Why Sonicview, Buzz but no Pansat or Ariza

Username: Leatherguy

Post Number: 2
Okay. It has been almost two weeks now (if not more), that a fix was released for Viewsat. I am ready believe that they paid $750k for their fix.

However, how was the fix developed for the other two? by the same coder? are these three STB's sharing any components/algorithm/etc. with the Viewsat? Are they owned by the same company? This is something I have not seen much discussed.

I can't believe that a fix is available for a receiver that is supposedly no longer produced (Buzz) before Pansat or Ariza. This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. There is no way that Buzz has a fix and nothing for Pansat yet.

Can someone provide an explanation for this situation? Who developed the fix for Buzz ??thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 524
C/P from LK:

The Buzz which is having financial and legal difficulties is being replaced by Sonicview, which Viewsat has taken under their wing and ownership as well, I beleive....thats why Viewsat, Sonicview and Buzz are all up...same coders and related receivers..Sonicview and Buzz are modified Viewsat bins..

end C/P

Silver Member
Username: Herb_toker

POTTSVILLE, GRASSLANDS GREEN--LAND

Post Number: 199
Every receiver,every brand is manufactured in one of three factorys, on the same block in korea by the the same 25 koreans, from surplus electronics to support nucular testing and rice production.

The names were changed to protect the ripoffs.
---sat,sat---,---sat---,-$$$sat-,-sat$$$-.

Face it.The new technology is necessary.

Silver Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 395
BINs are designed for a CPU. Viewsat has a Conexiant Processor. Buzz were very intimately involved with Viewsat Extreme. When Buzz had financial difficulties, they could easily change the receiver names to Sonicview and make sure that the new Viewsat Bin will work with the Sonicview receiver which has a Conexiant Processor.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4242
"intimately involved" WOW...more and more these forums sound like a soap opera...LOL

Silver Member

Post Number: 399
LK: You said in another thread, "let us have some humour" or something like that!

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4245
hey I'm LMAO at some of these posts...especially the die hard Pansat worshippers....this is the new " All My Guppies" forums....LOL

Username: Big_rock

United States

Post Number: 6
does anyone know for sure if you can put viewsat program in ariza xtreme and make it work? i ask about this a few days ago and i didn't understand.
thanks for any help, again!
big rock

Silver Member

Post Number: 413
Big Rock: Read this thread fully.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/260757.html

Let us know what you decide and your experience.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us