Archive through June 28, 2006

Bronze Member
Username: F_t_a_is_back

Post Number: 72
Sorry that it does not give a date of release but hey at least it's some kind of update...this is from a mod Cessna Pilot from Future-fta..

I have been advised that we are a big step closer today then we were yesterday at this time.
A little more complicated process this time around, but not insurmountable by any means.
We appreciate your patience and the resistance to flood the forum with panic posts.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3727
Sounds like Cessna is grounded or flying VFR on a cloudy day!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 73
I don't know what you mean LK

Gold Member

Post Number: 3729
Basiclly saying Cessna sounds like he's flying blind and has no clue EXACTLY where the coders are at now...Cessna is only the mod there and is NOT privy to that info...he only knows what Pansat PR people are telling him...which obviously is very little..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
You know what LK I bring info to everyone here not for you, if you don't like what I post then don't respond. You act like you own this fu*king site, when someone has new info or update you always have negative post..what is your fu*king problem..

Gold Member

Post Number: 3731
U did not bring any update!...U post was a waste...had U posted something of value, then it would have been appreciated!..a newbie's "what the new keys" post has as much info as your post!....U brought NOTHING to the table!....just cause Cessna's says something (basically NOTHING) U react like a little groupie at a bubblegum concert!....grow up!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 75
Two words for you LK

FU*K YOU

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 163
F_T_A, who are you? Who do you represent?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3733
and a good day to U too lad!.....LMAO

Bronze Member

Post Number: 76
I am a member from Future-fta..which this pri*k LK does not like..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
Fu*k You LK

Gold Member

Post Number: 3734
I'm a member there too...but not a BL or Pansat groupie...the site reminds me of the Moonies (Rev Moon) or the Rev Jim Jones and the groupie Koolaid drinkers and followers!....Buddhist's "nam yo ho rin gai ko" chanting in the background.....LMAO

OK...lets bring in the tamborines now and all sing "Give peace A chance!"....OK now ALL...DRINK the KOOLAID!....and then we shall ALL chant for Blacklist to bring us the FTA fix......LMAO!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 78
Let ne know you member name there so I can post tour last post Future..your to much of a cu*t to do that right.

Silver Member
Username: Dafee99

Post Number: 148
LK, actually,the news that F_T_Ais BACK brings to the forum is good news because... Thedssguy posted the same cheezz two or three days ago and still no fix.

Now FTAisback has posted the same stuff, so now we can be sure that we will have a fix really really soon...., Like in 2days to 2 weeks period, like posted originally

assuming that we are now living in NARNIA and the coders living on the other side of the closet...

anyways... it could be awsome if that all FTA sites would shut down... no updates no nothing, b/c as days go by w/o p*rn people start getting loonier and loonier..

Silver Member
Username: Jdq

Post Number: 139
Hey LK its been a while since I been here, and I always thought you were the man, but you are starting to sound like knee grow.You should treat the people who arent trouble makers with more respect.When dude posts something that may not be exciting news to you dont shoot him down.Not everybody hates you some of us appreciate what you do , dont ruin that please.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3738
FTA is back...blow me pal!....I like the site files, and the How To's there...but dislike the worshipping process that groupies like U do...U suck anyone off just for a fix!..U are a follower and not a leader....U're like a uselesss crackhead who needs to be punished!

BTW...I do send many there to future-fta and an buds with Mr Leaker!....so hows that grab ya sonny boy!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 79
Why don't you go stroll outside and get some clean air, and don't forget to take all, I mean all of your med since you are now getting full VA benefits you scammed the VA out of

Bronze Member
Username: Keyisme

Post Number: 29
hey both ya im a paying member at future id i like you too to both get along or my wife (yes a sl ut) will spank both your as ses lol

Username: Dish_network_rep

Post Number: 1
I'm going to have to agree with FTA IS BACK...LK is most definitely a pr*ck!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3740
FTA is back...U want a war with me?...cause I'll chew U up and spit U out like the useless dog U are!

Nobody calls me a scammer and gets away with it!...I'll kill U and all your buds!....I have NO fear of death myself like U do!....I've been there many times already pal...and I can kill U anytime and get away with it!...I deserve every penny of my VA comp...U crossed the line dead man..U aren't the first I have killed!...just another useless POS breathing my air!

I'm going to get U Muther foucker!...I'm pissed!...I will destroy your computer and identity first...then I will get U personnally...U better be watching your back punk all the time, and I hope U can sleep with your eyes open...U will be my crying shameless bit*ch...U went too far...I own U now punk!...start getting your affairs straight!

