Coolshat question

Bronze Member
Username: Mrmeat

Post Number: 35
on the dish recievers "important system information" does where it says DISH500 Card READY: DNASP102Rev109 refer to the cards rev? if that does mean its rev 109 and its working can i use it in a coolshat w/o having to reprogram the card?

Bronze Member
Username: Totaldikguy

Post Number: 84
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/260838.html

Username: Lroy

Post Number: 10
The card must be completely open, virgin...........

Bronze Member

Post Number: 86
The card is NOT open!
The card is LOCKED!
The card is REV 109
The card can NOT be unlocked (coz it's REV-109)!
The Card can NOT be used for CS 'coz it's LOCKED
The card is USELESS at this point of time!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
i get ppv and everything and that is considered useless?? useless, no use? i GET ppv and everything on it.. how this equals to useless?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 87
Mark, I meant, it's useless for C00LSAT USE (NOT FOR DN). If you would read your post above, your question was, " if that does mean its rev 109 and its working can i use it in a coolshat w/o having to reprogram the card?"
You can NOT AUX that card with C00LSAT bin because it is LOCKED (called as Streamed locked). It will work with your DN IRD, why not?
Regarding the your question "reprogram", NO, you DON'T reprgarm the card to use it for C00LSAT. That's one reason why you need a card reader, The card reader will WRITE it for you, once you loaded the AUX bin file to your C00LSAT. You would only need an (ISO) programmer if you want to use it for DN IRD. The X-2 Reader will do the work, so you don't need to "program" it.
All my responses above refers only for CS, since (I thought) you were asking about C00LSAT.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 88
The Thread title also says, "Coolshat question"

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 89
You're welcome...

To make it simple:

* For C00LSAT (4,5,&6k)
All you need is ROM 102 (and unlocker if it is locked) and X-2 card reader.(reads and writes on the card)

* For DN IRD
ROM card (unlocker to unlock the card), ISO programmer (to read and write on the card), jtag IF the card is not originally married to the receiver

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
this is what i have, the cools@t 5000, x-2 card reader, and my 102 even though it says 102rev109 its a rev 105.. isn't the x-2 also the iso programmer? once everything is set i'll be able to get dn and veb?

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 432
It says rev109 because the revision is spoofed (due to blocker), so as long as you have the unlock password you should be able to clean the card's codespace and use it in your C00lsat.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 90
How/where did find it says 105?

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 433
Yes, you can use x2 to aux the card, and you will be able to get both DN and Bev.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
everytime it gets "hit" i gotta get it fixed.. i asked "da man".. told me its actually a rev 105

Bronze Member

Post Number: 91
If you saved the password, (to unlock it- before), you would be able to get back to it, and unlock the card again.
Jason is right, but that is you have the password, otherwise, you can't use it for C00LSAT.
If you were the one that unlocked the card before, and have the password, it's OK to mess with the card. IF NOT, DON'T even try unlocking it, It's SPOOFED (@ 109), YOU COULD EASILY LOOP THE CARD IF YOU ATTEMP.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 92
So it's a 105 (spoofed @109). "da man" actually opened up all the channels for you (using ISO programmer).
This is what I would do. Since it it actually open, I would rather use that card on a C00LSAT. Why? because it is POSSIBLE, that it may not get hit with the next ECM. I said possible, because it is not a guaranty. There has not been ECM yet since the X-2. Whereas, using you DN receiver, very likely, it will be "hit" again.
The next ECM will prove how good the C00LSAT'S AUX bin is.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 95
My recommendation:
-Go to "da man", have it unlocked, since it was stream locked. He should be able to unlock it again if he saved the password, & no need to program it, because it will be used for CS.
-Use the card with your CS-5K (that you have).
-AUX the card using your CS.
-Hopefuly, CS is ECM "proof", if not no big deal, just go back to "da man", as usual. And if it was (ECM proof) indeed, you'd be sitting down watching TV, while the rest are watching black screen, while waiting for a fix.

Username: Tolera

Post Number: 1
Does anybody has keys for the local channels for the Cools@t 5000 platinum.... please

Bronze Member
Username: 1tina_chick

Post Number: 35
Danny Try New Keys Thread
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us