Dsstester has new bin files

Username: Vlemar

Mississauga, Ontario

Post Number: 5
dsstester has new bin files for pansat 2500, 3500 and 2700. It appears (reading feedbac posts) that fix for 2500 is good but files for other models have issues. 3500 files is working for few and not for others. 2700 file is a disaster. I just checked there are afew new files but the description is in a foreign langiage so I couldn't figure out the details.

Bronze Member
Username: Bandizzy

Marijuanaville, Stoned Easy

Post Number: 77
they are all bad they could mess your boxes up please do not upload them to your boxes. you'll wish you didn't.

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 166
There's another thread concerning those bins. They have already killed receivers.

Username: Kcnda

Post Number: 10
Yes they did not work for me.

Username: Depalmaj

Wa. USA

Post Number: 3
Velmar Baron ur totally wrong check things out before u post there is NO NEW BIN out U ignorant Jack ASSsssssssssssssssssss............

Username: Iduknow

Post Number: 7
Just checked Dsstester and nothing there. U shold double check/test b4 u post.

Username: Samsoom

Post Number: 1
Dss central rleased files but its not safe i guess,can some one teach me how to install win zip free as i couldnt open the 2700 file step by step please as i am computer iletarate thanks

Post Number: 10
if u have xp no need for winzip, files will be released @ futurefta site. beware with what u downloaded.

Post Number: 2
can you please give me the complete adress for futurefta so i can get in

Bronze Member
Username: Moe948

Post Number: 57
www.future-fta.info

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
Look tonito:futurefta is down for know; update, clean-up; don't know, try if u want future-fta*com replace * with ., nos vemos.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
Whenever the bin files are released, they will be first posted on Future FTA website. So there is no point in looking any bin files when there are no latest files on Future fta

Post Number: 3
iduknow thank you but is this site better than dss central

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
It seems 2b up & running all the time

Post Number: 4
Is ther files free of viruses

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
Only use www.future-fta.info for pansat files. They are straight from blacklist and are free of viruses. But thats only if you have a genuine pansat. If you have a clone then his files will kill your reciever.

Post Number: 5
Thank Moe know when i get the file for instance do i need another key to load the file on or in then download it and were do i get that file or key because the file is not enough

Bronze Member

Post Number: 61
Once you download the file for your reciever onto your computer, you need to have Blacklist STB updater 1.3 or above. You can find that on many websites. Its a very small file. And after you have Updater, you need to get the Cable required to update your receiver.

Post Number: 6
Thank you i have the cable i appreciate your help however if you have stb updater 1.3 or above and you can email it to me at this site i thank you a lot as i am very dum in computer

Bronze Member
Username: Vong86

Post Number: 13
is a megasat pro a clone?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
http://rapidshare.de/files/22754634/Blacklist_STB_UPDATER_1.3a.exe.html

I just uploaded STB updater it on rapidshare. Download it from there.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 64
Vong, I don't think you know what a clone receiver is.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
Moe no i dont im new to this stuff i have a megasat pro is that a normal or a clone?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
Moe no i dont im new to this stuff i have a megasat pro is that a normal or a clone?
Some channels work for me tho but not all no ppv or hbo ect.

Bronze Member
Username: Ariza

Post Number: 81
too many rumours

the latest one is that viewsat just released a bin.. LOL BS

Bronze Member

Post Number: 66
Well I don't know a lot about Megasat Pro. I am not sure if clones for Megasat even exist. But if they do exist, then your receiver can be both genuine or a clone.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
it says megasat pro on the receiver

Bronze Member

Post Number: 68
Sorry, i made a typo up there. Let me rephrase this. Clones exist for most recievers. But since Megasat pro is not a very popular reciever, I am not not sure if clones exist. A clone of a receiver is a copy of the original receiver but its different from the inside. A genuine and a clone may look the same or very similar to each other when you put them besides each other but they are different from inside.

So to answer your original question that is your reciever a clone or genuine receiver.. I don't know how to tell that.

Bronze Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 92
Vong: http://www.usaviewsat.com shows Cool*sat 4000 specifications when you click on Megasat pro. Other places also seem to equate Cool*sat and Megasat. Do more research in that area. Also look at the System Information in your menu, note down the BIN and do your research from there.

Bronze Member
Username: Ong_tu

Post Number: 44
Go to http://www.ha*hhu.com/ you won't have to put up with fruitcakes!! Replace * with s

Bronze Member
Username: Ikki

CA

Post Number: 15
I see nothing at dsstester. sounds like you started a bull sh!t post!

Bronze Member
Username: Abdou91

Post Number: 33
the newbin at dss**tester was deleted its a fake
there is no fix until now ours europians friends they wait about 3 months and there is no tv back
we have to wait & read....

Silver Member
Username: Fruitcakes

Post Number: 131
people need to open their fcuking eyes up and think for a minute....there is no bin right now for FTA...and their probably won't be..so suck it up you dumb idiots...ROTF

Bronze Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 94
There are NO NEW BINS and NO NEW KEYS for the problems which started around 21st June, 2006. When the BINs are available, they will be posted. The latest valid keys are dated 24th May for DN and 7th June for BEV.
Please do not get carried away by false reports. Check and recheck authenticity of report before installing.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us