Username: Dish_network_rep

Post Number: 2
LK, will you be using this new BIN they put out? Explain to everyone here why BL owes you anything? That's what I fu*cking thought!

Bronze Member
Username: Keyisme

Post Number: 34
easy boys dont wanna pull a hamie lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 3742
Blacklist is a paid employee of Pansat...Pansat sell receivers , primarily to be hacked with DN and Bev..If I buy a washer from Sears I expect Sears employees to provide me with whatever support I need!...Fact is ALL Pansat owners are keeping Blacklist in a job!

All U Morons think Blacklist is doing U favor!...if they didn't provide the software support, then people would NOT buy their receivers...and if people didn't buy the receivers, there would be no more Pansat or Blacklist...Fact is Blacklist does owe ALL of us!

If BL doesn't come out with software support, then Pansat goes belly up...and there goes BL too!...no job!...and on the bread line!...or goes to work in a plant like GM for half the money and an opportunity for someone to steal his 401K and pension!!

Username: Up_in_smoke

DOOD!!!!! Calling names is one thing but MAN...a death threat! Your taking this way too seriously. Kick back and smoke a fattie man...

LOL @ john kratz "don't wanna pull a hamie" That's funny!

LK...you said you have a bunch of high rolling houses...trade in your pansat or hell...buy another brand reciever!!! There ya go!

I don't think anyone owes or owns anyone here. I think your forgetting one small detail, YOUR STEALING! Your digging way too deep in to all this and everyone knows what the bottom line is. It doesn't matter what they get out of it...you paid 150 bucks for a receiver that was sold to you by a company that "claims" it shouldn't be used for illegal activites and used for TRUE FTA..tel star 5 or some shi*t like that. I'll be willing to bet you got your 150 back in free DN! Anything over that is icing man. Don't be worried about what BL is getting...if you want his pay check...go do his job!

Any who....if you buy a washer from Sears it comes with a crappy support. Any decent support cost extra...when you bought your receiver, did they promise timely support so you can watch free DN?

Later

Username: Mr_cool

Nodoubt LK , when somone buy pansat, part of BL as$ belong to that buyer.

Bronze Member
Username: Ryles

Lodon, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 11
i thought that would be pretty obvious to people. I guess not. good post lk.

Obvious doesn't cut it! I'm sure all of you think you they OWE you cause you want crap for free. You show me where it says in your receiver paperwork or anywhere that you bought it or your receipt that you get free dish netork support. You bought the unit to get free DN...but they didn't sell it claiming that...that would be illegal now wouldn't it...so what leg do you have to stand on?

Silver Member
Username: Dafee99

Post Number: 149
[dafee pulling his hair and running around all over the house and out into the block]. "I NEED my P*RN. I, too like many others is going crazy," he screams.

Around the corner he sees LK, he is naked, saggy tits from the ages and a limp jimmy waggling around "I NEED P*RN", drools of saliva and blood comes down his mouth as he screams. His M-16 strapped around his shoulder shooting to the sky in directions of the satellites and screaming, I Need my medication, p*rn channels (unscrambled) you morons... If I cant have it neither can subscibers... urraahhhhhhh

Gold Member

Post Number: 3743
dafee..LMAO...too funny!

Doobie...U are a Moron!...Pansat and all dealers advertise free support to hack DN and Bev...but thats NOT the issue...No there is Not a wriiten contract! (don't get technical)...but their is a contract...its called a meeting of the minds in legal terms..its an implied contract when the AUTHORIZED dealer is at the same home site as Blacklist who is releasing illegal files to hack TV..

its understood by ALL buyers that Blacklist and Pansat will provide illegal software to hack DN and Bev...Pansat themselves have built that contract and image with BlackList as their PR man and best illegal coder who posts illegal files at his own web site (future-fta) that also advertises an an AUTHORIZED dealer for Pansat receivers!...so quit the Moron talk!...pull your head out now!

Post Number: 3
If you don't have it in writing, then your Fu*c*ked. Prove to me otherwise! Your missing the whole point so that makes you the moron. Seems to me if someone disagrees with you, You think they are are stupid. I must have missed memo that said you were the all knowing and the last stop when it comes to issues. I'm not the fu*c*king idiot that went OFF wanting to kill someone over a Bin file and support for ILLEGAL activities you dumb fu*ckstick! You are the one dancing around on technicality. Understood won't cut it. Implied doesn't cut it! You wouldn't make a good lawyer.

Tell you what, if you feel you are being cheated, write your congressman or file a grievance with the better business bureau.

