Yellow card questions

Bronze Member
Username: Mrmeat

Post Number: 32
i have a yellow card, i think the rev is 109.. its been hit a few times and i've gotten it back up but everyone says over rev 108 can't use it? i also have a coolshat w/ x2 reader.. if i upgrade the software on the coolshat could i just pop in the working yellow card or do i have to do something dif to the card itself?

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 246
REV 109 doesnt work yet I thought. I have a REV 105. Dont know if I want to get into the plastic or not. Maybe Ill put it on ebay.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
on the "important system information" page for the dish500 it says 102rev109.. and i get all ppv and shiat

Silver Member

Post Number: 248
hmmm, I dont know. I have a rev 109 too, and asked around and EVRYONE said it was useless. I dont know. I hope it can work!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
on the dish recievers "important system information" does where it says DISH500 Card READY: DNASP102Rev109 refer to the cards rev? if that does mean its rev 109 and its working can i use it in a coolshat w/o having to reprogram the card?

Bronze Member
Username: Totaldikguy

Post Number: 81
Mark, you can't unlock 109 at this point of time. Keep it for future. Once it becomes possible to unlock 109, you can sell in fleabay for $200 (easily). Revs 103-108 can be unlocked by unlocker.

Danteen, you could sell your 105 in fleabay for $200. 103-105 are on demand, because they are the one's that are easier to unlock. Do not insert that card to a DN receiver and hook to a dish, it will update to REV 109, unless you loaded a blocker into it.

Bronze Member
Username: Totaldikguy

Post Number: 82
Mark you can only use unlocked ROM 102 for CS. It has to be UNLOCKED.

Silver Member

Post Number: 251
Yeah, I read that on here. Thanks. I am gonna sell it, just looking around here for someone local first. Ill sell for 150

Silver Member

Post Number: 253
It might be a rev 107 though. I know they can be a little tougher to unlock. Pretty sure its a 105 though.

Username: Lroy

Post Number: 8
In order for the CS to work with the R0M 1O2 card, it (card) must have to be completly open, I mean virgin......The box must be flashed with the 127 bin. If u check around u will get info abot how to aux the card with the receiver...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us