Is 121 Still Getting the Indian Channels

Username: Ice10

Post Number: 4
Does 121W still have the indian channels. Is it still working. On lyngsat, they show the channels are there, however, there are quite a few threads about this with no answers.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/241051.html
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/239301.html
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/239638.html

Bronze Member
Username: Dishnewb

Post Number: 39
All international channels on 61.5 and 121 are avalibe, but they are blanked out, due to the new ECM. There is no Fix for FTA's as of yet. Be paitent a fix will be out soon enogh.

Post Number: 5
Yeah, I know about the ECM and all. I just want to know whether they are still working or not because I Was planning on getting a ku band dish. However, some of the other threads I read kind of suggested that they dont work. ANd this is long before the new ecm.

Bronze Member
Username: Dishnewb

Post Number: 40
I have the 61.5 sat, and before the ECM all channels were working perfectly fine. Although some of them had been moved to the new 118.5 Sat.

Post Number: 6
Cool.
But are there any people here that are currently watching indian channels on 121??

Username: Bjp

Post Number: 2
All Indian Channels on 121 are gone....Blank out...Waiting for new BIN file

Post Number: 7
But were they working before the latest ECM??

Username: Mussawel

Toronto, On Canada

Post Number: 1
purav, you are one dumb mudderf**ker

Bronze Member
Username: Egyptiana

Vancouver, Bc Canada

Post Number: 12
LMAO that is so funny mussawel i guess the guy asks too many dumb questions lol i dont know how many posts it will take for him to get it maybe never lol

Username: Jaanu

Hello everyone,

i am very new to this and i have an EAGLE STAR and i have been told by my Sat guy that it has a Pantec software but i read on the site that it is a Pansat Clone.... i am so confused. What files do i download??? PANSAT or PENTEC???

Can i change it to pansat files any ways? i don't want any problem like i read people have to JTAG and honestly i have no clue. If i mess up my family will not let me get any new one. PLEASE HELP ME someone guide me that can i change it and if so how to do that. I can never fix it at ho,e like everyone else i always end up paying!!! please help.

Bronze Member
Username: Sum1_else

Post Number: 11
ya ..i know what you mean i also need help lol ..but i can help you a lil bit...here is my email sum1_elce@hotmail.com add me we'll have a chat

Gold Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1186
Dee: yes eaglestar is a pansat 2500 clon, go to dss**tester.com pansat area, download the bin for pansat 2500 clon, at dss go to search for loader. Lucky

Username: Rekman

Longueuil, Quebec CANADA

Post Number: 7
hi guys , is there a new bin for cools**t is available for the channel 121w , pls hlp

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3694
People READ!...THIS IS A DN MAJOR ECM...THERE ARE NO FIXES YET...WHEN THERE IS IT WILL BE OBVIOUS ALL OVER THE INTERNET

DON'T BE STUPID AND KEEP COMING HERE AND ASKING THE SAME RETARDED QUESTIONS...PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR AZZ AND READ FOR 30 SECONDS IF U ARE NOT SURE ABOUT THIS ECM...SOON ALL CHANNELS WILL BE GONE..AND THE FIX COULD BE 2 DAYS OR 2 WEEKS!

Username: Rekman

Longueuil, Quebec CANADA

Post Number: 8
lol..... Sorry LK.. we are all under stress... thats y we keep asking .... looolll !!!!!

Username: Lmh

Hi Friends, I have h/w QSAT plus 2500 for Dish, I haven't been able to get Asian Channels on Echostar3 61.5 for a few days now, the message I get is 'Scrambled or Bad Channel', please help resolve. Thanks LMH

Bronze Member
Username: Kingdom

Post Number: 24
Lazy/dumb Mario.. If you read even this page before you post this1 you wouldn't post it. Even I'm an Atheist I would like to say God will help you.

Post Number: 3
Kingdom, poor baby if you don't wanna help don't comment.

Post Number: 4
One more thing Kingdom, you can take your comment and put it up ur 'u know what'

Bronze Member
Username: Leafs_fan_4_eva

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 15
but comon you just have to read! THE ANSWERS TO ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ARE ALL ON THIS PAGE!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us