Maybe if you bought your receiver from a FEW places they might say they will give support but most do not say crap about using the box for DN and that is a FACT. Still, you dance around questions and give no answers and you have received your monies worth from the purchase of that box. Did you NOT? Tossing a big fit isn't going to get you better service.

Shouldn't you be getting rid of that Pansat?

Bronze Member
Username: Jonas2410

Post Number: 20
CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
WE'RE ALMOST THERE GUYS NO NEED TO GET VIOLENT

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
FUNNY HOW ALL OF YOU ARE CRYING ABOUT T.V. BUT ONCE IT'S ON YOU'RE STILL ON THIS WEB SITE POSTING INSTEAD OF ENJOYING YOUR PLASMAS

Bronze Member
Username: Mussawel

Toronto, On Canada

Post Number: 12
hey Jonas, that's my line! ok you can borrow it!!!

For ALL that missed it here goes;

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!!!!!!

kinda boring now; I have a new one;

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBBBBBBBLEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Post Number: 53
There is no guarantee that there will always be support for Pansats or any other receiver, to help illegally decrypt satellite signals. Anyone buying a receiver or plastic for that matter, believing that there is, is an idiot. It is good for Pansat that they sell a lot of units with Blacklist's help but nobody's twisting anybodys arm to buy anything. So when the day comes that finally all of our FTA receivers won't work, is it going to be Blacklists fault that we're stuck with an expensive paperweight? I don't think so.
We are all testers, that's it. You want a guarantee? Subscribe!

Username: Zanco

Post Number: 10
All this back and forth hot air aint doing any of us with black screens any Fn good, whats the word on some files here folks? Anyone has a solution?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 80
Hey LK bring it on..I'm not afraid of death either..101st airborne first calf, 1968..my right leg is amputaded above the knee and lost four fingers on my right hand and I can still kick your azz..I got shot 5 times before I landed on a stupid tree..18 of my buddys died and 30 were badly injured so don't tell me you know about death..we don't need the VA or the government to support us that came back fu*ked up..leave it to these poor kids comming from Iraq..it's little bit*hes like you that would cry out "DOC" during a firefight rather than keep fighting with the rest of the brothers..your the kind of vet that makes the rest of us look bad..I'm hurt I want my country and VA to support me for the rest of my life..I have to be in a freaking whell chair for the rest of my life but you know what eight of us that came back the same way opened a auto parts store and thats how we support ourselves and people support us better than the national chains..when they tried to give us the purple heart all eight of us told the Army..Fu*k your purple heart..you probably have yours on display so everyone can feel sorry for you..I still have sh*t comming out of my whole body..so don't tell me about knowing how your going to kill me..I have seen that sh*t more times than you can count..

Post Number: 5
Well big mouth shouldn't criticize the the hand that feeds him. LOL That should go over well.

Bronze Member
Username: Punjavi_doo

Post Number: 61
now everybody here a war hero

and a coder

Silver Member
Username: Leafs_fan_4_eva

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 132
wow how long did it take you to write that comeback?
4 hours?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 81
punjavi, I am not a war hero or a coder, just went to Nam and kicked azz..how old are you and what have you done

Post Number: 6
he's nothing but a smart azz!

Bronze Member
Username: Bobkakabobkaka

Post Number: 16
GUYS GUYS CHILLLLL. SERIOUSLY lACK CHILL BACK AND CHILLAX. LETS ALL GET ALONG SO WE CAN BLOW UP BL's AS*S!!! LOL. WE NEED A NEW CODER, look at what BL is making u do...lol chill guys chill. LK man take it easy with these people there just noobs who are pissed with no TV.

L8r.

Username: Sarina

Post Number: 8
True Omar...

WE ALL SHUD GET ALONG :-) RELAX GUYS and ENJOY THE SUMMAR!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 55
FTA, I appreciated your starting the thread, thanks. It's good to hear something instead of just being in the dark.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 82
Ikaka,

I just wanted to bring the latest info to you guys..then this lk started to give me a hard time..anyways i will keep bringing updates as I find them along with anyone else thats doing the same thing..

FTA

Username: Watzupwitu

Post Number: 5
I can't believe that someone actually wants to kill someone else for a bin file, lol. I've heard before that tv was evil but I never believed it till now. Can't we all just...... take a chill pill?. I have a question; how do i turn my reciever on?. I pressed the ON button and nothing shows up on my tv. Do I need to turn my tv on too??

Bronze Member
Username: Hybridfay

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 88
every one just and get your cable riders ready for new bins

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
I've seen LK go off before, but he went too far this time. You should never threaten anyone like that. Just goes to show that p0rn is a drug, the longer there's no fix, the worst it will get!

