Closed: New threads not accepted on this page
  Thread Last Poster Posts Last Post
Archive through June 28, 2006rey100
Closed: New threads not accepted on this page

Bronze Member
Username: F_t_a_is_back

Post Number: 98
rey..

esque vamos a empiesar la novela..los rebeldes de ecoustics y ceremos actores...lol

Gold Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1260
ITs NO funny read about fight; scuffle; struggle; people. :-( Go to read and learn.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 99
Back to FTA questions..I agree Eva

FTA

Bronze Member
Username: British

Post Number: 57
I remember long time ago, when maple leaf told us about the new fix for n2, someone gets mad, maple was telling the truth. every time when new person came to help, the same person gets mad, people that take your time to help like Eva, tyler, FTA, Doobie, and a lot more, I dont remember their nicks at this moment (sorry for all i forget). Are treated like intruders. We must understand. That a thing we dont understand it not necesary be fake. there are a lots of smart people that in less then a year at fta, could have more knowledge than us in five years.
cool down LK, any info will be analized, we all know how this works, and when is true.

Bronze Member
Username: Up_in_smoke

Post Number: 20
You guys take care, I'm sure FTA will give updates in this thread. I'm gone to work.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3759
doobie...myself and others would like to know who U are really , since U say u have been here for years..but U registered a new nick yesterday and started much trouble...what do U have to hide?...and U NEVER have posted helpful info under ANY nick here!...Your other nicks here are IMPORTANT to us, in order to confirm your credibility!...again, why do U hide?

I'm disappointed in some here like Tyler, who I know has learned much from me and still to this day still copies all my posts and reposts it as his advice and reply...a new guy like "FTA is a loser" shows up here, posts a 3rd hand BS copy/paste that stated nothing, which I comment on...I tell the guy we don't need 3rd hand useless c/p info and not Tyler or ONE other person here supports me...

U are all USERS!...LK this ....LK that when U need something...but when FTA goes down, then new "lets BASH LK" threads appear...and Tyler and others no longer want my support, and even turn on me...U all have streets named after U!.....One way!!...we are suppose to be long time members here TOGETHER who do NOT permit new dogs on the property to piss all over the place...we are suppose to protect our own neighborhood..but NOT U people!...U allow strangers in to attack your fellow long time members...NONE of U know what loyalty is....I am disgusted here...

Tyler I thought U had a brain and some balls and some possible future leadership abilities... I was wrong...U are a little school girl who "doesn't want to get involved" and get your hands dirty...with members like U ALL here who needs enemies and why should I continue to help any of U...U are ALL users, abusers and takers!...

In the future, don't ask me for help here or come to dsscommunity asking me for help either..ONE WAY hypcrites..and please refrain from copying and pasting ANY of my previous posts..do the research and testing like I had too..and write your own posts and replies!

Silver Member
Username: Aanaa

Post Number: 107
expecting soon the new fix

Bronze Member
Username: Jonas2410

Post Number: 23
good morning nice to see you guys are still at it

Silver Member

Post Number: 101
LK..don't you have an appiontmentat at the VA today to get more of your cry pills..I'm hurt..I need the va to take care of me and the government to support me for the rest of my life..i can't support myself..I'm weak and a follower please take care of me..lol

Bronze Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 43
Good 4 u LK. You have helped me a lot on here. (others have too) All you people had to do was read the EASY stuff for yourselves, (get a little knowledge first) then ask an intelligent question. I hope you dont totally stop answering posts, but couldnt blame you if you did.

Silver Member

Post Number: 103
LK..hurry your late for your appiontment...hurry..

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1140
Can't someone just delete this thread?????

Maple Leaf, you're a mod aren't you. Could you just put this and the other ones in the trash so we can all get on with it?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3763
azzhole...I am a retired Lt Col after 30 years military, after initially beiing enlisted and a recon man in Nam on 2 tours...so I draw a military pension...I don't need the VA comp, but the US military thought my wounds and scars earned me compensation added to my pension....the VA comp makes my military pension tax free..

