Ariza extreme fix out

Silver Member
Username: Boyce

Post Number: 311
Some ppl confirm that ariza extreme is working at dssrockie site, and may be work on fortec lifetime ultra, ariza extreme and vortex 7700.

C/P

ok tried it on a fortec lifetime ultra, ariza extreme and vortex 7700. only worked on the ariza extreme. there are 2 other files needed in order to get it completely up. one being the zmodem loader22 and the 060814 vs release. after searching around more, it has been said that this is only for the ariza extreme and the pantec VE. Lots of ppl claim it works on the vortex so I will continue to try it on there.

ps. It wont even allow me to program the other boxes, so no i did not fry them.

update; just loaded DBPSW_060814ES_PLATINUM on the ariza and everything is back up and running.
Last edited by tko248 : Today at 06:44 PM.

Username: 761349

Post Number: 1
How did you upload the program to xtreme? Ive tried many options without success

Bronze Member
Username: Auburntigertim

Post Number: 35
I see no new file at rookie........

Bronze Member
Username: Nijhers

Post Number: 11
NOT YET
I HAVE CHECKED ALL SIGHTS

Gold Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1813
Do you need before convert your box to Viewsat, then run the bin.

Silver Member
Username: Boyce

Post Number: 313
this is the linl at rookie
http://www.dssrookie.com/forums/img-src-images-fortec-jpg-b-font-color-0000ee-fo rtec-font-discussion-b/moderator-please-confirm-this-fortec-bin-file-91014.html

Bronze Member
Username: Totaldikguy

Post Number: 79
Soon all boxes are up, but Pansat.

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 402
Yeah becuse he was planning all the time he was "working hard day and nite" to just rewrite others files to pansat bins.Then VS woundn't share, screwing themselves in the future and pansat now.But this action by VS also reveiled how bad PANSAT coding camp is to its patrons and possible future patrons.

Post Number: 2
How do i do this?
I have an Ariza Xtreme box.
I usually use .sgn files but can i use this one?
If so, can smoeone teach me? Please? Ive tried everything with the loader2 program but it cant seem to locate my box and keeps resending.

Bronze Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 72
Boyceeeeeeeeeeee man i got fortec ultra reciever would that work by converting it ???

Post Number: 3
Anyone able to help?

Username: Nugedogg

Post Number: 1
I I'M A NEW USER. I HAVE A ARIZA XTREME. CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO START IT UP.

Bronze Member
Username: Reach_honey

Post Number: 20
well on that website I posted Ariza fix
which is avilable on one of the spanish website.

Silver Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 325
At Dssrookie site, a tester id post there was a fix for Ariza extrme. The procedure is somewhat difficult and you may make your receiver useless. If you want to do it, read all the details at that site and perhaps ask a few question to the poster.
The information seems genuine, the procedure difficlt.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us