Post Number: 7
LOL @ Tony

Now ask for the current keys!

That should get them all going!

I agree man, I can't believe anyone would throw such a baby fit and act like a 2 year old. He must be going through bradey bunch withdraw.

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1125
Does anyone have the new keys?
I'm missing some channels.
I have a Pansat 2700A.
Thanks in advance for all your help.

Bronze Member
Username: Monst

Post Number: 54
That's not funny Tyler.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1126
Come on, that's funny.
Nobody has a sense of humour tonight.

Bronze Member
Username: Monst

Post Number: 55
I can Imagine.

Post Number: 8
Now that's funny, I don't care who you are!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1127
A bunch of channels are down, big deal!!!
Too many people are makeing too much of all this. At the end of the day it's free TV, which we all know we should be paying for.
If it all ends today, so be it.

Bronze Member
Username: Koooltec

Post Number: 60
Yes i think its funny :D

seriously , i think i read somewhere that p@rn is a drug lool i think u guys should spend sometime with ur wives or if ur not married with ur girlfriends ( also if ur married and have a girlfriend then i think u should spend more time with her )

forget TV for some time

Post Number: 9
Tyler

Thank you for proving my point...how freaking hard is that to understand?

Silver Member
Username: Cosmic_ray

Toronto, Ontario CANADA

Post Number: 103
Everyone !

UNDERWORLD story just begin !!
But people like LK trying mess it up.
As we all knows that DISH-NETWORK in not more smart then UNDERWORLD.
All we need to do is now to step up and play next level game. We soon be able to see new FTA'S, that will avoid BLACKOUT. ECMS are new code which they send through vy satelite (Signal)Rays.
Underworld is working on something that takes new ECM and update CODES automatically, so one' doesn't need to up-date BIN again and again or wait for new bin.
LK should keep crying or find another job.
We help DN to get BANKKRUPT.
Like I said before UNDERWORLD' story just begin... It will ends up when DN gets BANKCRUPT.

INDOPAK UNDERWORLD GROUP (IUG)

Username: Watzupwitu

Post Number: 7
Doobie Tyler and ataw, I agree with you all.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
?
But me like DN
DN birds come Hawaii
Me not like DN bankrupt

Username: 1040steel

new bin file??

Thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 83
no bin yet steel

Gold Member

Post Number: 3747
FTA is back...we don't need your updates that say nothing...U and TDG both sound like parrots...give U a cracker and U say whatever they want U to..

Nice fiction story about your grandfather too punk!...a little over dramatic with the shove the purple heart bit and amputee BS...when U get out of HS junior ROTC, U can join the police explorers next and become a wannabee cop too!.....LMAO....go back to your hole and stay at future-fta...don't need U here for anything....thats probably why U are here, future-fta told U the same thing!....hit the bricks!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 84
Go cry to the VA again LK..you need more pills..remember..this is you.."I am a disabled vet, I need to be supported for the rest of my life..I can't work I'm week take care of me..

Post Number: 10
Do you get along with anyone LK?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 85
No he does not cuase he is mental..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
The dude is off his rocker! He just has to bi*tch about everything...

Gold Member

Post Number: 3750
OK guys, I know U just want to blow me and U are frustrated!

Doobie U are a newbie, so STFU and beat it...U will never be accepted here nor ever get help from anyone here...a newbie does not come to a new site (somebody else's house) and start critisizing the senior guy like me, unless he's retarded..or a 14 yr old punk!

Same goes for U too, FTA go back, punk..

Now get off the property before I let the dogs lose!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 86
Let them loose you week little girl!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3752
week?......LMAO....maybe I should have said 12 yr old punks!

Good night Bevis and Butthead!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1132
Will someone please tell me what the fu&kin' keys are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 87
A senior guy like you..who the hell do you think you are..this is not your house..remember your weak and you have to be supported..you have to be taken care of..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 88
Nice one Tyler...lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
Mother fu*Ck you pri*Ck boy...I'm not a GD newbie...I know more about FTA then you will ever know...you think beause I have a low # next to my nick that I am new...that goes to show how fu*cking smart you are. Look here you rope smoking who*re....I have been here for years..it's called a different nick..how else do you think I know how much of a douche bag you are? This is not YOUR fu*cking house and your nothing more than a senior citizen not a senior guy...so you beat it you little bi*tch boy!!!! No one likes you man...can't you get it through that nugget of yours...you can't accept that your a reject so you come after me...