Username: Bjalt

Atlanta, GA USA

Post Number: 6
I agree, this is the most disgusting, off topic and useless thread I have every read on this board. I vote to have it deleted.

Bronze Member
Username: Kato1

Post Number: 33
blah, blah, blah,,,blah...oh, oh, oh,blah,blah.....no fix yet.....oh well....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
LK, My identity is none of your business once again and YOU are the only one questioning it so don't say others. I don't care if I have credibility with you; is there any reason for it? You don't respect anyone at this site to begin with. "credibility you say" HA do one is worth a sh*t to you anyway...so piss off! All I know you by is LK...so I'm Doobie...there you go. I didn't start the trouble...YOU DID!!! What is a matter with you...go to the top of the thread and start all over reading...read it reaaaaal sloooowwww let it sink in.

You gave yourself a bad rep and you blame everything else on others...why is it that people are slamming you left and right...go read each thread...you start the sh*t every time. I'm not going to throw you a pitty party...get along with others or leave. I don't care what you know about FTA...if you can't get along with others, your useless!

You are pissed with Tyler because he doesn't agree with you and won't back up your pissy behavior. That is an act of a child. Say what you will, I don't care...everyone knows you stir up the crap each day.

Let's not get started with the c & p. What is good for you is good for others.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
Don't bother responding, I have heard enough from you.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1151
That's strange.
This thread was removed and now it has returned???
This place if fu(kin' insane.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3780
STFU doobie!...U are NOTHING!

Username: Jbaz

Post Number: 1
whats up ya'll anyone heard if there is a pansat fix?

Bronze Member
Username: Dish_newbie_hoon

Post Number: 44
Hats off to Doobie for conjuring up the B*LLS to man up and face LK.

Hey LK... now that I know about your military experience, tell me about your social skills. Go ahead, take your time, I'm in no hurry for a response :-)

See, I'm not the only one who despises your attitude, LK. So just STFU, get lost, live, and let live.

P.S. I still have the DOJ's and RCMP's number handy if anyone wants to report this pr*ck to the authorities.

Username: Thecanadian

Toronto

Post Number: 2
Now why would anyone want ot rat on someone to the authorities (sp?)... Lets all get along... lol..

Gold Member

Post Number: 3781
06-28-2006, 03:57 PM
thedssguy
Welcomed Guest! Join Date: Dec 2005

Just got the call..

I just got the call from Mr VS. The coder finished the bin this morn and it doesn't work. He is stating they will have to do a FULL EMU and that can take 3 weeks to develop a flash.. He is going to try 1 other thing, before he gives up and starts a new rewrite.

................................................................................ .........................

The above is from TDG and the Viewsat camp of coders... looks like we might be down for awhile....there have been no updates from any of the other coders...Bell is still up...U might want to consider a switch to Bell for a while.... If U have a 30 inch dish with a linear LNB, the 123 W offers some good programming....and as U know, most all channels are down now on Dishnet, 110 is only one up with some channels....LK

Silver Member
Username: Bobkakabobkaka

Post Number: 192
No offence LK, but Dany posted this like 3 hours ago...Omar San

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
LOL... good one, Omar.

You're getting old LK -- I repeat, you need to stop acting like the wannabe-sagacious bad@$$ that you've been trying to become since Jan '06.

You're too old and too slow for the fast gunners out there, so PLEASE, stop trying SO HARD. Or better yet, stop trying to hard to flame people and focus on the USEFUL information which brings VALUE to threads, not INSULTS.

Yawwwwwnnn...

Gold Member

Post Number: 3784
He didn't post my remarks at the bottom, did he!...the 123 W or use Bev!...I'm sick of U and everyone here commenting on every fuking thing I do or post!...I confirm a previous post and provide alternatives, ,,and sure enough some azzzhole has to make a fuking comment!

