Big News On the Fixes

Bronze Member
Username: Bassi911

Post Number: 20
Hey guys, take this for what its worth, im not making up any bull $hit, cuz i usually dont even post up here. But i am posting to let everyone know to remain patient as the fix should be out by nex weekend. I was talkin to a buddy of mine from Windsor, Ontario, and he is very close wit the coders and he himself is one of the "satellite guys." He said that all the fixes should be released the same day, this Friday or Saturday coming up. He also said that some receivers will not work, as they will not be able to work with some of the fixes. He said Fortec receivers will not work and some Pansat receivers, 2700 or 2500 and below, something like that, will not work. So take this for wahts its worth, and im not makin up $hit.

Bronze Member
Username: Bandizzy

Marijuanaville, Stoned Easy

Post Number: 78
yep yep yep all bs rumor not to be rude but that rumor started right after the latest ecm went down.

Bronze Member
Username: Da_bin_chi_code

Post Number: 68
WOW! GOOD NEWS! Can we get hold of him? Yeepeeh! there will be TV on weekend. GUYS PLEASE TAKE NOTE AND REMEMBER THE SOURCE (Tejpal) OF THIS GOOD NEWS... WE OWE HIM A LOT. Let's all get back with him (Tejpal) this coming friday or saturday for what ever reason...

Bronze Member
Username: Tayaran

Post Number: 88
I will believe it when I see it ...

Username: Dkt

Post Number: 6
Hey! I am Tejpal someone else using my name

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
this not BS i got it from a reliable source, i just wanted to pass the information along

Bronze Member
Username: Midsy

ur buddy is nobody n dont know sh*t about satlite,he can only fool people like you ...

Bronze Member
Username: Moe948

Post Number: 41
Fortec WILL work. Problem with fortec is that there is only one person who codes bins for fortecs and he depends on Pansat 2500 bins. He has to wait for Pansat 2500A reciever bin to be released and then he modifies it so it can work for Lifetime Ultra.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
And btw, do not post rumours that some of the Pansats will not work. They WILL work. You have to remember that the recievers that the subs have are also limited on their speed. And the FTA recievers are just as good or better in terms of speed when you compare them to the sub recievers.

Username: Shafto

Cooper City, FL USA

Post Number: 9
Here we go again with the disinformation. Please do not spread rumors, that just leads to more rumors and the chain will never stop. Lets let the coders let us know when it will be out and what the true story is. Even though I get a good laugh out of some of the storys that come out.

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 180
But peter thats only one of the problems coder dont know or say anything, were all in the dark like are boxes!

Bronze Member
Username: Waydown

Post Number: 47
Thank you Moe ,thats correct

Bronze Member
Username: Ifumlnbf

K-TOWN, CALI US of Atlanta

Please I cant take it any more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
just chill bassi keep the info to you and your close friends

Silver Member
Username: Jmontana1

Post Number: 208
get life boy!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
who me!

Username: Popogrow

Post Number: 2
I have a Pansat 2500A reciever should I go out and buy a viewsat

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
no, pansat will be ok

Username: Popogrow

Post Number: 3
thank you i will wait

Bronze Member

Post Number: 51
I think Moe, is saying fortec is a copy of pansat

Bronze Member
Username: Mike2715

Post Number: 19
He is right... That is what it is....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
You're right. The older Lifetime Ultras were made in Pansat factories back in August 2004 and before. And after that, Fortec star made the receivers themselves.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
Moe,which rec .do you like best

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
I only have Lifetime Ultra. But if you look at support and the quality of recievers, then Pansat, Viewsat, and Cool*sat are the best. Fortec has a pretty crappy support because they have to depend on Blacklist to release the pansat bin. I don't have much money or I would go buy perhaps a Dreambox because it has a card slot and then later on, a Pansat 3500.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
What about that new CW600S

Username: Satgenius

Post Number: 2
Boy, have I got a rumor for you...this is good. Fortec and Pansat will be the only rcvrs that will work with the new and up and coming bin. Evidently most other rcvrs dont't have the proper code,speed and memory to make them run properly.

Bronze Member
Username: Vong86

Post Number: 12
Where can i get a new receiver at?

Username: Jboss2005

I have pansat 2500 clone. I guess I need to throw it away or lock it in my closet.

Bronze Member
Username: Vbalasho

Oregon Washington

Post Number: 15
can you telll me how to down load a bin from a web sit

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
I don't know much about Captiveworks recievers. I heard they have good support, but nothing more than that.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
I got new Captiveworks on e-bay for 95.00 today

Bronze Member
Username: Rufa33

Post Number: 51
Anybody tried the Captiveworks CW600S model with HDTV ? Seems it got the component ?

Bronze Member
Username: Ariza

Post Number: 83
will ariza700 work?

Bronze Member
Username: Dxv1988

MA

Post Number: 42
I want to get some of this info as well.
Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Mussawel

Africa, Monterrey Ivory Coast

Post Number: 167
BSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

GET THE F*CK OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!!!!

MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Uncle_charlie

Post Number: 28
Ya right,and pigs will fly and democrats will go to heaven!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
sali panchodee

Bronze Member
Username: Nickb

New York, New York USA

Post Number: 95
So all Fortecs are gone when the new fixes come out??
If I need to get a new receiver...should I look into the Rom102 receivers instead of another cardless??
Cuz I\\'m thinking what if I get a newer cardless...and this kind of ecm happens again??

Username: Sfh99

TorontoCanada

Post Number: 9
I have the same question nick. I have fortec lifetime classic. I am thinking to change it to a Rom reciever. any suggestions ?

Bronze Member
Username: Storyteller

Post Number: 80
Do not believe the rumors about specific FTA receivers....wait and see...also plastic rom 102 cards or dishnet receivers can go down next, so be patient...there are NO guarantees whenever hacking TV...but you can be sure Dishnet will continue ECM attacks against FTA and plastic rom 102's.

remember this is a hobby, and no guarantee FREE TV..sub sharing is the cheapest guarantee TV..

Username: Eurick_hunt

Post Number: 4
Finally Storyteller....someone with an ounce of sense in this forum. Bout the best post i have read in the last month. Blows me away how demanding some of these peckerheads are.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
oye, teri ma da cusa

Bronze Member
Username: Saini1usacom

Post Number: 16
Tej chuk de fatta

Username: Skooboi07

Post Number: 1
man all u guys should just chillax when the bins come out u wont be able to go on a website without seeing in...talkin about it wont get the coders to code any faster!! go watch abc....itally won

Username: Justauser

Post Number: 4
Most democrats don't have enough money to get into the republican controlled heavon.

Sigh...

Username: Satgenius

Brain mush, that is what he has....brain mush. It is most likely he has the disease called TVITIS. His head is starting to fall off and his dick is getting smaller...In time he won't be around...Its really not his fault as to what he says. The only thing that is going to fix him up is a good dose of TV.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
Damm Tejpal with you its like
no but, no what, sirff Jatt!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us