No Signal on 121w echostar 9 for international channels

Username: Lhrn

Post Number: 2
I know many of us are having this problem. So I thought I should open a thread so that the answers could be combined into one.

After the blackout there is no signal on 121w echostar 9 for international channels. Although you can do manual scan and get some of these channels back but not all of them. I am sure that the dish not moved and it is not a set up issue because I have lots of friend who is having the same problem.

When they take it to the store they charge $40 and scan their receiver from there. All channels shows up and it works from home. But if you do a reset and scan all channel disappears.

May be they are just using a channel list!!

Can someone pls tell us what to do? I mean where can I get a channel list for 121w? how to install it in my co*olsat 5000? Or is there any solution for getting the signal back so that we can do a blind scan?

Username: Tasha01

Post Number: 8
I have the same problem. I have a pansat 2700. Does anyone know how to get the indian channels back?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3302
www.future-fta.info and www.al7bar.t*k have thousands of channel lists (many include the 121)which U upload using Channel master which is there too...

Post Number: 9
Hey LK, do you know how to get the indian channels back on 121?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3313
1st make sure they haven't been moved to another satellite...if still at 121, do scans or channel list, if in same TP spots..

Post Number: 10
Hi LK, I checked the channel list and all the indian channels seem to be there, but when i do a scan, nothing shows up on 121. http://www.lyngsat-logo.com/tvsat/echo9ia13.html

Post Number: 4
I know the channels are there because my friend is watching those. But the problem is there is bad signal on 121w. So you cant do a scan.

Somejow those guys in stores figured out a way to view those channels. May be just installing a channel list! I want to know how?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3322
Better aligned dishes , bigger dishes,better cables like RG6 will get U these DN channels..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
Hey ML, did you figure it out?

Post Number: 5
hi tasha, No I didnt. I will try to load a channel list using channel master and hopefully it will solve it.

Anyway the channel list that I got is in CSV format. How can I copy it to coo*lsat 5000. Any help?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
I have no clue how to load it. If you figure it out please let me know. Thanks.

Username: Bugger

Post Number: 1
Neede help as most of us I've UTRASTAR FTP5000.
how to get it work? For inernational 121.Sitting with no reception for whole week. Are there any files to download?
Tryed to rescan channels did't work , what else would help?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us