FukC all of U then ...I won't even keep U informed or provide alternatives either then!...swim by yourselves!...everybody is a fuking loser hero here!...i've had it with all U paki's, indians, or just all the losers here in general , no matter where the fukC they say they are from!...I really don't care anymore!

I HAVE TV AS DOES MY FAMILY, THATS ALL I CARE ABOUT!...FUKC ALL OF U!...UNGRATEFUL POS EVERY ONE OF U!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3785
YES U HAVE SUCCEEDED IN RUNNING ME OFF...I CAN'T HANG AT A SITE WITH UNGRATEFUL LOSERS LIKE ALL OF U...BACK STABBING HYPCRITES WHO ONLY WANT U WHEN THEY NEED SOMETHING FROM U...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
Bye bye bye LK... we'll miss "U" (only for the first few moments though).

See... there "U" go again with "UR" racial slurs -- f*ck off LK -- I don't know what race/ethnic background "U" are from, but "UR" FATHERS did indeed f*ck "U" up when they sprayed all that C*M inside "UR" WHOTHER (that stands for wh0re+mother) the unholy night of "UR" conception.

Enough said, and most importantly, GOOD RIDDENCE!!! LATER BI*TCH!

Toronto

Post Number: 4
Call me crazy... But to me 95% of the posts in here are from newbies or those of us who r not into this deep enough to have the inside track.. The other 5% are dominated by LK.. Not that I agree with everything he says, or how he says it.. but... He does offer more info than most the rest of us do..

Gold Member

Post Number: 3787
YOUR LOSS AND MY GAIN!...now I can spend time at my other hobbies, and USEFUL other DSS sites that don't allow all U punks!

BTW...don't come to dsscentral/dsscommunity and think U are going to pull the shi*t u pull here!...I will ban U in 2 seconds!...and if U have any balls u will use the same nicks there too as U do here!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 51
Don't try to act like the God of Mods and exercise your power on me BI*TCH. BTW, isn't it time for you to take your medication? F*CK OFF FOR CHRIST SAKE!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
Banning me will not solve the problem, LK.

Learn to LIVE with the criticism bestowed upon you (and hence rectify your demeanor), not AVOID / RUN AWAY from it! The latter is what pu$$ies do!

ARE YOU A PU$$Y LK, ARE YOU NOW? Surely you cannot be one, you've served 30+ years in the army, BLAH BLAH BLAH. Go f*cking show off your fragmented resume elsewhere.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1158
Dish,
What you've recently posted is not criticism at all, but rather insults and name calling. And what choice have you left, you seem to be stocking LK now. Why would anyone want to put up with that.
In fact, your main complaint when broken down was that in your opinion LK was a bully, and now you have become one too.

Bronze Member
Username: Mestre1966

Post Number: 24
LK
your are extraordinary

lol doing death treats over an forum? what a hero! Clap Clap Clap

Toronto

Post Number: 7
I agree Tyler. Good point...

Username: The_guru

Florida, Fl Usa

Post Number: 3
JUST STOP IT EVERYONE..

WE ALL NEED HELP !

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
Thanks for your feedback Tyler -- I'm a bully only to LK (and those who support him). LK is a bully to everyone who disagrees with him. See the difference?

My comments about LK started out as mild criticism, but when he started involving race, ethnic background, and religion into his posts, that's when the last straw was drawn.

Anyways, I think the point of this discussion is moot now, LK has left and now so will I. Whenever there will be an LK-wannabe there will be a DishNewbie-wannabe to counter him.

Good day everyone!

Username: Mikolo

hiya hijos en hijas

Silver Member

Post Number: 193
LK...no need to swear, notice I said "no offence" when I put up my post...like seriously man I thought u were ok...but now ur just PMSing.

Bronze Member
Username: Azzurri

Post Number: 30
ding dong the witch is dead. lol Man this stuff is better than watching TV.