FTA..he'll be using that BIN that you guys put out but he'll criticize!!! what a weenie!

Talk about frustrated...didn't you say you were going to kill someone? ANswer the fu*cking question LK!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1133
Thanks!
Just trying to lightlen the mood.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
LK is probably jacking off to these post right now.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 89
Well I just tried to help out but he gets all upset if someone new tries to help..I will still be around and help where I can..thanks for the mediation..

FTA

Bronze Member

Post Number: 90
OK doobie he is gone, maybe we can get back to helping peeps out...deal?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1134
FTA,
You seem to post only when there's news from BL or his affiliated site. Do you have inside info or are you just sharing what's already been posted at future-fta?
Just wondering because I notice you joined here when there was that auto roll issue during super bowl weekend and things were a mess, and you've updated during the last ECM and again now.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
No Problem...I'm sure his jock riders will be here by morning sucking that azzhole for him for the keys that are posted all over the place.

I'm LK

"shut up...your just a newbie" "I'm big chief on block" "you must respect me and blow me" "I'm important and your not" "your a punk cause I don't understand you"

I bet his head is bigger than tha Jack N the Box dude on TV...at the fast food joint...he thinks he is queen bi*tch around here.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
Deal

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
Seems like a nice courtesy to me Tyler, wouldn't you agree?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 91
Tyler

Sometimes I get the bins E-mailed to me a little before they are out..I won't say by who cuase they might get in trouble..anyways it's all about getting the bin out to all sites..I was just handed this site to deliver it to..I gotta say I do like the peeps here and you have a lot of peeps that know how to help others and thats great..excuse my rude reaction to lk but I think he deserves it..

Gold Member

Post Number: 3754
he's a nobody at future...he has NO inside info..he's not even a mod there!...he's justs c/p a post by cessna, who is ONLY a mod there with No inside info either!...so he's giving U 3rd hand useless info again!..

and doobie...who are U hiding from if U just changed your nick today (maybe U are kneegrows)...u say u been here for years...well who are U?....I've been here for years and I'm not hiding behind a new nick!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1138
Cool,
Thanks FTA.

Doobie, not sure what you mean?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 92
Your still here LK..what part of FU*K OFF do you not understand..go to sleep you weak little BIT*h..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
I'm not kneegrows first off. He can't complete a sentence.

2nd...Don't be concerned who with who I am.

3rd...I have my reasons that are beyond you!

My question to you...why are you so hateful?

I can get along with anyone but I don't like people that put others down and act hateful. That's my only beef with you. If you can dish it out be ready to take it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3756
Tyler...thanks for your support bud...Now I know what U are made of!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
Is this some kind of a bed time joke , lol , i am seriously having fun lool no am joking , i dont get what the fu*k started all this

if one of u guys wants to prove that hes smarter and more mature , then u must try to ignore what ever the other guy is saying? deal?

i will be the judge lool

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
Tyler

I mean it is a courtesy when he gives updates. It's nice to know what's going on...something is better than nothing.

Gold Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1251
OK I understand NOW all the problems, PLEASE DN stop blackout XXX, all the guys are crazy without that sticky channels. HELP. I want help people again. For the World Peace, they need to see again XXX channels.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
LOL @ sticky channels! That seems to be what everyone talks about...the XXX channels.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 65
wait , since when "sticky channals" were interesting, i mean hacked DN on fta was only around for about a year , WHAT DID PEOPLE DO BEFOR THAT? yes they used to go to the adult video and rent out some , HOW BOUT U GUYS DO THAT AGAIN JUST LIKE A YEAR AGO, and the world will live happily ever after

Bronze Member

Post Number: 93
Eva...p*rn is not good for you..if taken in large quataties you can get hurt...nomas estoy jugando con tigo ok?..lol

Bronze Member
Username: Bobkakabobkaka

Post Number: 17
Ok, guys whoever starts dissing again in this thread is a loser. GET ALONG!! DN wants to destroy our community by doing this. We should stick together and fight DN. GO FTA COMMUNITY!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 96
Omar..all is fine now..back to discussing FTA and wait patiently for a fix

FTA

Username: Rey20012002

yeap, this is better than watch tv, I really enjoy listening at you guys, with all the threads and everything what else can you expect... much better than dish.. dont you guys think?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 97
rey

just got off topic for a while but now back to FTA questions and helping peeps..I am new here but with Eva, Tyler, Doobie and others there is alot of knowledge here to get help..

FTA

Username: Rey20012002

nomas estoy bromeando fta solo bromeando, es que a la verdad que se disfruta esto, no crees?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us