN for your reciever.
3. You have installed the Keys correctly.
Currently on Echo 3, there are many international channels - Arabic, chinese, Japanese, Yogoslav and more. There is Security umbrella put out by DN (also by BEV), such that you are unable to see the channels, except for the ones they want to allow you to see. Manufactureres of a receiver by the name of Viewsat have been able to pierce this screen and if you have that receiver, you would be able to get all the channels. We are hoping (since 23rd June) that there will be a similar breakthrough for other receivers. This will be in the form of a new BIN, which you Upload into your receiver. This is NOT available yet.
On 61.5 W, there are other channels. Unfortunately the "locals" are also not avaialble. Currently on Free preview channels FPCHN, there are showing an arabic channel. You can watch this but this can change anytime. BRDGS is also available - it is Islamic in English and Urdu.
On Echo 8.1 (110W) there are a lot of "local" channels, and you can watch NBC, Fox, ABC, etc. Interestingly on that satelite, you can also watch LinkTV, which gives news from some arabic stations with English translations. Since yesterday, on this satellite, you can also watch many VOD movies.
You can get Arabic TV on Intelsat 5 - requires 30" dish and a special LNB but it is all free from the Middle East.
http://www.lyngsat*com/freetv/Middle-East.html

You can get a temporary solution by getting Arabic TV on your computer.
www.broadband-television.com/tv/arabic.html
www.the-saudi.net/arab-world/media/index.htm

Bronze Member
Username: Malcom604

Satellite Encryption Keys
Bell ExpressVu (Last Update: 2006/30/8/14:07 EST)
Key 0: 60 8E E3 69 62 EA BD 1B 0B 1A CF 6C DA AE 3A 16
Key 1: 3A BA CD 06 03 CE 6D 97 EC FB 9E 68 D4 5E 21 C6 Active
Echostar DishNetwork (Last Update: 2006/8/09 17:55 EST)
Key 0: ED 0E 4C 1A 93 F7 69 15 9A 8B A3 67 D5 D7 E1 E5 Active
Key 1: A3 CF 58 E1 50 F6 08 C1 60 90 D2 EA 32 21 06 70

latest keys working

Username: Gemini036910

Barbados

hi guys
I need some help. I tried to put in the latest keys as I normally do but i am only able to put in one line for eg 00. When I store it and press the right arrow key as per usual to get to 01 it is not moving. Can any one tell me what i did wrong and what i can do to fix it please. Thanks

how do u put in the keys for coolsat4000pro???? cuz i donno wher to go ......i got to menu then what??

Silver Member

Post Number: 429
C**lsat Key entry.
Make sure you have a Bin dated about 7th June to 18th June. When entered correctly, you will get a few channels such as ABC, NBC, PBS etc.

Current Keys as posted here are usually Pansat Key 00 - 16 two digits numbers in hex, and Pansat Key 01 - another 16 two digits numbers.

1. On your C**lsat go to a channel (it doesn't matter if it says 'scrambled').
2. With your remote, say 8282 to bring up the "Key Edit" screen.
3. Tab 1 and you will see Nagravision with CAS Nagravision and Ident D-N (0001)
4. Use the Channel Down on the remote to scroll down to the line "10"
5. You will see eight 2 digits numbers highlighted for editing. Change using the left or first half of of Key 00 (Idea Key 1).
6. Scroll down to line 11 and enter the right (secod) half of Key 00 (Idea Key 1).
7. Scroll down to 20, and 21 to do the same with Key 01 (Idea Key 0).
8. Set Autoroll on.
9. "Exit" on the remote and select "Yes" to save changes and the Exit.

Check to see if you have done it correctly by viewing a Free Preview Channel(FPCHN) or a religious channel. Currently many VOD channels are available too. The other viewable channels are many starting with a "W", on 110W or 119W

please help!!!! i need the romanian channels to work!!! at least one ......my friend has one workin but i donno how to get my coolsat4000pro to work ....i got the local channels to work but i still need the european channels and the rest of the channels to work please some one explain to me how do i do this!!! nalin nyda also thanx for the help...hope u can help me out on this one too

Bronze Member

Post Number: 76
still waiting for a new bin!!!
no news yet!