Silver Member

Post Number: 197
Guys fighting is bad...

Silver Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 108
Great soap! Who said dish was down? We got the Soap channel here! LOL

Bronze Member
Username: Punjavi_doo

Post Number: 67
"Dish Newbie" = KNEEGR0W

see what U did U stupid son of a bitch

U made LK go away for good

now U go look for him and bring him back

tell him your sorry and that everybody here
loves him and supports him

now go bitch

Bronze Member
Username: Cybercubi

Post Number: 65
Damn, this post has really gone to sh*it!

Bronze Member
Username: Zanco

Post Number: 14
I have read some of Lk's posts and many have been very usefull and helpfull to the ones that needed them. I hope you guys can go and do the footwork and reading as good as you have ran your foul mouths off in this thread, cause from what I have read here you people dont know how to show any respect for yourselves let alone others. no one owes anyone schit here, if you can help others then post, if not, then sit back and absorb and learn and grow up. But show some damn respect first, then you may get some respect.. NOW, where is LK?? Whats the word on new bins??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
Hey Punjabi Doodoo -- go f*ck yourself, or if you're tired of that, GO READ UP and you'll find ALL the information that LK has said (or rather, CUT AND PASTED).

There's no room for racists on this forum, and if you're going to follow in daddy's footsteps then prepared to get flamed also, BI*TCH.

Goodnight.

Username: Kneegrow

Punjavi and LK both guessed right about me. I finally got rid of LK! I've been waiting 3 years to do this. Funny part is, it was easy. I accuse him of being racist to the Paki and Indians, which he never was once, and I get them to do most of my dirty work. Once he was fuming, I just added fuel to the fire.

ROFLMAO I beat LK at his own game. ROFLMAO

Gold Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1303
lol Your guys beleive than LK do not comeback to ecoustics to post when He want post? lol you're under a delusion if you think that.

Gold Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1304
beleive=believe

Bronze Member

Post Number: 69
hey kneegr0w ... I thought that nick was banned here at ecoustics

how could you get it ???

anyways .. U know LK will be back Upload

and kick the shit outta U

just like he done it many times before

Bronze Member

Post Number: 61
Hey Punjabi... I see what your grammatically-challenged @$$ was trying to say above. You think I have 2 handles -- 1 that I'm currently using, and one that's "Kneeggrow", right?

You're sadly mistaken my "priend" -- you're comparing me to an idiot who cannot even speak 1 sentence of English in a coherent manner? Are you sure you wanna do that? :-(

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
Nevermind... Knee's grammar is quite sound. Hey Knee, LK "WAS" being a racist (and that is what pissed me off), just read some of the comments he wrote.

Bronze Member
Username: Yanniss

Post Number: 11
i think im here to know the update and not listening to some f222ing crapy things . instead go look for fix and leave poeple alone we are supposed to help and respect each other not pointing on each other . honestly speaking LK ioss good man and fta_isback is super man so reconciliation . go have beer together maybe some girls and the fix will be back LOL

Username: Racckkoon

is BlackList still alive?

Bronze Member
Username: Agms10

Post Number: 12
OMG, are you serious?

Bronze Member
Username: Yanniss

you know guys f***************ck all of you . stop talking about your f***********ING PERSONEL THING CONCENTRATE ABOUT THE THREADS WE COME HERE ABOUT THE THREADS LIMIT THIS TO THAT. IF U WANNA CHAT GO TO CHAT ROOM DAMIES

Username: Muki_hiphop

Blacklist is on vacation in Germany watchin the World cup people ,wait for a fix after the finals finish.....

Username: Brokensoldier

Planet Earth

Dish Newbie and kneegr*w = living proof that abortion should stay legal.

