Does anyone Know what Satellite GlobeC#st is on

Username: Basic

Post Number: 9
I just found out that Globecast World Satellite has got new Ukrainian Channels. Anyone know what satellite Globecast or the ukrainian channels are on. Much help whould be aprecieted.thx

Bronze Member
Username: The_real_kneegrow

Post Number: 52
who fcuking cares?...we don't need anymore immigrant channels....you want to watch that shiit, then move to fcuking ukraine you retard...ROTF

Username: Basic

Post Number: 10
I was just asking you dumb f^ck. Cant post anything helpfull then get ur sorry son of a bich azz out of here.

Bronze Member
Username: Banej

Post Number: 23
this is the website of GC. http://www.globecastwtv*com/ replace * with . on the left side of the page are list of all european channels

Bronze Member
Username: Stolarz31

Post Number: 11
I Agree with Basic!!! you dumb f^ck (The_Real_Kneegrow) M>>>>>>>>R!!!!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Gopher1965

Post Number: 12
real_kneegrow reqires a lot of attention, mommy neglecting him.

Username: Seanster

Austin, Tx Usa

Post Number: 1
IA 5 ---- telestar 5 ---- @ 97 deg. west

Username: Thoren1966

Does anyone know a link for DishNet scheduled programming?

Silver Member
Username: Mussawel

JAKARTA, CAIRO JAPAN

Post Number: 239
THoren Pappas; your FIRST post is a DUMB-AZZ question!!!!!!!!! if you cant figure that out; TRULY this not the site for you!!!!!!!!

Username: Pu239_enema

Basic and Pawel, dont mind poor Kneegr0w, it is truly not his fault his momma threw away the baby at birth and they raised him, the placenta, besides what can you expect from a poor soul that was made while working the streets? ;)

I had to create an account just to post about our dear The_Real_Kneegr0w, him and badass GI Joe wannabe morons like LK who threatens peeps to death on public forums are the pride of this forum, among others that is.
I have a two word message for moderators here "clean up", get yer heads outta yer ass3s and start cleaning up this place man, the forum is under DSS/Satellite, yet 65% of all the posts are racial in nature, non fta/satellite related or plain retarded and flaming in nature, like this post for example, the guy comes with a genuine question about Globecast and this SOB jumps at his throat, he took the time to write a response just to flame the guy, omfg...

And just as an educational bit for you kneegr0w, if you are black as your name implies, i say STFU about inmigrants because your black 4ss is not native to this country and if you are white or whatever the f0ck else you are, do your lame 4ss a favor and look up your genealogical tree and make sure you have no inmigrants in it before you open your c0cksucker so wide, colon cowboy you...

Bronze Member
Username: Abdou91

Post Number: 35
we can't made another history for this country
I want only to say to this fcken THE REAl what ever he is go to read history
Don't post what ever comes to your fu head

Bronze Member
Username: Abdou91

Post Number: 36
for glob*** pointe yr dish to 97 west you can get
more free to air channel estern europian and other approximatley 500 channel you need standard lnb (10750 **Htz) try with a large dish 36" (90 cm) the signale is not really strong its normal thats takes time to get it

Username: Nakad

Mississauga, ON Canada

Post Number: 9
pluto u r the man u know how to leach those m-f.

Silver Member
Username: Storyteller

Post Number: 106
Pluto...you are no better than kneegrows...all your post did was bash people, like LK who had all the info and kept this site together..now that he is gone, look around, this site is in shambles and people like you are everywhere taking childish cheap shots at others!

Bronze Member
Username: Alienloco666

Sunrise, Florida USA

Post Number: 21
Hi Basic

You can point that sucker to

IA 5 telestar 5
@ 97 deg. west

Try to get the best signal, and you will be able to get those channels
Enjoy
Alien

Username: Apa

Post Number: 2
hi, i need help with the globecast keys, and also how to set up the channels.i also have problem with the legacy it sas legacy sw- none , i dont know whats suposed to be there, please help me.
thank you

Silver Member
Username: Cybercubi

Post Number: 102
I don't know if globecast is doing the same as dn and b3v, but they also have gone dark, only true FTA is up on T5. Check your keys here: rdi-iles.com. As far as your second problem, need a little more info, what setup do you have and are you trying to do... I don't understand the problem from ur last post.

Username: Pu239_enema

Post Number: 2
StoryTeller you can think whatever the fock you wanna think for i dont give a flying fock what you think or dont think and btw, if you wanna hear bashing, this is bashing you dried up piece of monkey crap, you can lick the sweaty underside of my nutz right after i fok your skull with sand instead of vaseline

Your g4yness and qu33r observations about me don't change the fact that kneegr0w is a 12 year old over-m4sturbating twink who bashes people who ask legitimate fta questions and you are just like him since you jumped right up to defend his azz, perhaps you are his h0m0 lover, i wouldn't doubt it...

this is all the attention you gonna get from me so get a crush on someone else f4gboy
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us