Its really ridiculous now....

Bronze Member
Username: Sarina

Post Number: 19
This is really ridiculous now....that they can't get one file ready in 3 weeks. Its like they've been doing this for a long time and now suddenly its really hard....Come On..don't u think 3 weeks were long enough now....Not Whining...just getting to the point now. Whats the DELAY for???

Bronze Member
Username: Dcole99us

Post Number: 16
Tested FTA is dead permanently.

Bronze Member
Username: Cybercubi

Post Number: 100
Sarina - Trust me, there's alot of sh*t involved in creating these bins... Remember, it all started as testing so there are no guarantees, if you want guaranteed TV, subscribe or get cable... You're frustrated, we're all frustrated. Just be patient, too much $ in this business for it to just dissapear.

Username: Saks4545

Post Number: 10
well said J DAWG money is the only thing which keeps fta going and it can only get harder and harder .only fta has the finacial muscle to stand up to the providers.

Silver Member
Username: Grimreeper

Post Number: 146
All this wining doesnt help it just pisses coders off and in the end slowing the release of a bin!

Silver Member
Username: Mussawel

JAKARTA, CAIRO JAPAN

Post Number: 216
know what:

FTA is DEAD!!!!! there will NEVER be a fix!!!!

Wanna bet; anyone????

Bronze Member
Username: Diesiel

Post Number: 11
I bet you're a dirty monkey NlGGER!

Username: Onegrand

Post Number: 2
abde kabar

you camel jockey dip SHITHEAD terrorist FACEFUCK

Bronze Member
Username: Zanco

Post Number: 21
Sarina,

lets face the facts, this is not costing you a dime besides equipment, writing code is not something you do overnight, its not like baking cake, yes there are some files that may work out there today but I can guarantee you they are not stable, and no one wants to update a file every week or few days. I have read every forum out there and there are a lot of teams working on this, not just VS to TD or BL, like the others said there is $$$ in this and someone is gonna make it. if you take the time to read at other sites, this is not an easy hash to decrypt, not yet at least, I am not guaranteeing you or anyone there will be a fix at any given time. Rom 102 with blockers are working, and the rest is a waiting game. Want guaranteed service share a sub with someone, or just wait like the the others.

Bronze Member
Username: Diesiel

Post Number: 12
OneG you dirty smelly unwashed small dicked pea brained APEFUCKING FAGG0T

Bronze Member
Username: Etorres4u

Post Number: 71
Where the hell are the mods here! We need to clean up some garbage bad!!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us