Username: Ifumlnbf

K-TOWN, CALI US of Atlanta

Nice I am a new here but have been scrolling a in threads for a couple of months and man i got to say I love it. These guys have nothing better to do other than watch tv, and when they cant do that they go at each others necks just for "time pass" nice, real nice

Username: 383redvette

what a circus. its always the same at this point. just simply wait for the file. but i understand the need for some people to use this time for their enjoyment. for all others just wait, dont ask questions, read. then go to the dl area and get the new file when it comes. if it doesnt ( directtv football card ) there will be others.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 64
Broken Solder = living proof that artificial insemination DOES have side effects, such as:

a. not knowing who your real daddy is
b. the possibility of having more than one "daddy" (yes, this IS scientifically possible -- GOOGLE it if you don't believe me)

Username: Lionking

Post Number: 5
I don't see any update here in this tread

FTA is back is a fruitcake, he never posted an update. but he helped me get rid of LK. Now I will get some more to go.ROFLMAO

Username: Brokensoldier

Planet Earth

newbie: is that supposed to be an insult? that is so pathetic...did you think of it all by yourself?

you need to learn the difference between being old and being an adult, before you lose all credibility

oops...too late

Post Number: 5
punjavi doo
Bronze Member

Posted on Wednesday, June 28, 2006 - 10:52 pm:

"Dish Newbie" = KNEEGR0W

--------------------------------------------------------

The fruitcakes,Punjavi doo and broken soldier will be the next 2 to go. I'm on mission.ROFLMAO

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
u guys are the best! Is broken soldier really LK?

NO..you are a fruitcake to even think that..he's only a believer of LK, and I'm getting him next with help from my friend dish newbie and other retards like you here.ROFLMAO

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
Ahhh, I see what u are about now. Good luck at it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 66
Hey kneegr0w, or dish newbie, whatever the fu*k you go by, chill out... people don't give a sh*t about what you say or if you think you got rid of someone - even tho you really didn't. 99% of people here only post when their screen turns black, 1/2 of a percent post bullsh*t, like yourself, and 1/2 of a percent are the people who could prolly school you left and right when it comes to FTA, but you know that, which is why you have nothing better to say other than your petty "rise against the bully" bullsh*t. Get off the high horse my friend, and move on, and if you have no good info to post, stop posting and risking carpal tunnel on your wrists, cuz its a waste dude...

Silver Member

Post Number: 203
GROW UP PEOPLE...THIS IS AN FTA DISSCUSSION FORUM NOT AN "OHH LETS GET SOME PEOPLE OUT OF HERE" FORUM. YOU HOM*O NUBES, FTA IS NOT FOR U. CALL CHARLIE AND SUBSCRIBE...TELL THEM I GOT KICKED OFF FTA CAUSE THEY WILL GIVE U A DISCOUNT.....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 75
You talkin' to me?

You talkin' to me?

Who the fu*ck do you think you're talking to?

Oh yeah? Huh?

Ok.

Dawg and Omar..other fruitcakes, that I will belittle and get out of here.I am the King here, me and Analman.ROFLMAO

Bronze Member

Post Number: 76
U dont try to mess with me fu*ckin kneegro

Post Number: 8
You are just a fruitcake immigrant camel jockey.ROFLMAO

Username: Dcole99us

Knee-grow: Are you African American? Knee-grow = Negro? Not prejudiced, just curious. At first I was trying to figure out what could be growing out of your knee! LOL!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
LOL. Hell, this is as good as satalite TV. Keep it up!

Bronze Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Post Number: 64
LOL @ david. Very creative don't you think?

Bronze Member

Damn, take away some p0rn channels and people go fu*cking crazy - what's the matter kneegr0w, nothing to jack off to? Grow up dude...

Bronze Member
Username: Rekman

Longueuil, Quebec CANADA

Post Number: 15
Keys & Bin change every 2 weeks .. its really very very very stressfull......I wish the coming New BIN last for @ least 1-2 months.. I wish it dont change again & again....

Username: Tdtran1025

I guess the more posts we see(posts that go back and forth with no meaningful purpose) prove that we are still no closer to a fix. Otherwise, we would be enjoying DN programming by now. Having said that, I am of no exception!!! We all need help from one another among us!