Username: Lynchmob450

When i enter the last DN code, i get "Scrambled of Bad Channel" message for NBC-W and other channels Nalin Nyda mentioned should be up and visible.

Am i doing something wrong?

Bronze Member
Username: Bsl073

Post Number: 31
Have the keys changed agian? Ones Dated the 8th on keymaster are not working on my flu.

Post Number: 6
how do u make european channels work?????? please help......please

Bronze Member

MTL, QC CAnada

Post Number: 28
Hi to all, do we have any news about releaseing for the new BIN for pansat 2500 clone ??
have a nice day all of you...

Username: Nfl

pansat is dead...no more new bin from now on. My pansat is used for dust collection.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
well all you can do is wait you never know what tomorrow brings!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Jrpistonsfan

hey i need help....i deleted my satellites and now i cant wach TV...It was echostar package and echo 8.10 or somethin like that and then there was a third one too...if i revert it to its original factory settings will i get my original ones back?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4266
do a new scan of echo 8/10 (110 sattelite) and echo 7 (119 satellite)...then upload the newest DN keys...watch TV...channels will depend upon viewsat, buzz, sonicview or other cardless receiver fiix..

Bronze Member
Username: Jrpistonsfan

thnk LK ure the man

Bronze Member
Username: Naegid

Vancouver, B.c. Canada

Post Number: 27
are there any fixes for spacestar recievers? if so where can i find.Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 152
no new fix, dvbspider.tk is spacestar site
dn is open w/out fix, enter current keys

Bronze Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 18
hi i have a lava with jun 10 bin 2.77 i am pointing at 91w do i have to go to dish to get tv to work i get volume on 8or9 channels no pitures and those keys posted at 6:31 are they for dish or for bev thank sorry lava 3200 thanks for the help

Bronze Member

MTL, QC CAnada

Post Number: 29
ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL PANSAT 2500 CLONE.IT IS ALIVE AGAIN WITH OLD BIN. ALL CHANNELS ARE UP INCLUDING ARABIC CHANNELS, XXXX CHANNELS, PPV CHANNELS, ECT....... AND THIS AS OF TONIGHT AT 10:30 PM EASTERN TIME.

Bronze Member
Username: Brucester

all channels on what sat bev or dish im on bev geting nothing can you help

Bronze Member

Post Number: 78
is this fix onlly for pansat 2500 or 2700 aswell???

Username: Robin_hud

Bruce, put new keys, it should work. After you put new keys, do a blind scan. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 2143
All the receiver are open for DN, BEV still have blackout. DN opened the MAP, nobody know because, but in the meantime anything is better than nothing.

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 215
Hola Eva,finally i check on my pansat today,entering new keys,blind scan everything is back once again.i havn't touch my pansat in 3 months.the world are spinning again ...LOL......

Silver Member

Post Number: 433
In case you are looking - these are the latest keys. All channels are working now.

ECHOSTAR KEYS N2
Updated: Friday, September 8 2006 at 5:52 PM
Dish Network:

N 0101 00:
ED 0E 4C 1A 93 F7 69 15
9A 8B A3 67 D5 D7 E1 E5

A3 CF 58 E1 50 F6 08 C1
60 90 D2 EA 32 21 06 70
**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--
BEV:

Key (00) BEV idea key 86:
60 8E E3 69 62 EA BD 1B
0B 1A CF 6C DA AE 3A 16

Key (01) BEV idea key 96:
3A BA CD 06 03 CE 6D 97
EC FB 9E 68 D4 5E 21 C6

Username: Aman25

Mississauga, Ontario

hii these key arent workin for me im usein FLU can someone help!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 79
those keys should be working... do you have the latest bin?

Username: Aman25

Mississauga, Ontario

my bin's dated 10 june 2006 is that the rite one ?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us