Username: Donyahelwa

Post Number: 10
FTA_is_back & LK:
I think you guys have lost a great chance to be respected among FTA community. You two are old enough to be respected and it looks like you've been through a lot in life!
For me, if I've heard about LK and FTA_IS_BACK before this kiddy fight. I would assume you too could be friends, comparing your life circumstances.

I'm thinking of a word right now for BOTH of you. Take it or not. (((Redemption)))! I hope you haven't lost your respect in your families too. I'm hoping that you guys are not fleeing from your inner worlds and piss ours. If you guys have problem please seek an assistance. It is never too late.
Maybe some YOGA will fit you.
Hey think about one more thing.. Friendship maybe both of your history in the Army would make a great story. (I made this up just right now .. LOL.. DON'T KILL ME LK pleeeeease)

Silver Member
Username: Johnner

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 259
LOL
LK & FTA_is_back are just the same:
They don't TAKE SHIIT FROM NOBODY!

Bronze Member
Username: Nassa

Post Number: 22
notice that LK no longer posts here ITS A SUCCESS THAT OLD HAG IS GONE...PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Post Number: 9
My purpose is to be King here again, which I will be. But all you people will be screwed without LK. He has been here over 3 years (longer than anyone except me) and kept this site alive and brought some respect to it because of his knowledge and his well known status throughout the Dss entire community as a admin, mod, DTV coder,and co author of a very well known DTV program used daily by all peeps.

I bring arrogance and ownership. My aim is to bring disrespect to here and all of you because, you are all fruitcakes who can't wipe your own azz. LK had to do it for you all the time by answering all your retarded questions. I disliked LK as my rival, but I respected him, thats more than anybody else here deserves,especially FTA is back, Omar, Tyler and all the other LK abusers.

Maple Leaf and LK were the ONLY good things here. Without both of them, this will always be a site of fruitcakes and retards. Anybody who disagarees should look in the mirror.

Let the games begin, hail to me the new King here! and all you immigrants can go home too, I don't need or want you.ROFLMAO

Username: Bingbangbaby

Blacklist has not spoken since his return back from germany,where he posted a fix six hours apon his return,its been about 2 weeks since they started dropping channels and he has remained silent,mr viewsat keeps stalling with his bin,it makes you wonder if they are trying to dump all the stock out there before fta goes belly up!

Bronze Member

Blacklist is a fake. there is No Blacklist. people here really bought that story that he is a real person? fruitcakes.ROFLMAO

Bronze Member

Post Number: 65
Hey Broken Sold-DICK (I mean Sold-DIER) and J Dawg, ya'll need a new hobby. Firstly, I'm not old and decrepid like LK, secondly, ya'll don't know what I do for a living (I could buy your mama's as wh*res for the rest of their lives -- and that's ASSUMING they're appraised at ABOVE-MARKET-VALUE). I could buy your houses, absorb the pre-payment penalties on your mortgages, hell I can even incur the early termination fee that your shitty @$$ cell phone provider would charge you if you were to defect from it.

To sum it up: I earn more than you two will EVER earn, and trust me, I know how much you BOTH earn. I know your names, AND your social security numbers, and my allusion to the DOJ wasn't just fluke. There's a LOT more to it :-)

Bye bye bye b*tches.

Username: Abeyambu

If chanels where back none of you would be throwing rocks at each other. pls concentrate on a fix so every one could go back to POORRNNN!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Turnon

Post Number: 60
abe no kidding!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
So dish newbie just confessed to being with the DOJ (Dept of Justice) as a law enforement official/investigator, who has been gathering information on the members here..and threatened them.

Don't you people want to reconsider who you would rather have here? LK or an admitted cop,who basically has been saying throughout the forums that he is bringing people down for illegal activities..He has mentioned that all over the place here..You could be next..can you afford a $5000 fine and the newspaper publicity?

You people made a big mistake! what a bunch of fruitcakes.ROTFLMAO

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
knee*grow is LK

LK is posting with that nick thinking people won't notice it is him. Good grief!

Username: Tvl

Hey Guys

All my channel is scramble is that right?

Thanks for the help

Username: Xmongra

Folks,

future-fta site is up and running, but no signs from blacklist. Lets wait a little bit more.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1171
Stop the press.
Post number 9 knee-grow?
What the f-uck. I'm now an LK abuser?
Because why, I didn't stick up for you, er, I mean him. Had you, er, he not threatened to kill someone I would have as I had done not a week before. That instance was different, it was unprovoked. In fact, then you thanked me and the others who did stick up for you. But that post to fta I can and will not stand behind.
Said my piece, so leave me the f-uck out of these games of yours.

Bronze Member
Username: Drummerboy

Post Number: 11
OH MY GOD. PPL! LK, DNOOB, and all you... the market is what it is... its hacking, its illegal, and we are all here for the same reason... of course coders work for the box makers... LK makes perfect sense... and who gives a flying sh!t about who you are and where you work.... IM SURE YOU HAVE VERY BIG E-PEN!SES!!! This thread is akin to BS saber shaking, in a forum!! Death threats? LK why in the world would you bother? Comp? who cares if your on comp? So are a million others... Dish Newb? who care how much to make? jesus the absence of channels is making ppl nutty... RENT A MOVIE FOR NOW LMAO!!! we are all here, waiting, albiet not very patiently for some, FOR A FIX. it'll come when it comes. until then, RELAX ffs!!

Username: Tvl

Is all my channel suppose to be scramble?

Please help

Username: Heroman

Somewhare Nearby, Florida Whocares

ANy news?

Username: Dss_man

Excruse me! I from Korea. I intrested in engrish and fta. i need help. but not from LK because he is a american liar. He a lonely pr1ck wif a pocket pu$sy that why he bitter b1tch man. his mother is a wh0re and he never serve in military. he never serve american country he is a coward and would never fight ahahaha. he loser, coward, bitchboy hahahaha! him and his who0re mother hahaha.

Bronze Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 62
LK and Tyler
We all rely on you in this forum. It is interesting to read the above soap opera, but it is time we get to realities. I am glad Eva has kept out of the battle.
There is a lot of confused people out there, who would like to read real advice. Please, Please stop the bickering.

Username: Dss_man

Post Number: 8
Speak of Eva... i want to f*ck her sweet mexican pu$$y.

Username: Tee

Ive been reading a while now, im still fairly new, but all i know is that whatever and whoever helps us is OK with me!! The bickering and bashing seems to be out of place whomever its about!!! If u have nothing nice to say, pretty much keep it to urself and stick to the business at hand!! No offense to anyone!!

Username: The_voice

The fighting will stop cause most FTA peeps will quit and these forums could disappear...they will have to ALL learn the new hack, and buy newer faster receivers...the pansat 2500/2700 and their clones will be large paperweights..I beleive many sites will go underground now and become private, since this hack is not cheap for the FTA companies..it is being bought in Germany now.Sites might have to pay for it, therefore needing reimbursement and cash flow every month from their private sites...You won't see thousands of newbies buying new receivers , thinking that you just plug them in, like they think now..or repetitive simple questions. Peeps will really have to spend much time learning the new hack.I expect many to return to cable.

Bronze Member
Username: Ajdarwin

Post Number: 17
Hey, Not being rude, but didn't LK like leave over a month ago. Something to do with a spanish thread on the site. Seemed pretty silly, but what is important to one, is not necessarily important to all. I had asked about a bin file update for the cheap vistar 2000 that you buy on ebay. It does not have a blind scan function. I found out that the chip is only programmable once, at the factory, unless it has been updated since it has left the factory. It only has 512 k of programmable ram.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us